Shin-Ra for music?

Posted by Klarth

He's been cited as a mod-to be for waaaay too long now, and he deserves a spot. Yeah, music already has a mod, but it could do with someone else on hand to clear it up if Dexter's not on.

Posted by Dexter

I actually wrote out a thread/poll for him about a week ago but decided not to bother with it because I thought it would be pointless. The forum doesn't truly need more modding than it currently has, but I don't think that is the real reason he should be in there. If anyone were going to team up with me in there, I would definitely want it to be him. We are friends and would work well together. I vote yes. Would he be merging his blog in there now that he has control?

I'm still insulted, Majesty. I thought I was a good mod. :bowser:

Posted by Altinure

i think the music forum is fine. it doens't need any more mods.

Posted by Dexter

Yeah, I know that you, netman, and Sabredog check on it regularly, so it feels like there already are several mods in there. I don't think we are voting him in there because it needs a mod, though. Social status does wondrous things and mods are getting mod happy, pulling in their friends and all.

Posted by Klarth

[quote=Dexter]I'm still insulted, Majesty. I thought I was a good mod.

pff, relax. You're a brilliant mod when it comes down to it, but there's essentially no such thing as overkill if it's someone like Gar.

Posted by Dexter

Well, you picked a great time to add him. I'm going to Kosaikon Easter AniFest in Villanova, Pennsylvania for 10 days! weeee

Posted by Klarth

...what's that, a cosplay con? :P

Posted by Dexter

[URL=http://kosaikon.com/]Information.[/URL]

[CENTER]*pikachu* [/CENTER]

Posted by Xenos

ABOUT TIME.

Posted by Dexter

If you don't like something, change it. If you can't change it, change the way you think about it. *oscar*

Posted by Saruman

why do we keep appointing new mods when we have capable ones?

Posted by Dexter

The bewildering answer to that is hidden within the substance of this very thread.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Maybe because you 'capable ones' will be de-moded one of these days!!!! :D:D:D:D Some n00bie needs 2 replace u!!!!

Posted by Skitzo Control

No "n00bie" will ever be able to replace me.:cool:

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting Skitzo Control: No "n00bie" will ever be able to replace me.:cool:

u sure about that!!! I think every Super Mod that's been de-moded once said they would never leave!!!!!