I return.......

Posted by EnTiTyHaCkEr

Anyone remember me? I cant believe that its been over a year since I last visited VGC....... wow. Well, Im back, and Id like to stay and chat a while.... since Im now out of a job, again.

Anyways, for those of you who didnt know me.... to bad, and for those of you who did but dont remember me under this name, a little refresher.... I used to be Wandering Soul on here, and then .Entity//, Ringing any bells?

Thanks to Shade32 for surprising the heck out of me earlier tonight, and bringing me back to the community that I used to obsess over.

Later...

Posted by Xero

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]I remember you. Welcome back. Hope you stay this time ;)

*spoilers: Remember Flame ghost or Fag ghost? Well it's me.[/COLOR]

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Haha, your name says tit.

Posted by Kit

WhY dO pEoPlE pUt ThEiR nAmEs LiKe ThIs?

Just curious. :)

Posted by Xero

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]So YoU cAn AsK tHeM, i GuEsS...[/COLOR]

Posted by EnTiTyHaCkEr

I hAvE nO rEaSoN tO pUt My NaMe LiKe ThAt, JuSt ThOuGhT iT wAs CoOl At ThE tImE.........

Posted by Sterling

It Is ****InG rEtArTeD

Posted by Malevolence

Quoting Kolo: It Is ****InG rEtArDeD

Fix'd. ;)

Posted by Vasioth

Quoting EnTiTyHaCkEr: I hAvE nO rEaSoN tO pUt My NaMe LiKe ThAt, JuSt ThOuGhT iT wAs CoOl At ThE tImE.........

iT isN't C0oL oK! JuSt GeT thE PiCturE!

Oh, and welcome to the site also =) !

Posted by Xero

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]What do you know about cool stuff? With a yu-gi-oh avatar, you can't state things like that ;)[/COLOR]

You also have no say in what's cool or not. So I wouldn't talk.

Posted by Xero

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]I know. I was just warning him. I don't want him to fall in the same pit as I did.[/COLOR]

Those were some good times.

Posted by Xero

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]They can start again. I'm on a thin line no?[/COLOR]

Good times.

Posted by Xero

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]Yes, but I'd rather not go back to those "good times" I don't remember enjoying them too much.[/COLOR]

Posted by WackoHater2

I was here a little over a year ago, but I sadly do not remember you. Also, on the name issue, if you want it changed to be EntityHacker (much less retarded) just PM Jesse, I'm sure he'll change it for you.

Posted by Kit

With less than a hundred posts? Maybe not.

Posted by WackoHater2

Does he have a thing about not changing your name if you have less than 100 posts?

Posted by Kit

Well if somebody joined and doesn't have many posts, there isn't much point in changing the account name when they could remake an account and not lose much.

Posted by EnTiTyHaCkEr

Ive been thinking of just making another account, due to the fact that, I dont really enjoy the name that I have now. And your right, I wouldnt be losing much... since those 85 or so posts that were still on this account I dont even remember posting since it was so **** long ago.

I could PM Jesse about it, but Id rather not bother him with such a small issue, which can be fixed with a few keystrokes.

Posted by Raptor

So, found any good entities to hack lately?

Posted by Xero

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]EnitityHacker: Knowing Jesse, you might have a hard time getting it. He might reply things like "19.95 at da window pze :D:D:D:D" but just post more and try again. That's why I did. I had to send him 4 PMs before getting "Xero" ;)[/COLOR]

Posted by Vasioth

Quoting Xero][COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]What do you know about cool stuff? With a yu-gi-oh avatar, you can't state things like that :

True, but that doesn't truly bother me =p . I'm happy to open minded comments, so blah...

Posted by Omni

I though about changing my name once, but I never did.

Hey, which part do you play in your specialty, Vasioth?

Posted by WackoHater2

Keep your name SCC. Don't ever change it. Ever.

Posted by KoH

I'm very interested in how one would go about "hacking" an "entity." Do you go about life 'hacking' at anything and everything in existance? I'm not trying to be funny, I'm honestly curious as to how the hell you came up with such a name as 'Entityhacker' (minus the random capitalization of letters, of course). I suppose at a superficial level it sounds cool...