Remember?

Posted by Arcadios

Have you ever seen a movie or tv show when you were a kid and acted out a characters part in the movie like you wanted to be him or her?
For me I've acted out Batman from Batman beyond when I was like 12.
>_<

Posted by NeXidala

I act out the Jackie Chan and Jet Li movies. ^.^

Posted by Sean Fury

Power Rangers. My friends and I would act like them in 1st through 4th grade. Fifth grade we started doing Pokemon.

Posted by Dexter

Don Bluth's The Land Before Time. My friends and I would always act like the dinosaurs. It was fun.

Posted by Xero

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]I don't really remember, but I'm pretty sure, knowing myself, that I acted as one of those superheroes like spiderman at some point.[/COLOR]

Posted by Vg200x

In my younger years it was ***zilla or superman. I liked daffy duck to so I used speak like him just to make people mad.

Posted by WackoHater2

Is there something in NJ that makes fifth graders imitate Pokémon characters? Lol. In fifth grade, some of my friends and I played Pokémon during recess. I usually played James, because my friend Susan and I were the only ones that had remembered the whole Team Rocket motto by heart.

Posted by Sean Fury

[QUOTE=Panic]Is there something in NJ that makes fifth graders imitate Pok

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

when I was a kid we acted out Ninja Turtles. I was always Leonardo.

Posted by Zeta

Same as Sean. I'd play Power Rangers with my friends, and I would always be Zedd. >=)

Posted by Pit

me and my friend act out our version of LoTr.

Sam and Frodo kiss.

I'm Frodo.