Waz up everyone?

Posted by Meftah

sup everyone my name is adam (last name is meftah so u can tell where i got my screename at :p) mmm well i was told about this site from a friend and i was like "Hey, i'm a video game nut; mabey i should check it out. ummm lets see wat else lol, i am 15 and i like ot play basketball, football, and soccer. I also enjoy going to the mall with some homies. Type of games that get me crazy would have to be war games (I am currently playing Call Of Duty 3) and RTS's!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE RTS's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol well ummm i have a short temper :p and i am a quick learner. my grades are mostly B's besides one F in english -.- hate that teacher and a few A's. I plan on going to Fullsail college get a degree in engineering and become a Graphic Designer for a major production company. I also plan on playing games til the day I die. my favourite type of music is Rap/Hip-Hop but i will listen too all music except for Country!!! I look forward to seeing you all and st00f on the forums and hope for a bright future. oh yeah and if you ever wanna hit up my myspace just search under people "Adam Meftah" it will be the only one that pops up lol. any other questions feel free to ask ;)

Posted by Dexter

Magic Lens, embrace!

I'm curious as to who your friend is that got you to join. Maybe I know him/her.

Oh, and Call od Duty 3 has been so much fun. I've been playing it so much lately. My aim with the German Rifle is exceptionally impressive. I've been having ome intense battles. The Dam's the best level. You play online? We should team up sometime.

Posted by Xero

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]Nice intro :) Welcome. Hope you stay.[/COLOR]

Posted by Meftah

Quoting Dexter: Magic Lens, embrace!

I'm curious as to who your friend is that got you to join. Maybe I know him/her.

Oh, and Call od Duty 3 has been so much fun. I've been playing it so much lately. My aim with the German Rifle is exceptionally impressive. I've been having ome intense battles. The Dam's the best level. You play online? We should team up sometime.

sw33t; me i am killer wit a thompson dunno why :O but currently i do not have ps2 online due to the fact that my ps2 is the fatter one and not the thin one and since it is around Christmas no stores has the adapter for the abck to hook up online :( but mabey in the future m8 :)
and it was Icebreather1 that got me to join lol he posted on clan site for game i use to play :D

"Nice intro Welcome. Hope you stay."

Thanx looking forward to seeing u in future :D

Posted by Xero

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]"Thanx looking forward to seeing u in future :D"

Cool :cool: If you wanna post around with me, there's the N64 board and the blog called "black sun" where I post a lot :)[/COLOR]

Posted by Dexter

You have it for PS2? Terrible. The 360 version is most superior!

In fact, I'm probably going to play it for a few hours today, as soon as I put up the Christmas lights.

Posted by Meftah

lol terrible now i wouldn't go with that :p and we put ours up but the wind was so strong here it almost knocked all our st00f down :O and thanx xero I will check it out ;)

Posted by Xero

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]Good for you. I'll meet you there ;)[/COLOR]