My Heritage

Posted by brownoystercult

http://www.myheritage.com/FP/Company/face-recognition.php

Face maps and generates celebrity look-alikes. Awesome.

Though, you have to register, just enter: [email]armydude92@gmail.com[/email] and the pw being vgchat.

Mine: http://www.myheritagefiles.com/H/storage/site1/files/80/38/24/803824_2949432af4e654lu34pm14.JPG

Probably inaccurate, yes, but still pretty fun.

Posted by Dexter

We did this once before and it was a lot of fun. I kept getting Adrien Brody. I'll have to re-try with some of my newer pictures and see who I get now.

Posted by Sapphire Rose

I get James Clavell.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

All girls. Huh.

Posted by KoH

Um... that picture with me in my fighting post said I looked like:

63% Robert Patrick
62% Brad Pitt
62% Tom Cruise

And a bunch of other ****. I think I got Robert Patrick because we both happened to have a picture in exactly the same angle... weird.

Edit: So for ****s and giggles I tried a few pictures I had saved onto my hard drive... Here're the results:

Ed Elric: First picture where there's snot coming out of his nose, no matches. In fact, it couldn't even detect his face. Second picture got:

58% Vaira Vike-Freiberga
49% Adrianna Karembeu
49% William Moseley

Btw, I have those two pics of Ed Elric because I wanted to make sure that I had a copy in case he deleted the thread and what-not. :)

This handsome young man: [IMG]http://myspace-247.vo.llnwd.net/01497/74/20/1497790247_m.jpg[/IMG]

No match. :(

And then the big one... My avatar. I was highly disappointed. No matches.

Uh...

Random looks 72% like Joe DiMaggio
70% like Shahrukh Khan
and uh... 70% like Mary-Kate Olsen.

Posted by Dexter

Lack of Keanu Reeves means that it is inaccurate!

Posted by KoH

True that. :( ****ing Robert Patrick. It's pretty obvious the software only matches faces according to angle and certain other facial characteristics. :( IT'S ALL GOOD THOUGH.

Posted by Omni

I have to try this, if I can get my digital camera to work, which I probably can't...

Posted by Dexter

Quoting KoH: certain other facial characteristics.

Hair. That's why Vampy got a bunch of girls, I'm sure.

Posted by Killer Jordo

54% John travolta
54% Johnny Depp(****ING W00T)
50% Beckham!
Only three that intrest me. 54% = highest percentage.

Posted by Last Fog

Honorable mentions go to Ron Howard, John Lennon, and Rudolph Valentino, who all look nothing alike.

Posted by Sean Fury

I need better/newer pictures of myself.

Megan Ewing 64%
Frances McDormand 63%
Billy Bob Thornton 62%
Timothy Leary 62%
Hirai Ken 59%
Saiful Apek 57%
Tim Roth 52%
Tony Danza 52%
James Spader 51%

I like that I got Billy Bob, because my friend Destanie always said that I reminded her of him for some reason.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: Hair. That's why Vampy got a bunch of girls, I'm sure.

I used a picture with my hair tied back and had a full beard :(

Posted by Omni

I'm trying to get my phone to send pictures to my email, since I have one that's good enough to work here, but it won't let me. ****it!

Posted by WILLETH FOR MONTHS

There were like four people I had no idea who they were, so I got rid of them. The rest are all completely awesome.

62% Dominic Monaghan
58% Kareem Abdul-Jabbar
56% Dustin Diamond (SCREEEEEECH!)
54% George Best
48% Steve Buscemi

Posted by Omni

Now that my phone will send pictures to my email, my results:

[IMG]http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p236/jjn777/MyCelebrityLook-alikes.jpg[/IMG]

54% Richard Gere
50% Keanu Reeves (Sorry, HoH)
50% Paul Walker
48% Arnold Vosloo
47% Cary Grant
46% Leonardo DiCaprio
45% David Fumero
45% Michael Owens

Posted by KoH

I can understand Richard Gere and hey, even Keanu Reeves, but Cary Grant? What the ****?

Btw, I'm totally cool with you looking like keanu reeves. The thing said I looked like Tom Cruise and Brad Pitt so it's like a win for both of us.

Posted by Omni

I accidentally called you "HoH" in my last post. Yeah, I guess, but I was surprised that it said I looked like him but you didn't. Then I look like all these pretty boy actors and stuff, too, apparently. Who is Arnold Vosloo?

Wait, I looked it up. He played Imhotep in The Mummy. I'll take it.