The best song ever...

Posted by Omni

What do you guys think it was?

Posted by Sapphire Rose

For the moment... "Master Exploder".

Saw the movie on release night and have been in love with it since. And no, that's not my favorite song of all time... I don't think. It's just stuck in my head so I can't think of anything else right now.

Posted by Raptor

I have over 16,000 songs on my computer, a good two-thirds which I like or love, and it takes me 20 minutes of comparing to pick out the most appropriate toothbrush at the store. I am not even touching this one.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Nargaroth's "Amarok - Zorn Des Lammes III"

Pretty much always has been. I've listened to way more songs that are technically better, but this one has always stuck with me.

Posted by WackoHater2

There are so many songs.. it's too hard to really choose just one. I'll just choose my favorite at the moment: Akon; Snoop Dogg - "I Wanna Fuck You"

Posted by Omni

Quoting Panic: "Closer" by Nine Inch Nails, "I Wanna Fuck You Like An Animal"

There you go.

Posted by junior senior

LED ZEPPELIN - For Your Life

Posted by Omni

""Heroes"" by David Bowie is my choice.

Posted by junior senior

we know baby

Posted by Omni

I liked your choice, too.

Posted by junior senior

oh sexyyyyy ;)

Posted by Omni

You know it. :D

Posted by Killer Jordo

I don't think it's possible to pick just one song. Since there are so many genres, and so many songs created for eatch genre. At the moment one song I'm listening to like a crack head is Roxanne.

Posted by Arcadios

N.Y. State of Mind by Nas

Posted by WackoHater2

Quoting Arcadios: N.Y. State of Mind by Nas

"Get Down" was better. My personal favorite by Nas.

Posted by Arcadios

No, **** you.

Posted by Gollum

Beautiful Death by Wintersun. I have never been anywhere near as obssessed with any one song as much as I am with this song and the entire album.

Vamp's song is a great one too.

Posted by Tiptoegecko

The Revealing Science of G0D - Dance of the Dawn by Yes

I pick this because it changes it beat/rythm/style that are completely diffrent from each other. I think to have all these good beats in one song is hard to do, and then to do it so that it flows perfectly, is genius. Plus, Rick Wakeman's keyboards is the true meaning of ear orgasm. Its 22:37 of pure pwnage

Posted by Vasioth

I don't know. Its impossible in a very of thoughts. Because Genre wise its hard to choose.

I'll say 3 Genre's and my favourite songs out of them.

Pyschedelic Rock - Jimi Hendrix - Foxy Lady
Metal/Heavy Metal - Black Label Society - Hell Aint a Bad place to be (covered)
Rock (Not sure if its based on the type though) - Led Zeppelin - Immigrant Song.

But mainly out of those, Immigrant song by Led Zeppelin because its always in my head =\ .

Posted by Sean Fury

Tribute by Tenacious D

Seriously. It's ****ing epic.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Land of the Dead by Summoning is more epic. For it is truly epic.

Posted by Omni

Having heard now heard it, I have to agree.

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

the greatest song ever is American Pie, by Don McLean. End. Of. Thread.

Posted by Shade

Sorry, Dream Theater's A Change of Seasons kicks it in the nuts.

Posted by S

The best song ever in my eyes is definately subjective in its creation, as well as subject to question when it comes to an objective point of view... but I'd have to say:

A Perfect Circle - Trent Reznor Remix of: Judith.

Posted by Auto Rock

I am definately going to have to say Crack Pipes by Sage Francis. It is probably my most favorite at the moment. It is rap and I actually am not into rap that much but it just gets to me. I also dig Scar Tissue by RHCP. Its definately a very good song.