Dawn of War: Winter Assult

Posted by Meftah

just started playing, though i dunno how old the game is lol. and I was woundering if anyone could possibly tutor me, i terribly suck at the game. it was like when i first played C&C Generals:Zero Hour

Posted by rooskeepiar

nevere herd of it

Posted by magic9mushroom

My general start is a Wraithlord/Avatar build, which pwns all my friends, but there are probably easy ways to beat it. It's funny everyone demanding to be on my team :lol:

Posted by higbvuyb

Quoting magic9mushroom: My general start is a Wraithlord/Avatar build, which pwns all my friends, but there are probably easy ways to beat it. It's funny everyone demanding to be on my team :lol:

Which gets wtfpwned easily by rushes, by any better army,, and by massed cheap anti-vehicle units?

Posted by Meftah

0o0o0o0o0o0oooo looks like we got pros :p can some1 plz tutor me :(

Posted by magic9mushroom

kpjmnoim and I are, shall we say, acquaintances. He's just getting annoyed because this is one game that I pwn him at:p

kpjmnoim, you do know that I build quite a few squads before going to Wraithlords, don't you? In any case, anti-vehicles don't do a thing against the Avatar, as many people have found out :p

Meftah, pm me.

Posted by Meftah

Well I just got the new thingy; Dark Crusade, but i am having some trouble. when i click run and i made sure it is in. it says plz insert disc into drive........ ummm can some1 plz help before i lose my mind and temper!!!!

Posted by higbvuyb

Well, did you insert the disc into the drive?
If yes, then try inserting the other discs.

Posted by Poco

Quoting Meftah: Well I just got the new thingy; Dark Crusade, but i am having some trouble. when i click run and i made sure it is in. it says plz insert disc into drive........ ummm can some1 plz help before i lose my mind and temper!!!!

you don't need the DVD if you are playing dark crusade.

Posted by magic9mushroom

Quoting higbvuyb: Well, did you insert the disc into the drive?
If yes, then try inserting the other discs.

I don't think he's quite that dumb.