wii are in control

Posted by jeorge

Are you buying the Nintendo wii console?
what are the best games for the console?

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Zelda and... uh, Rayman.

Posted by ccrocker58

I already got one; Zelda, Rayman, and Trauma Center FTW

Posted by Drewboy64

Zelda, Excite Truck, and Wiisports, which is free.

Posted by Dexter

I have one! Zelda and Monkey Ball are excellent games!

Posted by Sean Fury

I'm going to be getting one ASAP. I played Excitetruck at the eB where I work today and just...just wow, it's unbelievably fun.

Posted by s0ul

Quoting Dexter: I have one! Zelda and Monkey Ball are excellent games!

You think?

I'm a HUGE fan of the Monkey Ball series, I've played Super Monkey Ball 2 more than any other Gamecube game except maybe Smash and I probably like it more than any person ought to, and I don't like Banana Blitz. It's too much of a departure for what was already a perfect formula. The levels are WAY too long but still hard, so when you die you end up repeating a whole minute of crap over instead of 10-20 seconds of it. It's so tedious! Some of the 60 second levels are still pretty good, but most of the game is really disappointing, I thought.

Posted by Dexter

I agree. I didn't think it could get better, and I was right, but it's still been pretty fun for us. I've been playing it with a few who have never played any Monkey Ball games before. I believe we've gotten the best that Monkey Ball has to offer.

Posted by segashadow128gcn

i love monkey ball, love it to death but i cant agree more. i was a bit let down by banana blitz. i bought it first day