WoW - Tier 5 Video

Posted by KoH

Not all the classes have a tier 5 set yet, but here's a video with most of them:

http://www.warcraftmovies.com/stream.php?id=31794

My friend said the Paladin looks like a power ranger. I agree.

Posted by GaaraOfTheSand

That is friggin awesome .. did that rouge have like illidan blades?

Posted by Sean Fury

That video alone makes me want to play Warcraft. =(

Posted by Apathetic

Whatever swords those were for the rogue looked badass. Warrior and Lock looked best imo

Posted by Lord of Spam

i will do whatever it takes to get that warlock gear

Posted by KoH

Yeah those were the Illidan blades.

Still waiting to see what hunter t5 looks like. :(

Edit: I take that back. BEHOLD:

[URL="http://www.wowguru.com/gallery/original/1825.jpg"]http://www.wowguru.com/gallery/original/1825.jpg[/URL]

Posted by Malevolence

I wish the mage one didn't look so tasteless.

Posted by Kit

I like them all. Especially Rogue and Warrior. The Warrior looks like some sort of Devil with metal skin.

Posted by Lord of Spam

is there a video for the female sets?

Posted by KoH

You like playing as the opposite sex, LoS? You one of 'those?'

Posted by Kit

lol, my brother doesn't have a single male character. :o

Posted by KoH

I hate that. I don't understand how guys can play as female characters in a video game. It just doesn't seem right. *** knows I could never play as a girl character in a video game unless I see her *** or breasts bounce supernaturally (ie, Bloodrayne, Tomb Raider).

Posted by Lord of Spam

Nah, I was just wondering what they looked like. Once I get my lock to 60 i might make a female character just to trick lonely idiots into giving me gear and **** for free. Because im a whore. For money.

Posted by KoH

I once made a human female paladin. After the intro scene I then stripped myself of all clothes and began to dance. After about 10 minutes of just dancing and making flirtatious comments I has 2 gold and 20 silver or so. Wonder how much I'd get if I made a Night Elf.

Posted by Kit

I haven't made a thing doing that. :(

Posted by Poco

to get those items, he spent 12 weeks raiding some faggot's pantry and a dragon's *** and something that isn't very funny. wow is a huge boring grindfast filled with overweight drama whores. sean fury you'd fit right in.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Quoting Lord of Spam: Nah, I was just wondering what they looked like. Once I get my lock to 60 i might make a female character just to trick lonely idiots into giving me gear and **** for free. Because im a whore. For money.

Works really well, considering the horny 11 - 16 year old boy demographic that is always present on WoW. I got 11G for my level 9 Mage simply by dancing naked for nine minutes in Stormwind.

:cool:

Posted by KoH

[quote=KoH]I once made a human female paladin. After the intro scene I then stripped myself of all clothes and began to dance. After about 10 minutes of just dancing and making flirtatious comments I has 2 gold and 20 silver or so. Wonder how much I'd get if I made a Night Elf.

[quote=The X]Works really well, considering the horny 11 - 16 year old boy demographic that is always present on WoW. I got 11G for my level 9 Mage simply by dancing naked for nine minutes in Stormwind.

GO REPITITION!

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Quoting KoH: GO REPITITION!

Aw man, I really need to stop quick replying before reading the whole thread.

True story tho'.

:o

Posted by KoH

S'cool buddy!

But we're both right. That **** works like none other. You could probably turn on "accept all trades" and just have your NE dance in IF and go afk for a while. When you come back I bet you anything you're at least 5 g richer.

Posted by Kit

I am doing this. Even though I am horde and have to find a way to get this character to booty bay, I AM DOING THIS.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Quoting Dark Kirby: I am doing this. Even though I am horde and have to find a way to get this character to booty bay, I AM DOING THIS.

Good luck making your Tauren look attractive.

:(

Posted by KoH

Horde are ugly. Until BC comes out that is.

Posted by Sean Fury

Quoting KoH: Horde are ugly. Until BC comes out that is.

I feel horrible for liking Blood Elves because of all the hype I hear about them. It feels like one of those things you like a lot, than you find out Hot Topic is selling like, action figures and t-shirts of it, and suddenly everyone has the stuff but not a clue what it's about.

I still <3 BEs though.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

To be honest, I prefer the look of the Draeneis. Those chin-tentacles are a big turn-on.

Posted by Kit

Quoting The X: Good luck making your Tauren look attractive.

Troll, actually. But I actually meant getting money and sending it to my chars. :o

Posted by KoH

[quote=The X]To be honest, I prefer the look of the Draeneis. Those chin-tentacles are a big turn-on.

If you ever have sex with one it's like giving head to a squid while ****ing it at the same time.