Parachute Panic is broken :(

Posted by NES Queen

I got the max score of 80 but it wouldn't let me submit my score. Only option was to play again (zzzzzzz..........). No fair, no fair!

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v67/ecoli742/parachute.jpg[/IMG]

*edit*
grrrr.... and so is solitaire, won't let you submit a score. and so is V: force, I scored an 800 but it won't let me submit

stop adding broken games Jesse!

Posted by A Bay Bay

Yah I noticed this before on other sites. I thought it was just tha site I was on ATM but I guess not.

Posted by The Hate

How about Wheel of Fortune lol.

Posted by Xero

Parachute Panic is like V:force. You cannot get the max score. Which sucks because any newb that comes around just to play in the arcade for 2 days will take all those easy scores and we can't have them anymore if we already got the maximum.

Ah well.

Posted by The Hate

Yea then on the side it says that 6 people get the high score for the same game.

Posted by Xero

It'll always show it as you being the new champion, but once you get the maximum and somebody else gets it afterwards, you'll never a +1 title back. The high score list will also show you as 2nd (or 3rd, etc).

Sucks.

Posted by The Hate

So NES Queen ur one off form second place....nice

Posted by Colonel

Woah I completly for got this site has arcade games.

Posted by Xero

Quoting Colonel: Woah I completly for got this site hate arcade games.

This site "hates" arcade games? lol

Posted by Colonel

Oops.

Woot I'm the current PP Champ!!!

Posted by Xero

Yeah. And then some newb will register only to play in the arcade and get all the max high scores. And then he'll leave. :rolleyes:

Posted by Colonel

:(

Posted by Xero

Sad but true.