Pick a side

Posted by Speedfreak

State whatever systems you're siding with and the reasons why. If you're planning on getting a one of them when it'sin the bargain bin then don't count it. Go!

Wii with a side order of 360 for me.

Posted by WackoHater2

I plan on getting an Xbox 360 as soon as possible because there are a few games out that I want for it, I just need to save some serious cash. I have no particular times for when I wanna buy the Wii and PS3. I'll have all three eventually. I am waiting for Super Smash Bros. Brawl to get the Wii and Kingdom Hearts 3 to get the PS3 most likely.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

All three. ASAP? MORE LIKE AW SNAP!

Reasons? More like, reasons why not? But seriously, I've always bought basically every system. Why stop now even if the PS3 does suck.

Posted by Kit

Wii60. Wii at Christmas/Birthday (Because they are only 5 days apart.), and my brother will probably get a 360 at March, which I will have access to so I just call mine anyway. :)

Unsure about PS3.

Posted by WackoHater2

I voted "All 3 ASAP" because it seems most appropriate.

Posted by Unite

I voted ps3 since i have Xbox 360 and wii already.

Posted by Zeta

Wii, so I can continue to get a Metroid fix, plus the Virtual Console and Brawl. And I might get a 360 one day, for PSU or something. >_>

Posted by Speedfreak

[quote=Unite]I voted ps3 since i have Xbox 360 and wii already.
You're a friggin' idiot, you know that? *edits back*

Posted by Shade

360. The Wii and PS3 don't appeal to me just yet.

Posted by Roger Smith

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: All three. ASAP? MORE LIKE AW SNAP!

Reasons? More like, reasons why not? But seriously, I've always bought basically every system. Why stop now even if the PS3 does suck.

Quoted for truth and for agreement.

Posted by Unite

Quoting Speedfreak: You're a friggin' idiot, you know that? *edits back*

ah didn't want me to ruin your poll

I chose all 3 as my side, Reason why i'm can afford to and it allows me to have most choice when it comes to games.

"Which systems you getting? "

Wouldn't made much sense if i voted for all 3 since i have 2 of them already.

Posted by VirtualRealityZone

WII60 :D

Because...

#1: I need my nintendo titles ;)
#2: 360 is a fukken P0w3rh0us3!!1!
#3: SONY sucks the nuts.
[spoiler]ps3 is leik teh fukken gheyiest ;asd;aldgn.a,mdgng[/spoiler]

Posted by Skitzo Control

There was no "PC" option, so I'm afraid I cannot vote.:(

Posted by boomstick

Well, I voted for all 3, I plan to have them all eventually

Posted by Last Fog

I'm assuming Wii60, but it's gonna be awhile before a Wii is worth it. Sorry, Zelda and Wii Sports doesn't cut it for me. Besides, for now my 360 keeps me plenty satisfied.

Posted by Dexter

All three for me. I want to experience it all and I'm excited about it all. All I need now is the PS3 anyway.

If I were to only choose one of them, however, it would be the Nintendo Wii.

Posted by Apathetic

Mainly wii for me. If I really need more gaming which I doubt I will, I would have to go with the 360. Both for cheap me and the game selection seems to appeal more to me than sony has. The psp is a fine sony system for me right now anyways.

Posted by Sean Fury

Quoting Speedfreak: State whatever systems you're siding with and the reasons why. If you're planning on getting a one of them when it'sin the bargain bin then don't count it. Go!

Wii with a side order of 360 for me.

Same. I'm not sure which I want first though =(

Posted by Fate

All three! I love video games. <3

Posted by Xero

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]I'm planning on only getting the Wii. I've always been a nintendo fan. The wii has a new type of controllers I'd like to try also. Super Smash Brawl is coming soon and there's Twilight princess I absolutly want to get. [/COLOR]

Posted by Speedfreak

[quote=Skitzo Control]There was no "PC" option, so I'm afraid I cannot vote.:(
I intentionally left it out, PCs aren't relevent to this discussion.

[quote=Unite]ah didn't want me to ruin your poll

I chose all 3 as my side, Reason why i'm can afford to and it allows me to have most choice when it comes to games.

"Which systems you getting? "

Wouldn't made much sense if i voted for all 3 since i have 2 of them already.

By your logic, someone who already has all 3 systems shouldn't vote at all. That clearly isn't the point of this thread.

Posted by Unite

Quoting Speedfreak: I intentionally left it out, PCs aren't relevent to this discussion.

By your logic, someone who already has all 3 systems shouldn't vote at all. That clearly isn't the point of this thread.

yup, change the name of the poll. The poll title asked which systems you had planned to buy. If some like me has 2 of 3 systems all they need to do is vote for system they don't have and explain in a post. If some one has all 3they can still answer your question on which system to side with. I admit i didn't answer that part of the question on wich system i side with in my first post. I know it pains you to see votes for ps3 on your poll.

Or, you know, use common sense. Durr durr durr.

Posted by Speedfreak

[quote=Unite]yup, change the name of the poll. The poll title asked which systems you had planned to buy. If some like me has 2 of 3 systems all they need to do is vote for system they don't have and explain in a post. If some one has all 3they can still answer your question on which system to side with. I admit i didn't answer that part of the question on wich system i side with in my first post. I know it pains you to see votes for ps3 on your poll.

Stop spamming my thread with your bullshit.

Posted by Unite

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: Or, you know, use common sense. Durr durr durr.

Actually i did, speed is talking from the point of view where he dosen't own any of the next gen systems. No reason why i should buy another xbox360 and wii.

Quoted post:
Stop spamming my thread with your bull****.

Next time make the poll title what you want it to reflect.

Quoted post: Actually i did, speed is talking from the point of view where he dosen't own any of the next gen systems. No reason why i should buy another xbox360 and wii.

Common sense allows you to realise that, though you may read it one way, it could be meant as something else. You're just being an idiot for the sake of it, or actually have no clue.

Posted by Speedfreak

I let the baby have his bottle.

Posted by Axis

I have an Xbox 360.

I have a Playstation 3 (kept it).

And will have Wii in 23 days.

Posted by G-Sides

All 3.
There is no Mario or Zelda without Nintendo. :(
There is no Kingdom Hearts or Ratchet and Clank or Jak and Daxter without Sony. :(
There is no Halo or Conker or Banjo-Kazooie sequals without Microsoft. :(

Posted by maian

This will probably end up like last generation. I'll side with the Wii, and probably won't ever get enough money to afford any of the other ones. >_>

However, I'm going to have a job this time around, which should make things easier. However, I have to prioritize, and games come rarely for me. :( So, I'll probably only have a Wii. But, if things go the way I want them to, I'll get a 360.

lol wait

Posted by Drewboy64

Wii, for obvious reasons.

360 cause it's got some good shooters like Gears of War and Halo 3, and plus we needed something to play when we were waiting for the Wii. But yeah, I play the Wii alot more.

Posted by Big Boss

All three! I like playing games!

Posted by Pit

Quoting Big Boss]