Pokemon Snap!

Posted by Dexter

Pokemon Snap is a must-have for any true Pokemon fan, despite its ephemeral nature. You're out on an island populated with adorable Pokemon creatures and you search them out and snap photos of them, attempting to get the best shot possible. It's so simple and unique and fun! I virtually always think of it when I'm out on adventures with Wolfy taking pictures. It's a wonderful time for photographers, too, because it's media filtered through media. Such a creative game. I still hope they make a sequel for it. It would go nicely on the DS. It takes strategy and concentration, focus and amazing zooming abilities, speed and ardency!

This game doesn't get the respect it deserves. I picked it up about 2 years ago for only 7 bucks and it was well worth it. Great game to play with a friend. Go on eBay and get this game.

[CENTER][IMG]http://images-eu.amazon.com/images/P/B00004W491.03.LZZZZZZZ.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

Posted by Angerion the Brave

OH MAN! I love PokeMon Snap! It's relaxing, simple but not completely devoid of the need of skill.

Funny I should see this thread, I was just playing through it a couple days ago. When it gets up the point where you can see how many points your total 60 shots worth of film are worth it gets deceptivly fun and challenging. And who can't just fall in love with Mew.:D

Posted by Saruman

I Rented this game a couple months back. Its one of those games you ethier love or hate.

Posted by Tyler Durden

I admit, I did play the hell out of Pokemon Snap with my 5 year cousin back around it's original release. I would always discover and root out those certain hidden Pokemon he couldn't seem to find. And, I would still to this day, love to smack the snot out of Professor Oak..

Posted by Dexter

Quoting Saruman: I Rented this game a couple months back. Its one of those games you ethier love or hate.

I've seem to notice that too. I heard many terrible things about the game before I got it but I got it anyway and loved it and have since found others who enjoy it, too. I think back in the day, if I spent a good 50 dollars on the game, I might not have liked it as much, b ut it was cheap and simple fun so I enjoyed it.

Posted by Saruman

Quoting Dexter: I've seem to notice that too. I heard many terrible things about the game before I got it but I got it anyway and loved it and have since found others who enjoy it, too. I think back in the day, if I spent a good 50 dollars on the game, I might not have liked it as much, b ut it was cheap and simple fun so I enjoyed it.

I was amazed that blockbuster still rented out n64 games, But the odd thing was that they only had 5 titles to choose from.

Posted by Dexter

Our local video store still has a selection of about 30 Nintendo 64 games. I just noticed this yesterday while getting Barnyard. I was very surprised. I was even more surprised to see that many of them were actually rented out. Strange.

Posted by Saruman

Quoting Dexter: Our local video store still has a selection of about 30 Nintendo 64 games. I just noticed this yesterday while getting Barnyard. I was very surprised. I was even more surprised to see that many of them were actually rented out. Strange.

It would be sweet if they still rented out SNES, and NES game. :)

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote=Saruman]It would be sweet if they still rented out SNES, and NES game. :)

There was a rental store out this way, that only a year or two ago that still rented out SNES and NES games. Heh, poor bastards went out of business because people demand new technologically advanced rentals. I wouldn't mind it in the least to go out and have the ability to still rent retro.. :cool:

Posted by nm/de

I thought Pokemon snap was a horrible game!

Posted by Ichigo54

Ok, I'v decided, Dex, ur my hero, Pokemon Snap powns, and ur always up to date on all my gaming needs lol

Posted by Arcadios

Heh, when I was younger I got this as a Christmas present.
I loved it but the only one I couldn't get was a picture of Muk. :mad: