NEED HELP WITH WoW

Posted by jfort565

Can any1 help me ... i need to get my account back for world of warcraft but i cant seem to get ahold of any1

could u just tell me the steps of how to get my account back?

thank you

Posted by NegativeTrend

Account back from what? The playoffs?

Posted by Sean Fury

Well, obviously you're talking about World of Warcraft and if I'm mistaken, forgive me. The first thing you need to do to get your account back is stop everything you're doing. No job, no working, no school, no life. Done? Okay. Now go to your local church (any will do, but Catholic and Christian work best). Alright, go up to the local pastor/priest and say any random five words backwards in Latin. The priest will more than likely get extremely confused, this is when you pull out the packet of blood in your pocket and throw it all over him. After doing this, most of the people will have either fled or called the police, you have a short time now so you have to make the next part fast. Go up to the microphone and scream as loud as you can "THE NUMBER OF THE BEAST, 6-6-6, TSAEB EHT FO REBMUN EHT". After doing this, scream the name of your account, or just WARCRAFT if you can't remember, this will cause the room to dim and time to freeze. A man will approach you dressed in an elegant suit, he'll speak in a charming manner: NEVER LOOK IN HIS EYES. He'll discuss terms with you, but simply put, he'll ask for your soul in exchange to play Warcraft. If you ask his name, he'll only laugh and leave a business card that says "Michael Morhaime".

Posted by Apathetic

Just call them at the right times.

Posted by Killer Jordo

Quoting Sean Fury: Well, obviously you're talking about World of Warcraft and if I'm mistaken, forgive me. The first thing you need to do to get your account back is stop everything you're doing. No job, no working, no school, no life. Done? Okay. Now go to your local church (any will do, but Catholic and Christian work best). Alright, go up to the local pastor/priest and say any random five words backwards in Latin. The priest will more than likely get extremely confused, this is when you pull out the packet of blood in your pocket and throw it all over him. After doing this, most of the people will have either fled or called the police, you have a short time now so you have to make the next part fast. Go up to the microphone and scream as loud as you can "THE NUMBER OF THE BEAST, 6-6-6, TSAEB EHT FO REBMUN EHT". After doing this, scream the name of your account, or just WARCRAFT if you can't remember, this will cause the room to dim and time to freeze. A man will approach you dressed in an elegant suit, he'll speak in a charming manner: NEVER LOOK IN HIS EYES. He'll discuss terms with you, but simply put, he'll ask for your soul in exchange to play Warcraft. If you ask his name, he'll only laugh and leave a business card that says "Michael Morhaime".

I just found my new love.

Posted by SoraRoxas321

Quoted post: Well, obviously you're talking about World of Warcraft and if I'm mistaken, forgive me. The first thing you need to do to get your account back is stop everything you're doing. No job, no working, no school, no life. Done? Okay. Now go to your local church (any will do, but Catholic and Christian work best). Alright, go up to the local pastor/priest and say any random five words backwards in Latin. The priest will more than likely get extremely confused, this is when you pull out the packet of blood in your pocket and throw it all over him. After doing this, most of the people will have either fled or called the police, you have a short time now so you have to make the next part fast. Go up to the microphone and scream as loud as you can "THE NUMBER OF THE BEAST, 6-6-6, TSAEB EHT FO REBMUN EHT". After doing this, scream the name of your account, or just WARCRAFT if you can't remember, this will cause the room to dim and time to freeze. A man will approach you dressed in an elegant suit, he'll speak in a charming manner: NEVER LOOK IN HIS EYES. He'll discuss terms with you, but simply put, he'll ask for your soul in exchange to play Warcraft. If you ask his name, he'll only laugh and leave a business card that says "Michael Morhaime".

I laughed So hard after reading this lol nice WTG sean FTW

Posted by Lord of Spam

Sean fury is a ******* retard.
I got this after 30 seconds on [url]www.worldofwarcraft.com:[/url]

http://worldofwarcraft.com/loginsupport/password.html

that should do you, if not just look around the site. Honestly, if you rent smart enough to get your account back, then you probably arent smart enough to play the game.

Posted by Vasioth

SF's not really... I mean most people who play World of Warcraft have no social life, no job or don't go to school/collage/university. It's a really time consuming game.

But you really should just look at the WoW website and search that up. But I really don't have to say anymore, LOS has already done that...