Nintendo 64 gone :(

Posted by Saruman

Well about a year ago I decided to take my nintendo 64 to work because I had some challengers that thought they could take me in goldeneye. Well Two weeks ago I quit my job and brought my nintendo 64 home, well it just so happens that when I arrived home and just pulled into the garage, I remembered that I had to go meet my girlfriend at the movies. Well I hurried up and took my nintendo64 all 4 controllers 6 memory cards and all 36 of my games out of my truck and placed them on the bench in the garage. Well then after the movie I got home and completely forgot about my nintendo 64 went to sleep.

The Next day I woke up for work did all my morning stuff opened the garage and left for work.

Ten hours later I get home to find little RED, GREEN,BLUE, AND GREY piece of plastic all over the yard. :( My dog ate and chewed my nintendo 64, 4 controllers, 6 memory cards, and 35 of my games destroyed. I forgot to close the **** garage!!!!!!!!!

Some of the great games to like Zelda Oot, Goldeneye, Star Fox and Mario 64.

All I was left with was one game that had no scratches on it freaking SuperMan the worst game ever. Can you believe that ****?

Posted by Dexter

Stinkin' humans! It's all your girlfriends fault! As for the dog, it has excellent taste. I'm not surprised at all that he left Superman alone. He knows just how much it sucks.

Here's the thing, are you going to get all those items back? I know once I lost Banjo-Kazooie, but I got it back a few months later.

Posted by Saruman

Hi Dex ;) Well I hope to get a N64 soon, 4 controllers, and those 4 games I mentioned above. Whats crazy is that right now at this moment in time I have been craving to play some Zelda Oot and some Mario. :(

Posted by Dexter

Such things tend to transpire at the worst possible moments. I hope you do get all your games back and start building up your collection again. Let your girlfriend know what you lost in order to be with her. :(

Posted by Saruman

you always make me laugh.

Posted by Captain Cleanoff

That sucks, but by now, you could probably replace the entire collection (the 64, four controllers, four memory cards, all the games you want) for 150-200, if even that.

Posted by Tyler Durden

I have a spare Nintendo 64 with two controllers and three memory cards. But I already promised it to someone for x-mas, and with five games..

Posted by Xero

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]Why don't you keep it? You know someday you'll want it again ;) I can't seperate from a N64. Got one at my dad's and my grandparent's. This way I always have some distraction. I wouldn't even sell them. [/COLOR]

Posted by Vasioth

That totally sucks... but the SuperMan part was halirous. But you do know that whenever you get a N64 again your dog will have a taste for fresh N64 game chips and other accesories included, so I would keep a good eye on your dog from now on... =P

And aside that, it won't be too hard to replace. If you can do online shopping, all that stuff's not hard to find (unless you forgotten one of the game's name, but unlikely).

And to go off topic... I know that feeling Xero... *Looks at Shot-Gun near N64*.

Posted by Xero

Quoting Vasioth:

And to go off topic... I know that feeling Xero... *Looks at Shot-Gun near N64*.

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]I don't get it...[/COLOR]

Posted by Vasioth

I fail to explain then =\ ...

Posted by Abendigo

sorry to hear it! are you gonna get anew one???

Posted by Dexter

Yeah, Saruman, what's the progress report looking like? You too busy with the Wii to reclaim your 64? :mad:

Posted by D.J Cat

Uh, that would suck so bad.
Especially losing all your data on certain games.
If your like me and have put days...no months into some games (in actual time, not just playing it for a few months) then it would hurt that much more.

But what the!?
Why would a dog even attack a 64? And then continue to eat nearly every game?
Did it take offence to the colour/smell?

Posted by Dexter

Like a girl who wanted more attention, the jealous furry anti-64 pet.

But yeah, it must be difficult living with such an animal. It has some serious issues.

Posted by Abendigo

atleast n64s are cheap and plentiful these days

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Halfway through reading the thread, I thought he'd ran over his N64 with his truck. This is a terrible story! :(

Posted by junior senior

how can a dog destroy all of that?

Posted by Omni

With his teeth, maybe?

Anyways, that sucks, and I hope you can replace them.

Posted by muffla

you can also buy a wii and download the games off the marketplace

Posted by TheSorrow

Quoting muffla: you can also buy a wii and download the games off the marketplace

he could but they are hard to find right now...and the only games he wants to play they only have one on there that being Super Mario 64