*Black leather jacket
*Dolce and Gabbana jeans
*Hollister polo shirts
*New sunglasses
*Wine rack
*New cell phone
*DDR Supernova, for PS2
*Acoustic Guitar

That's about it, but obviously I'm not getting anywhere near that much - and I don't really care. I'm starting my second job next month, so I'll be making more than enough to buy what I don't get.

Posted by Arcadios

What I want:
Wii
Turntables

What I'll get:
Nothing

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

50" HDTV or a projector capable of 1080p.
Surround sound system
New computer
Wii and Zelda

The first two alone will probably cost me upwards of 3 grand. So I don't want much in the way of quantity.

Posted by Zeta

Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin
MegaMan ZX
Yggdra Union
Final Fantasy 3 DS
Final Fantasy VI Advance
A better TV
Wii

Posted by Sean Fury

All I'm asking for is money for new clothes and a new bike (cause I always trash them very quickly). Until we sell the lot next to our house (which is going to be upwards of 150 thousand) we won't be able to spend a lot of money, but if we don't sell it by Christmas my parents have promise a very good random present day in January which my wish list for is:
[list]
[*]Laptop (with a...terabyte external harddrive. What?)
[*]New clothes, new bike, misc. stuff.
[*]Nintendo DS Lite [Pink]
--Accessories: Metal blue and silver stylus (I forget what the pack is actually called).
---Games: The Rub Rabbits, Yoshi's Island DS, Elite Beat Agents, and Pokemon anything).
[*]Nintendo Wii:
--Accessories: Three extra Wiimotes plus skins for them all (I definately want the green one).
---Games: Red Steel and Zelda.
[*]Xbox 360
--Accessories: Three extra wireless controllers, cooling fan, wireless headset, Xbox Live Gold, random things for the system itself.
---Games: Dead Rising, Oblivion, Ninety-Nine Nights, and Gears of War.[/list]

Posted by Linkman

Wii
2000 WiiPoints card
Zelda: Twilight Princess
Red Steel

Posted by s0ul

Quoting Linkman:
Red Steel

DON'T DO IT!

Quoted post: Linkman agrees: oh?

It sucks. Decent rent though.

Posted by Linkman

Ah, well thanks for the heads up.

Posted by mis0

This stuff:

- New clothes, several hundred dollars worth.
- 19mm sway bars for my car.
- Gas-slotted rotors for my car.
- Wireless radar & lazer detector.
- College text books.
- Cash, preferably in large sums.

Posted by Ant

Car Radio
New clothing.
Wii stuff
Portrait of Ruin
MP3 Player of some kind?

That's a a lot more than I normally want, which is nothing.

Posted by Xero

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]Nintendo Wii
Zelda T.P.
Music, CDs

That's about all for the moment.[/COLOR]

Posted by lameboyadvance

What I 'd like (and always ask for) most of all is money... ...and yet my 'rents always manage to give me clothes :rolleyes:

IMO Christmas as it is currently known should be done away with.
We all know that the sh*t everyone spent the last 1-3 months buying is suddenly on sale just after Xmas, so why do it? Wouldn't it make more sense to just give people the cash so that they can go buy 3 of whatever you were going to buy them after Christmas, instead of the 1 of whatever you were going to get them for Christmas?

...Thus my initial answer. ;)

...Oh, and a Wii would rock, but my parents stopped buying me games years ago (also contributing to my above answer).

Posted by Captain Cleanoff

Quoting lameboyadvance:
...Oh, and a Wii would rock, but my parents stopped buying me games years ago (also contributing to my above answer).

It's pretty cheap, though. Don't you work?

Posted by Speedfreak

Dragonball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 2
Far Cry Vengeance
Red Steel
Trauma Center
Scrubs on DVD
Weighted wristbands

Of the Wii games, 2 I'll get for Christmas and 2 I'll buy at launch. Haven't decided which, though.

Posted by Shin-Ra

- Money for college books would be very nice since they're so ridiculously expensive.
- Do What Thou Wilt: A Life of Aleister Crowley by Lawrence Sutinskip (I borrowed this from my friend a long time ago, only read half, but I loved it. Got an A+ on my college research paper in British Literature for it too)
- Basic Writings of Nietzsche - which contains The Birth of Tragedy; Beyond Good and Evil; On the Genealogy of Morals; The Case of Wagner; and Ecce Homo. I already own Thus Spoke Zarathustra and I need to get The Anti-Christ.
- Mgla - Presence EP
- Blut Aus Nord - Ultima Thulee
- Blut Aus Nord - Memoria Vestusta
- Wii Nunchuck
- Wii Launchkit
- Wii Classic Controller
- Wii Card
- Trauma Center

I think that's all I'm asking for this year. I'm pretty sure I put a couple more Wii games on my list, but I doubt I'm going to get those because all I really want is money for college. 400-500 dollars per semester on books can really hurt your bank account when you only work part time.

Posted by lameboyadvance

Quoting Captain Cleanoff: It's pretty cheap, though. Don't you work?

Well, no. I'm a full-time student.
But that doesn't mean I manage to spend what money I have on games.
I'm just waiting for a black Wii before I buy my own. Until then I'll use my cousin's. ;)

Posted by Omni

I guess I could use some clothes, some more money, a few games, and maybe some CDs, but I wouldn't care if I got little or nothing. I don't really worry about material possessions anymore, and no, I have not yet reached nirvana, so don't follow my example.

Quoting lameboyadvance: Well, no. I'm a full-time student.
But that doesn't mean I manage to spend what money I have on games.
I'm just waiting for a black Wii before I buy my own. Until then I'll use my cousin's. ;)

Most full time students around here have at least a part time job. Next year I'm going back to school full time, as well as keeping one of my two full time jobs and quitting the other one.

On topic, adding to my list...

*For the Wii: Zelda: Twilight Princess
*Express jeans
*For the DS: Mario Kart DS, Mario and Luigi 2, Final Fantasy III
*Zelda: The Minish Cap

Posted by Slade

My birthday is a couple days away from Christmas, so my Christmas list basically includes what I want for my birthday, too. I haven't really put a lot of thought into it, but right now I know I want:

-Xbox 360(not too likely since my truck needs repairs)
-Final Fantasy III
-Castlevania: PoR
-Any of the Megaman Zero or Swordcraft Story games for GBA
-Shirts, pants, jackets

Also, it sucks having grandparents who don't really want you playing games, because instead of a game they'll get you something for the same amount of money that you'll never use.

Posted by Kit

My Birthday is really close to Christmas too, I hate it because I have to wait a whole year before presents again. :(

Nintendo Wii
Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (Wii)
Trauma Center: Second Opinion (Wii)
An extra controller and nunchuck (Wii)
Neverwinter Nights Platinum Edition (PC)
Money

I dont make a huge list because my Stepfather always gets me nifty things that you don't need but are just cool to own. :)

Posted by Arcadios

Heh, no Christmas or Birthday gift for me.

Posted by Linko_16

What I do with my parents is list pretty much anything I could possibly ask for, then when they pick from it, it's still a bit of a surprise.

Wii
Twilight Princess

Chibi Robo
Mega Man X Collection
Rayman 3: Hoodlum Havoc
Viewtiful Joe 2

Tekken 5
Mega Man X8

Kirby Squeak Squad
Mega Man ZX
Mario vs. Donkey Kong 2: March of the Minis
Metroid Prime: Hunters
Super Princess Peach
Yoshi’s Island DS

Feel free to suggest any other quality titles I should add, as I haven't printed it yet.

Also: FLCL DVD set.

Posted by Ch

EMG 81 & 85 pickups
New MP3 player (iPod)
A nice black beanie
Free weights
CD's
Money

Posted by Slade

Quoting Linko_16:
Feel free to suggest any other quality titles I should add, as I haven't printed it yet.

Don't get Tekken 5 and get Okami instead.

Posted by Linko_16

I very much would like Tekken 5.

But Okami I will look into.

Viva Pinata. Get that instead.

Posted by Raptor

I wouldn't mind having a handheld GPS navigation system with downloadable maps for my backcountry (and inner city, even) adventures around Europe. One that doubles as an mp3 player would be even nicer, as long as it isn't some cheap gimmick. The navigational features are far more important to me.

A Nintendo 64 with Diddy Kong Racing and Goldeneye 007 would also be auspiciously welcome.

Posted by Ant

Quoting Arcadios: Heh, no Christmas or Birthday gift for me.

Let me guess, Jehovah's Witness?

Posted by Raptor

No, because he's a jew.

Speaking of things that are enjoyed best with holes in the center, I crave bagels.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Raptor again.

:(

Posted by JonMB

Honestly, I don't really want much. Money is my most needed object, since I'm saving for a car.

Besides that, sure... it'd be nice to have a Wii, but I don't really want one very much. I could also use a new television but again... don't really need it or even want it very badly.

Yep, I'm quite content.

Posted by Arcadios

Actually, I'm Christian.
When I was younger I always use to get Christmas but I got less and less gifts as I grew up until I got nothing.
I've gotten use to it thou.
:(

It's funnier when you were a kike.

Posted by WILLETH FOR MONTHS

Just a few games, really - MGS:PO, THP8 and Phoenix Wright. Ross Noble's Randomist DVD, and cash, books, socks, whatever. I'm not picky.

Posted by ExoXile

I'd really like to get my hands on the Wii, tho I'm probably just getting TP for the cube, since I've got to save money fer my trip to the US in march! :D

Other than that, Cro's coming and it'll be the best christmas ever.
Couldn't wish for more. :)

Posted by Killer Jordo

CD's -
[LIST]
[*]Supernova debut album
[*]The Love Album
[*]Tenacious D - Pick of Destiny special edition box set
[/LIST]
And a Wii of course.

The POD box set is awesome. You ge the actual pick and everything.

Posted by Killer Jordo

That's why I want it. I NEED TO ROCK OUT WITH THAT PICK!

Get a standard pick.

Add to the list: Creative Muvo. I need one so I can listen to MP3s and the radio while I workout, as my iPod video isn't exactly well equipped for handling workouts.

Posted by KoH

I like how no one's mentioned any signs of wanting a PS3. Brings a smile to my face.

- A Wii would be tubular.
- A decent sized HDTV. (But I'm definitely not counting on this one)
- A car. :) (Or downpayment for one)
- Money
- New cell phone (Specifically the Motorola RIZR)

Btw, I highly recommend the Creative Muvo and Microsoft Zune for MP3 players if you're looking for one.

Muvo for small sized action and the Zune for entertainment on the go!

Incidentally, anyone know of an MP3 player that plays AM and FM radio as well? Weird question but my pop listens to AM radio stations and I'm looking for a present for him.

Tip: Get a job. With the extra income you might just get all the **** you want! (Over time...)

Quoted post: Btw, I highly recommend the Creative Muvo and Microsoft Zune for MP3 players if you're looking for one.

No.

Posted by KoH

[quote=Vampiro V. Empire]No.
I have one and it hasn't failed me yet. :) What's wrong with it? Same price as the Ipod and has wifi (although, granted, wifi is ****ty but there'll be open source mods to make it better). And more durable, I might add.

Quoting KoH: What's wrong with it?

Umm... everything?

Last time MS tried to beat the iPod, they bombed heavily. The only point of the Zune is because MS is jealous. You can't say the Zune is more reliable, because it's only been on the market for a week. I'll stick with the tried and true trusted products.

Posted by KoH

[quote=Captain Cleanoff]Umm... everything?

Last time MS tried to beat the iPod, they bombed heavily. The only point of the Zune is because MS is jealous. You can't say the Zune is more reliable, because it's only been on the market for a week. I'll stick with the tried and true trusted products.
"Everything" doesn't really, you know... say anything. Not a shred of proof in your post aside from "last time" and some bull**** about ipod being out longer. Some proof or actual facts would be fantastic. Or hell, even some ****ing details or specifics would suffice.

Quoting KoH: "Everything" doesn't really, you know...

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/sarcasm

[quote] say anything. Not a shred of proof in your post aside from "last time" and some bull**** about ipod being out longer. Some proof or actual facts would be fantastic. Or hell, even some ****ing details or specifics would suffice.

If you have any common logic, now would be a good time to use it. You don't know how the Zune is going to hold up over the span of 1-2 years, because it hasn't been tested for that long. With the iPods, I know what I'm getting. Why don't you stop doing meth long enough to type a coherent, well-thought-out reply to me? Or should I just take you as I would a child, not taking you seriously or bothering with you?

Posted by KoH

[quote=Captain Cleanoff][URL="http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/sarcasm"]http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/sarcasm[/URL]

If you have any common logic, now would be a good time to use it. You don't know how the Zune is going to hold up over the span of 1-2 years, because it hasn't been tested for that long. With the iPods, I know what I'm getting. Why don't you stop doing meth long enough to type a coherent, well-thought-out reply to me? Or should I just take you as I would a child, not taking you seriously or bothering with you?
"Or should I just take you as I would a child, not taking you seriously or bothering with you?" That's such an awesome sentence. Great grammar, buddy. Thanks for linking me to dictionary.com! I'm sure I'm the one lacking english skills!

I understand what you mean by knowing what you're paying for and I agree. However, for the many other consumers who want to try something new or have been holding out for something with better specs than an ipod video they might want to try the Zune. Sadly, your personal preference doesn't apply to everyone. If you think it does then that meth 'joke' is poetic justice in one of its finest forms.

PS: The ipod video's only been out for 1 year. How do you know if it's gonna hold up this next year? Common logic says it will! Captain Cleanoff logic says "maybe!"

I also love how you and I hijack so many threads to pursue pointless arguments, but I find them amusing.

Quoting KoH: Or should you just take me as you would a child, not taking me seriously or bothering with me...? Great grammar, buddy. Thanks for linking me to dictionary.com! I'm sure I'm the one lacking english skills!

Actually, you pretty much are, and you are good at glossing over the entire reason I posted that link: the fact that you missed the sarcasm I used.

[QUOTE=KoH]I understand what you mean by knowing what you're paying for and I agree.

Then why are you posting bitchy tirades when I say what you agree with?

[QUOTE=KoH]However, for the many other consumers who want to try something new or have been holding out for something with better specs than an ipod video they might want to try the Zune.

Better specs? Actually, it's the same specs for the same price, minus the huge selection of downloads you get on iTunes, with AM/FM radio and other semi-useless features added to it, and griping about no radio on the iPod is like griping about no DVD player on the Wii - you probably already have so many of them that it doesn't even matter. Also, almost nobody wants a WiFi system where the songs only last for three listens. I'd rather trade CD-Rs and load them onto iTunes, and thus enjoy unlimited listens.

[QUOTE=KoH]Sadly, your personal preference doesn't apply to everyone. If you think it does then that meth 'joke' is poetic justice in one of its finest forms.

Since you again fail to understand what I'm typing, the meth joke was a response to your profane outbursts that contained absolutely no relevant info. And thanks for telling me an obvious statement. If I thought my personal preference applied to everyone, I would have said that. Don't try to invent points to write counterpoints to.

[QUOTE=KoH]PS: The ipod video's only been out for 1 year. How do you know if it's gonna hold up this next year? Common logic says it will! Captain Cleanoff logic says "maybe!"

Same way I know the DS is going to be more durable than the PSP. Nintendo's been making handheld systems since the Game Boy. Sony has not. As even you would admit, the DS has proven its reliability over the PSP so far.

[QUOTE=KoH]I also love how you and I hijack so many threads to pursue pointless arguments, but I find them amusing.

You can't hijack your own thread, smarty. And since you can't read, I started this thread.

Posted by KoH

[quote=Captain Cleanoff]Actually, you pretty much are, and you are good at glossing over the entire reason I posted that link: the fact that you missed the sarcasm I used.

Hint: This really doesn't say much for you trying to prove a single thing wrong with the Zune. It just makes you seem like an idiot.

[quote]Then why are you posting *****y tirades when I say what you agree with?

I was agreeing with your reasoning that you would prefer a tried and true method. This does not necessarily mean that I always go with that option.

[quote] Better specs? Actually, it's the same specs for the same price, minus the huge selection of downloads you get on iTunes, with AM/FM radio and other semi-useless features added to it, and griping about no radio on the iPod is like griping about no DVD player on the Wii - you probably already have so many of them that it doesn't even matter. Also, almost nobody wants a WiFi system where the songs only last for three listens. I'd rather trade CD-Rs and load them onto iTunes, and thus enjoy unlimited listens.

You need to read up on that of which you speak.

Zune Marketplace is the equivalency to iTunes. AM/FM radio and those other "semi-useless" features happen to also add to be exactly what "specs" consist of.

http://www.apple.com/ipod/specs.html

http://www.dvdtozune.com/specifications.html

[quote] Since you again fail to understand what I'm typing, the meth joke was a response to your profane outbursts that contained absolutely no relevant info. And thanks for telling me an obvious statement. If I thought my personal preference applied to everyone, I would have said that. Don't try to invent points to write counterpoints to.

I uh... I requested some facts to back up your claims... how could that possibly be described as 'irrelevant?' I didn't invent anything. You spoke as if your opinion was universally accepted, which it isn't.

[quote] Same way I know the DS is going to be more durable than the PSP. Nintendo's been making handheld systems since the Game Boy. Sony has not. As even you would admit, the DS has proven its reliability over the PSP so far.

Okay, that's a good example. However I can counter it with other examples of the exact opposite happening.

Tip: Microsoft in the gaming field.

[quote] You can't hijack your own thread, smarty. And since you can't read, I started this thread.

Yes you can... Hijacking refers to detouring from the original purpose of the thread... ie, if I made a thread saying "Post pics of yourself" but then started a discussion about South Park, I'd say that was a pretty obvious hijacking.

The fact that it seems be be panned by just about every critic and seen as a joke by others doesn't bode well for the Zune. I mean, it has some nice features and they do some things right... but overall the package doesn't look so pretty.

Posted by KoH

Really? I'm probably out of the loop on this but I did a quick google search and found a few reviews.

[URL="http://gear.ign.com/articles/746/746470p3.html"]http://gear.ign.com/articles/746/746470p3.html[/URL]

http://scobleizer.com/2006/10/26/my-thoughts-about-zune-vs-ipod/

http://arstechnica.com/reviews/hardware/zune.ars/1

[URL="http://reviews.cnet.com/Zune_30GB_black/4505-6490_7-32068976.html"]http://reviews.cnet.com/Zune_30GB_black/4505-6490_7-32068976.html[/URL]

The ipod video review on cnet:

[URL="http://reviews.cnet.com/Apple_iPod_30GB_video_black/4505-6490_7-31556112.html"]http://reviews.cnet.com/Apple_iPod_30GB_video_black/4505-6490_7-31556112.html[/URL]

Many of the user reviews are about how similar it is to the ipod video and therefore deem it a 5. That and some are morons and are writing reviews before it was even out. But I will say that the Zune's only been out for a month or so. There's still plenty of time to release firmware updates to fix the lacking of wifi abilities (which is an honest-to-*** probability) or hey, even enough time for some clever programmers to find an open-source fix.

All I'm saying is that the Zune is a good alternative if you're not crazy about ipods (like me). If you prefer iPod, that's totally groovy, but don't blast the Zune out of the water without giving it a shot. EB Games and a few other stores have a display model for you to test out.

That being said I won't post again in debate about the Zune. It's pretty **** useless.

Yeah, I've tried it, otherwise I wouldn't've said anything. I wasn't impressed.

Posted by KoH

[quote=Vampiro V. Empire]Yeah, I've tried it, otherwise I wouldn't've said anything. I wasn't impressed.

I'll revise my suggestion:

I recommend either a Microsoft Zune or a Video iPod pending on your taste. I do, however, still recommend the Muvo if you're looking for a small capacity and durable mp3 player. I had one for over a year and it never broke and was always reliable. Good sound as well.

[QUOTE=KoH]

You need to read up on that of which you speak.

Zune Marketplace is the equivalency to iTunes. AM/FM radio and those other "semi-useless" features happen to also add to be exactly what "specs" consist of.

From CNET: The Zune store features more than 2 million tracks, which pales into comparison to iTunes' 3.5 million tracks.

In other words, just like I said, iTunes wins.

It is also far more cumbersome.

80-gig iPod:

Height: 4.1 inches
Width: 2.4 inches
Depth: 0.55 inch
Weight: 5.5 ounces

30-gig Zune:

* Weight: 5.6 ounces;
* Height: 4.4 inches;
* Width: 2.4 inches;
* Depth: 0.58 inches;

Score, iPod.

You know what, just read this: http://innerdaemon.wordpress.com/2006/11/15/zune-vs-ipod-the-real-comparison/

Here's the facts, since you're too lazy to look them up yourself before recommending the Zune. Did you really have to go and get yourself owned again? It happens way too often nowadays.

Posted by KoH

I know I said I would stop but this is just ridiculous. I'm sorry for the long post but ****, I just get really into proving people to be absolute morons.

How is it "cumbersome?" You switched around the figures to make it look like it was more.

Height: 4.1 inches - 4.4 inches
Depth: 0.55 inches - 0.58 inches
Width: 2.4 inches - 2.4 inches
Weight: 5.5 ounces - 5.6 ounces

Don't forget that you also get .5" bigger screen with the Zune than the iPod Video. In all honesty, what the hell were you thinking when you made that post? If you say that the Zune is "cumbersome," then you also proved that the iPod is just about as cumbersome as the Zune. Are you a moron?

That link you gave really is amazing. What makes it amazing is that if you actually read the articles it provides it says such very important phrases and illogical fallacies such as:

Installs on Mac -
Why should it? The only reason iPod is compatible with Windows is because of the enormous population of Windows users to Mac users. It was a necessary decision for iPod to be compatible with Windows as well as Mac. I don't see the point in Microsoft making the Zune compatible with Macs merely for the obvious reason that if you're using a Mac then the chances of you giving up a Mac product aren't very likely (ie, giving up an ipod for a Zune).

Installs on XP -
Engadget didn't make a single notion that there was a possibility it wouldn't install. Just simply that it might have bugs. As I recall, iTunes 7 had bugs of its own. Every piece of software has glitches and it is impossible for you to deny this. That "maybe" is bull****.

For compatibility with Vista -
"Notes: If you plug in an iPod, you'll need to actually run this application; otherwise, Windows will go into an infinite loop trying to detect and redetect the iPod. I can't get iTunes to recognize my iPod, however. So the whole thing is kind of a bust at this point."
[URL="http://www.winsupersite.com/reviews/winvista_beta2_04.asp"]http://www.winsupersite.com/reviews/winvista_beta2_04.asp[/URL]

Plays For Sure - No (for Zune) and "**** Straight" for the iPod.

I find that kind of funny since "Plays For Sure" is a Microsoft copyright protection program... Not only that but uh, on the list of compatible devices, the iPod's actually not listed there.

[URL="http://www.playsforsure.com/AdvancedSearchResults.aspx?searchtype=BrowseDevices&cat=CapacityPanel&index=0"]http://www.playsforsure.com/AdvancedSearchResults.aspx?searchtype=BrowseDevices&cat=CapacityPanel&index=0[/URL]

I think he just got a bit stupid right there is all.

I laughed at this one:

Share Music: 3 songs/3 days (Zune) and "With headphone splitter." (iPod)

lmao That's probably the stupidest "point" that was made on that site. In case you don't understand, why the **** can't you use this magical "headphone splitter" only on the iPod?

Considering the person who made that "comparison" also doesn't seem to realize that WMP 11 can actually be used with the Zune and offers no proof otherwise, I don't see how that can even be taken seriously.

The podcast link is down so no proof there...

FM Tuner he excuses the iPod for the lackage whereas when the Zune lacks something such as "Listen in car" he just says a price (again excusing the iPod by saying that it'll be "Built-in 70% of '07 models."

And all that "iLike" does is recommend songs. It doesn't let you download ****.

"A downloadable plug-in sits as a drawer in iTunes, picking up your listening history, telling you what your friends are playing, and giving you on-the-fly recommendations for music related to what you’re playing."
[URL="http://gigaom.com/2006/10/24/itunes-ipod-ilike/"]http://gigaom.com/2006/10/24/itunes-ipod-ilike/[/URL]

Um... I don't know why he put a questionmark when he said "Cucusoft" but uh, there's actually nothing wrong with the software. I've used it to rip MI3 so uh, yeah.

The bit about "Halo" effect was a lame joke.

The desparate comment was a bit stupid as well. Apparently the author of that link doesn't seem to understand marketing techniques. In order to attract business you generally do make deals with popular people in order to, well, gain popularity for yourself.

In conclusion I'd also just like to point out that the author of that website is obviously a ****ing iPod fanboy.

So um... I've basically proven that link of yours to be bull****... I think that you actually didn't own anyone with that post... In fact, I also think that you sort of owned yourself this round. I did nothing but magnify the kinks in that oh so glorious armor of yours. Do yourself a favor and shut up. You're just too ******* stupid to realize when you've lost.

Oh, btw, happy birthday.

From what I've heard the Zune entered the market way too early. All the functionality that makes it a must-have device is slated to come later.

[QUOTE=KoH]I know I said I would stop but this is just ridiculous. I'm sorry for the long post but ****, I just get really into proving people to be absolute morons.

Well, you haven't done it yet, so start doing it. All you're doing is proving yourself to be one, by responding to every post I make with non-factual tripe.

[quote]How is it "cumbersome?" You switched around the figures to make it look like it was more.

I didn't switch around the figures, I copy and pasted them DIRECTLY from the site YOU posted. Holy hell are you stupid. And yes, it IS cumbersome. Normally, when you release a competitor to a popular product, you're supposed to make it SLEEKER and more compact, not big enough that I would need a belt to go jogging with a Zune in my pocket so that my pants don't fall down.

[quote]Don't forget that you also get .5" bigger screen with the Zune than the iPod Video. In all honesty, what the hell were you thinking when you made that post? If you say that the Zune is "cumbersome," then you also proved that the iPod is just about as cumbersome as the Zune.

Wow, half an inch bigger. Unless I'm BLIND, that isn't going to matter, especially when the pixel count is the same. So is watching blocky movies somehow a benefit now? Also, the 80 gig iPod is ALLOWED to be almost as cumbersome when it's... well, 50 gigs bigger. The 30 gig iPod is much lighter and thinner at 4.4 ounces.

[quote]Installs on Mac -
Why should it? The only reason iPod is compatible with Windows is because of the enormous population of Windows users to Mac users. It was a necessary decision for iPod to be compatible with Windows as well as Mac. I don't see the point in Microsoft making the Zune compatible with Macs merely for the obvious reason that if you're using a Mac then the chances of you giving up a Mac product aren't very likely (ie, giving up an ipod for a Zune).

Wow, you really are an idiot when it comes to business knowledge. Here's how releasing a new product works, spanky: You're supposed to draw people way from the COMPETING product by releasing a BETTER product. By letting the iPod have the Mac, all they did was admit that the iPod is a better product. There are a high amount of Mac users, and if they had actually done the smart business move, and made it compatible with both Mac and iTunes, it would look like a FAR more attractive option.

[quote]I find that kind of funny since "Plays For Sure" is a Microsoft copyright protection program... Not only that but uh, on the list of compatible devices, the iPod's actually not listed there.

Obviously a little more acceptable on Apple's part, considering they already have the superior program that has been around for a longer period of time with a larger selection of music, movies etc. Microsoft is retarded not to include compatibility with their OWN program.

[quote]The bit about "Halo" effect was a lame joke.

Since you'e not very well-read, let me explain the halo effect: When one positive trait of a person or product from a company produces a positive impact on the general view of that person or product, that's called the halo effect. People who are attractive and famous are typically judged as being more qualified, having more skills and a better personality than those who are not, hence why celebs advertise products on TV. The looks and the fame are the halo effect. Similarly, certain products have the halo effect for companies or for more general products - Final Fantasy VII for the Playstation, the Dodge Viper for Dodge, the Nissan Skyline GT-R for Nissan, and yes, Halo for the Xbox. The term has been around WAY before the game Halo was around.

[quote]The desparate comment was a bit stupid as well.

Not at all. Microsoft is too desperate to look like they're doing something about the iPod, so they rushed the Zune to market instead of actually spending time making it a worthwhile competitor by giving it an identical or superior music selection, a lighter design, and better compatibility with other music services such as iTunes, or even making it Mac-compatible.

Alright, you're done. Oh, nice job glossing over what I posted earlier: The 1.5 million less available files on Zune Marketplace than on iTunes. You can't even be taken seriously at this point. Go play with your crayons, or attempt an actual factual rebuttal, without the use of condescension and sarcasm as a front to hide the fact that you have no real points.

Posted by KoH

I'll make this shorter since you only (apparently) can reply to select topics of my post.

[quote=Captain Cleanoff]Well, you haven't done it yet, so start doing it. All you're doing is proving yourself to be one, by responding to every post I make with non-factual tripe.
I basically proved every single thing you wrote to be absolute bull****... I'm pretty sure that accounts for something.

[quote]I didn't switch around the figures, I copy and pasted them DIRECTLY from the site YOU posted. Holy hell are you stupid. And yes, it IS cumbersome. Normally, when you release a competitor to a popular product, you're supposed to make it SLEEKER and more compact, not big enough that I would need a belt to go jogging with a Zune in my pocket so that my pants don't fall down.
If you wanted to make a true comparison then why didn't you just line up the figures properly? This is just stupid. Do you even think before you say something? The iPod has almost exactly the same specs yet, for some reason, you're only *****ing about how the Zune is "cumbersome." You're an absolute moron.

[quote] Wow, half an inch bigger. Unless I'm BLIND, that isn't going to matter, especially when the pixel count is the same. So is watching blocky movies somehow a benefit now? Also, the 80 gig iPod is ALLOWED to be almost as cumbersome when it's... well, 50 gigs bigger. The 30 gig iPod is much lighter and thinner at 4.4 ounces.
Have you actually seen a Zune? Honestly. Have you? I don't think you have. If you did I'm failry certain that you wouldn't be saying such incredibly ridiculous things such as "blocky movies."

So 50 gigs more is your excuse for the iPod weighing more but if another MP3 player has a bigger screen and more features you find it intolerable? Nice.

[quote]Wow, you really are an idiot when it comes to business knowledge. Here's how releasing a new product works, spanky: You're supposed to draw people way from the COMPETING product by releasing a BETTER product. By letting the iPod have the Mac, all they did was admit that the iPod is a better product. There are a high amount of Mac users, and if they had actually done the smart business move, and made it compatible with both Mac and iTunes, it would look like a FAR more attractive option.
You say 'wow' a lot, huh?

That's probably the most primitive and juvenile attempt at explaining marketing strategies that I've ever heard. You made yourself look like an utter idiot with this one. 'u sell more by making teh betterr product!!!' I think that's quite the obvious move, dumbass. My point is still that because of the ratio of Windows to Mac users Microsoft doesn't need to make the Zune Mac compatible. On the other hand, the iPod DID need to be compatible with both OSs. Sure, it would've been far more attractive had the Zune been compatible with both, but since my point wasn't that at all I don't understand the relevance.

[quote]Obviously a little more acceptable on Apple's part, considering they already have the superior program that has been around for a longer period of time with a larger selection of music, movies etc. Microsoft is retarded not to include compatibility with their OWN program.
You forget that Vista's not out yet, it's in beta, and the Zune's software has only been out a month. It's almost a guarantee that Microsoft will release a patch for Zune compatibility.

[quote] Since you'e not very well-read, let me explain the halo effect: When one positive trait of a person or product from a company produces a positive impact on the general view of that person or product, that's called the halo effect. People who are attractive and famous are typically judged as being more qualified, having more skills and a better personality than those who are not, hence why celebs advertise products on TV. The looks and the fame are the halo effect. Similarly, certain products have the halo effect for companies or for more general products - Final Fantasy VII for the Playstation, the Dodge Viper for Dodge, the Nissan Skyline GT-R for Nissan, and yes, Halo for the Xbox. The term has been around WAY before the game Halo was around.
Oooh, i thought it meant the video game!!!1

I know what the halo effect is. Thanks for the explination, although I will say that this explination was far more intelligent than anything you've posted prior.

However, you made no comeback regarding my own words so there's not much else to say.

[quote] Not at all. Microsoft is too desperate to look like they're doing something about the iPod, so they rushed the Zune to market instead of actually spending time making it a worthwhile competitor by giving it an identical or superior music selection, a lighter design, and better compatibility with other music services such as iTunes, or even making it Mac-compatible.
I don't think 'desperate' is the proper word here... Over-zealous and possibly arrogant? Probably. 'Desperate?' No. I agree though, they should have waited another month and done more to the design and it'd still be out for Christmas. However, I still prefer the Zune to the iPod. It's personal preference. No more, no less.

[quote] Alright, you're done. Oh, nice job glossing over what I posted earlier: The 1.5 million less available files on Zune Marketplace than on iTunes. You can't even be taken seriously at this point. Go play with your crayons, or attempt an actual factual rebuttal, without the use of condescension and sarcasm as a front to hide the fact that you have no real points.
Another one of your favorite words: "gloss."

I didn't 'gloss' over anything. You brought up a point that I couldn't argue so I simply neglected to mention it. Just as I brought up several other points which you failed to mention in your own post. It happens. It's not being an arrogant prick, it's quietly admitting defeat in certain battles. You should know of this more than anyone.

If anything, I provided the most facts here. You provided a link to some ****tard's bull**** website that tried showing how the iPod is superior yet all his points were obviously prejudice and exaggerated. You can not possibly be any more of a hypocrite. "Condescension?" You just told me in the other sentence in the same exact paragraph that I should go 'play with my crayons.' You sound to be nothing more than some arrogant pile of **** that, apparently, can't even get his insults straight without ****ing himself over.

Also, I think you'll find this to be a far more realistic comparison:

[URL="http://www.zunescene.com/comparison/"]http://www.zunescene.com/comparison/[/URL]

You can also add .avi and mpeg file recognition and playback to the list of Zune features:

[URL="http://www.zunescene.com/forums/index.php?topic=3564.0"]http://www.zunescene.com/forums/index.php?topic=3564.0[/URL]

And an 80 gig Zune's gonna (supposedly) be on the market in January.

Posted by Raptor

*ignores most of the e-penis extending fracas between Captain Admiralnyx TwinTurboPhroggy G and King of KoH* Actually, the Zune looks like it could be a fairly decent player. I wouldn't purchase it before researching all its features and reading many customer reviews, but I definitely want something other than an iPod for my next portable mp3 player. I'm ready to try something different. I never buy music online, though, so I couldn't care less how many songs each company has available in their respective stores.

Posted by Sterling

iTunes is ****.
Winamp, Torrents and Limewire ftw.

Posted by Killer Jordo

Quoting Captain Cleanoff: Get a standard pick.

Is that pick the pick of destiny? Me thinks not.

Posted by KoH

[quote=Raptor]*ignores most of the e-penis extending fracas between Captain Admiralnyx TwinTurboPhroggy G and King of KoH* Actually, the Zune looks like it could be a fairly decent player. I wouldn't purchase it before researching all its features and reading many customer reviews, but I definitely want something other than an iPod for my next portable mp3 player. I'm ready to try something different. I never buy music online, though, so I couldn't care less how many songs each company has available in their respective stores.
As if you don't extend your e-penis. :)

But you do exactly what I do. I don't do online music stores so that doesn't mean much to me. I still recommend the Zune over the iPod especially if you want to try something new.

It was just a recommendation. Nothing more or less. Apparently some find recommendations for a Christmas list to be some great sin.

[quote=Kolo]iTunes is ****.
Winamp, Torrents and Limewire ftw.

Soulseek!

Posted by Iris

-Nintendo Wii, with memory card and Twilight Princess.
-Giftcard to go cloths shopping. A card would be best, just so I'm not dissapointed in some one else's choices.
-Jewelry. I'm hoping for a specific 2 stone platinum band, but earrings or a necklace would be fine too.
-GPS system for car. Those things are neat.
-Some money to go to the salon. I need to get a bit of a perm.
-Maybe a ritzy bottle of merlot or white zinfandel.
-Non-stick cast iron skillet. Gotta cook in style.

Posted by Apathetic

Wii, TP and memory card with mebbe a couple more accessories.
Many new CD's, huzzah!
FF3 DS (this one is very iffy)
Anime?

Quoting Raptor: I wouldn't purchase it before researching all its features and reading many customer reviews, but I definitely want something other than an iPod for my next portable mp3 player. I'm ready to try something different. I never buy music online, though, so I couldn't care less how many songs each company has available in their respective stores.

Go for the Creative Zen, then. It's cheaper, and the way to add MP3s is simply drag-and-drop.

Posted by Speedfreak

[quote=Raptor]*ignores most of the e-penis extending fracas between Captain Admiralnyx TwinTurboPhroggy G and King of KoH* Actually, the Zune looks like it could be a fairly decent player. I wouldn't purchase it before researching all its features and reading many customer reviews, but I definitely want something other than an iPod for my next portable mp3 player. I'm ready to try something different. I never buy music online, though, so I couldn't care less how many songs each company has available in their respective stores.
If you only have a couple GB of music then I seriously recommend going for a SanDisk Sansa. They're flash-based, so they crash a heck of a lot less than 20-40GB players; they're very good-looking; they play music, video and display pictures; they have an excellent battery life, they're cheaper than iPods and their 2-8GB of storage is usually more than enough. If it isn't you can add another 2GB with miniSD cards.

I've had one of these babies for a while and I seriously recommend it.

[URL="http://www.sandisk.com/Products/Catalog%281166%29-SanDisk_Sansa_e200_Series_MP3_Players.aspx"]http://www.sandisk.com/Products/Catalog(1166)-SanDisk_Sansa_e200_Series_MP3_Players.aspx[/URL]

Posted by G-Sides

i'm not gonna get **** this year because we are so broke
BUT IF I HAD TO COMPILE A SMALL LIST IT WOULD INCLUDE:

-new mp3 player (not another ipod though, those pieces of ****)
-new guitar (maybe a schecter, or i want an acoustic semielectric, a good ovation maybe)
-wii, xbox, and/or ps3 (lean more towards 360 and wii)
-tons of new music
-new computer

fin

Posted by Average n00b

2 DDR Pads (Already brought on eBay)
Jeans and a Plad T-Shirt.

Posted by maian

[list]
[*]Wii
[*]Zelda
[/list]

Gawd. :( I have more things I want, but I'd be happy if that was it.

Posted by Average n00b

Quoting maian: [list]
[*]Wii
[*]Zelda
[/list]

Gawd. :( I have more things I want, but I'd be happy if that was it.

*Nod* I know how you feel.

Posted by Corrupt

Give me a 60 GB Creative Zen, a stack of CD-Rs, and a new CD wallet, and I'll be happy. I would also ask for a Wii and/or an XBOX 360, but I'm being reasonable this year. Music is my number 1 priority for now, anyway.

Posted by junior senior

I don't even know what I want for Christmas. :(

A new Pokemon game would be good, and a 2 gb memory card for my camera, since 1 gb isn't big enough. Apple iTunes giftcard since I hate using the credit card to buy songs, The Doors 40th Aniversary Box Set and the new book, but these are just things I'm naming. I don't want anything. :(

Quoting Corrupt: a 60 GB Creative Zen, a stack of CD-Rs, and a new CD wallet

Gyuh?

Posted by Corrupt

Ah yeah, you might be wondering why I'd want both an MP3 player and CD related things. The idea I have is to put all my music on the Zen, back everything up on CD (I could use an external hard drive, though), and then store all of them in a new CD wallet.

Surely an external hard drive would be a better idea.

Posted by Corrupt

Yeah, I'm going to look into that.

Posted by christinadeenadee

Apparently, I need a Wii, but first, I need a TV if I were to get Wii. It would be rather pointless without it. Then I would need a house with electricity to run the TV and Wii. Then...wait....if you give a mouse a cookie, he will ask for a glass of milk...

Quoted post: Yeah, I'm going to look into that.

Just get an internal with an enclosure. Way cheaper. You can get a 300 GB HDD for 130 bucks, plus an enclosure that usually hovers around $30. As opposed to a 200 GB external for about $200.

Posted by Raptor

Quoting christinadeenadee: Apparently, I need a Wii, but first, I need a TV if I were to get Wii. It would be rather pointless without it. Then I would need a house with electricity to run the TV and Wii. Then...wait....if you give a mouse a cookie, he will ask for a glass of milk...

I think you should cease buying so heavily into crap you're told as a child about mice. If you give a mouse a cookie, he will threaten to order his army to nibble off your girlfriend's head in her sleep if his demands are not met, which include three cheese wheels and a case of beer.

Posted by Echo

I know I'm getting a Wii, as I stood in line for it myself. Don't get it until Christmas, though, because it was my dad's $250. Other than that, I want:

Zelda: TP
Far Cray Vengeance
Wii points card
Wiimote
Wii nunchuck
World War Z (book)
Pirates of the Carribean: Dead Man's Chest
Transformers Gen. 1 DVD set (entire Gen. 1 series plus movie)

I'll probably get most of that, except I might not get the Transformers DVDs, as they're another $50 and after the Wii and all that other stuff I've basically reached my limit.

Quoted post: World War Z (book)

Such a good book.

[quote]Pirates of the Carribean: Dead Man's Chest

How could I forget that?

Also, 80-gig iPod video.

Posted by junior senior

Why an 80 GB? Howcome not a 30?

If you have over 30 gigs of music, why not get an 80?

Though, I'd wait until 6G comes out personally.

Quoting Junior Senior: Why an 80 GB? Howcome not a 30?

I already have a 30. Plus, not only do I already have a ton of music, I also want to be able to save full-length movies onto it.

Oh yeah... they play movies. I've never used mine for videos.

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting Slade: get Okami

Just looked up Okami and put it on my list in a flash. Why had I not heard about such an awesome-looking game before this?

Posted by Slade

I'm about 18 hours into it, and I've loved every single bit. srsly

As to why you haven't heard about it, staying inside is my guess. :3

Quoting Linko_16: Just looked up Okami and put it on my list in a flash. Why had I not heard about such an awesome-looking game before this?

Because it really is only awesome-looking. The control scheme doesn't do the idea justice, and as a result it's fundamentally flawed.

Quoted post: Because it really is only awesome-looking. The control scheme doesn't do the idea justice, and as a result it's fundamentally flawed.

Wrong. Okami is near-perfect all around.

Yeah, but you like Call of Duty.

Nah, CoD3 sucks.

I know.

Posted by mis0

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: If you have over 30 gigs of music, why not get an 80?

Though, I'd wait until 6G comes out personally.

I'm not sure why they're so popular, though. I can't imagine wanting to watch movies on a screen that small, nor can imagine filling up near to 80 gigs with all of my music, even if encoded at the highest playable bitrate. Besides that, there's the price of the thing which means you have to be conerned about the medium that your music is stored on rather than just the music itself.

I guess if they work for you, that's great.

Quoted post: I'm not sure why they're so popular, though. I can't imagine wanting to watch movies on a screen that small, nor can imagine filling up near to 80 gigs with all of my music, even if encoded at the highest playable bitrate. Besides that, there's the price of the thing which means you have to be conerned about the medium that your music is stored on rather than just the music itself.

I have over 100 gigs of music, so filling it up isn't a problem. As for watching movies, it's actually pretty good. I have no complaints about it anyways.

Posted by Ant

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: Wrong. Okami is near-perfect all around.

I'd give an 8.8.

8.1 8.1 8.1 8.1 8.1 8.1 8.1 8.1 8.1 8.1 8.1 8.1 8.1 8.1 8.1 8.1 8.1 8.1 8.1 8.1 8.1 8.1 8.1 8.1 8.1 8.1 8.1 8.1 8.1 8.1 8.1 8.1 8.1 8.1 8.1 8.1 8.1 8.1 8.1 8.1 8.1 8.1 8.1 8.1 8.1 8.1 8.1 8.1 8.1 8.1 8.1 8.1 8.1 8.1 8.1 8.1 8.1 8.1 8.1 8.1 8.1 8.1 8.1 8.1 8.1 8.1 8.1 8.1 8.1 8.1 8.1 8.1 8.1 8.1 8.1 8.1 8.1 8.1 8.1 8.1 8.1 8.1 8.1 8.1 8.1 8.1 8.1 8.1 8.1 8.1 8.1 8.1 8.1 8.1 8.1 8.1 8.1 8.1 8.1 8.1 8.1 8.1 8.1 8.1 8.1 8.1 8.1 8.1 8.1 8.1 8.1 8.1 8.1 8.1 8.1 8.1 8.1 8.1 8.1 8.1 8.1 8.1 8.1

Posted by Dexter

There's a little cabin I'd like to rent for everyone near the ocean. Hopefully I'll be able to do so. It would be so much fun to spend Christmas on the coast!

Can I visit?

No. Don't be stupid.

Posted by Crazy K

Wii
A couple a Wii games
extra wii controler
and possibly wwe smackdown vs raw 2007 for PS2.

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

Neverwinter Nights 2
FFXII
Harry Potter 4
Coffee Maker
Bluetooth
Random items for the appartment

Quoting Misoxeny: I'm not sure why they're so popular, though. I can't imagine wanting to watch movies on a screen that small

Well, if you own a GBA or DS, you're playing videogames on a small screen, so it's the same appeal for movie lovers as the GBA/DS carry for videogame fans.

And hell, I have 20/10 vision, so I don't care how small the screen is:cool:

You're such a snickerdoodle Vampiro!

You're a whale. Lose some weight.

I'm really not...good try though, please try again.

Posted by Omni

Are you an elephant, maybe? They're pretty fat, too...

Yep, that's it! I even put elephants to shame.

Quoted post: I'm really not...good try though, please try again.

lurk more.

It'd be pretty funny if you became the next juliebriggs.

which juliebriggs?

There is only one. But now, there is christinadeenadee.

The resemblance is astounding.

She isn't fat though.

That's the point. That's what made it funny.

oh...I see? I never get jokes online.

Because you're fat. Fat people tend to be slower, not only physically, but mentally than everyone else. It's a fact. Look it up.

That's it...all this time I thought is was because some things sound funny when you say them and, when you write them, not so much.

Well, you're not exactly wrong. See, the fat clogs your brain making you think idiotic thoughts like that. So in your mind you're completely right. You just happen to be factually wrong.

Since, you know, it has nothing to do with an inside-joke. No. Not at all.

fat, fat, fat, et cetera.

You're giving me a complex now. Shame on you.

Uh, I didn't give you a complex. It's inherent when you're fat. That's your body telling you to lose weight. I just brought it to the fore and made you realise it's there.

I mean, you're so stupid and fat you couldn't even pick up the messages your body was sending you. Wow.

I have no response to that.

I'm not surprised. Fat people have no motivation to do even the simplest of tasks. I'm sure just typing a coherent message, having to the mental with the physical, must be a terrible strain.

Posted by Slade

ninja'd

Oh shi-

Are you that girl I sent the message to on myspace? I'm sure that you're a friend of that one fatty.

Oh man, is she the friend of juliebriggs, or that one girl we thought was juliebriggs? If so, that's so ****ing awesome.

What are you talking about?

Posted by Slade

****it. Her other pic looked a lot more like that girl. I'm just going to give up anything juliebriggs related because I'm always wrong about that crap.

cept im always right about teh fat LOOLOL

Fine, here is your juliebriggs picture back.

Quoted post: ****it. Her other pic looked a lot more like that girl. I'm just going to give up anything juliebriggs related because I'm always wrong about that crap.

cept im always right about teh fat LOOLOL

Huh, it would've been pretty funny if that girl joined after sending the message to her and then we harassed her for the same thing. Too bad the world doesn't work that way.

Posted by Slade

Actually, as far as I can tell, juliebriggs has disappeared off the face of the internet.

Maybe she fell. Or maybe she did this like, slide thing on all that lard, then *glop* right over the edge.

I think Judge still talks to her from time to time. idk

Though I wouldn't be surprised if she had a heart attack or something

Posted by Dexter

julie is still around, constantly attempting to prove that there are girls on my Internets. I talk to her on Myspace from time to time.

Even though I'm fat and stupid, I am a girl. I can bear children and everything.

Posted by Dexter

Meaning she can sex us up! I see what you did there!

Quoting Dexter: Meaning she can sex us up! I see what you did there!

No...it means I have a vagina and breast; I just thought the way I said it before was less crude.

What happened to the other one?!

Quoted post: Even though I'm fat and stupid, I am a girl. I can bear children and everything.

Yeah, at least you have that on her. That other one was such a guy it wasn't even funny. Though of course the children you do bear will most likely be fat and stupid too. So it's not like you're doing the world any good. Might as well just kill yourself now.

And Wings: Cancer. Tragic story. Have more tact and keep your questions to yourself.

In all seriousness, I lost an aunt to breast cancer. Not cool.

I lost my grandma to breast cancer. Definitely not cool.

Wow, thread kill combo. High five!

Posted by Shin-Ra

All love is over after cancer.

Love just begins when the body cools off.

Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another, "What! You too? I thought I was the only one!"

Posted by Tyler Durden

1: To live in a cave.
2: Supply of dynamite to enlarge inner dimensions of cave to accommodate certain "guests".
3: The Wii, and anything else subsequently needed to enjoy it properly.
Various [minor] vehicle repairs, new rims.
4: The Eye of the Tiger, that Apollo Creed so gravely spoke of..
5: Did I mention, a cave?

True love

Quoting christinadeenadee: is born at that moment when one person says to another,

"Make me a sandwich, NOW."

"There's ten bucks in it for you if you'll suck my cock and get me a beer right now"

Posted by VampchickAkasha

wii
zelda
playstation 3

Posted by VampchickAkasha

wii
zelda
playstation 3
clothes
cd's
fight club dvd
and peace on earth.. xD

Posted by ExoXile

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: "There's ten bucks in it for you if you'll suck my cock and get me a beer right now"

How about we make it $20 and you've got yourself a deal?:dunno:

You're not a woman.

Posted by Dexter

I know what I want. I just found out today, actually, while playing Tales of the Abyss. I want a Tokunaga plushie. So adorable. At first it simply reminded me of the abused KoRn doll, but then I realized it's a weapon of mass destruction. I must get one!

Posted by Veiraza

- scanner
- printer
- pocket watch

Posted by Slade

Man, I spent some time out Christmas shopping today. Well, not really, but my mom did buy me a nice jacket that is apparently all of my Christmas. Maybe it's payback for the last two years when I've gotten pretty expensive gifts. When they said that was all I was getting, I brought up my birthday(in like 12 days), and my dad said he'd get me an effects pedal. Vamp! I need to discuss that with you.

My dad also said they WOULD NOT buy me videogames. He got all like, "what about outside stuff?" I don't get it. It's not like I'm a fat kid yet.

But then I saw Phoenix Wright for the first time ever in a store and immediately added that to my mental list.

Posted by ExoXile

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: You're not a woman.

I could be, for another $20.