IQ Test: What score did you get with this?

Posted by NeXidala

http://www.iqtestforfree.com/index.php

Tell me what you get. ;)

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Didn't do it because internet IQ tests are stupid and incapable of judging anything.

Posted by Ant

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: Didn't do it because internet IQ tests are stupid and incapable of judging anything.

Interesting.

Posted by Xero

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]I remember Misoxeny going against IQ tests too.[/COLOR]

Posted by mis0

They're pretty stupid, and I've never managed to get results that are even close between tests.

Quoted post: I remember Misoxeny going against IQ tests too.

I have nothing against IQ tests, just online ones.

Posted by Xero

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]I misread your post, sorry.

But honestly, I agree with you about internet IQ tests. You can search for "IQ test" on google and get about 1 million results. On those probably 25% of them are actually tests you can waste your time on and get a result you might think is serious. In my opinion only "Official" IQ tests reviwed by people from the government can be worth it. I won't do them anyway. I did one test on the internet once and it was the last time I actually tested myself on those kinds of tests.[/COLOR]

Posted by mis0

I should've said that I generally trust the government IQ test, just not lousy online ones.

So I checked out the link, entered in random answers, and proved myself slightly correct. Yay.

Posted by Xero

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]Let me guess...It said your intelligence is rare and you should become a scientist?[/COLOR]

No, it said "Haha, you're an idiot for thinking 9 questions could accurately judge someone's IQ" or whatever.

Posted by Xero

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]...Pretty stupid. The creator of that site needs a life.

Don't get me wrong Nexi. It's just the link.[/COLOR]

Posted by WackoHater2

Posted by Shade

[quote]
IQ Test Results
Your official IQ results show that you scored 67 and are an absolute IDIOT!

You dumb stupid bastard.
What on ***'s green earth made you think that 9 questions could accurately judge your intelligence?

Seriously, you are one stupid son of a *****. You answered 9 questions and expected that your intelligence would be properly assessed. You make me sick.

Of course, we don't really think you are an idiot. We just like pulling your leg.

OMG YOU TOTALLY F00LED ME LOL

Posted by Sterling

That was the most stupid thing I have ever done.

Posted by s0ul

dude nexidalas totalyl like on punk'd lmao

Posted by Sapphire Rose

Quoting Panic: 67.

The fact you posted the same number that everyone else gets on a FAKE IQ test just proves that they were right for calling you a dumb bastard.

Hahaha, wow. What an idiot.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting Sapphire Rose: The fact you posted the same number that everyone else gets on a FAKE IQ test just proves that they were right for calling you a dumb bastard.

qft

Posted by Trigger

Gold.

Posted by mis0

haha fukken brilliant. now i know for sure that fat is clogging that fat fucks fat little brain. LOL FAT LOL

Posted by omfgboozer

that was a stupid test that made no scence what so ever

Posted by Sable Wind

My score: >9000