What kind of person are you at a party?

Posted by Xero

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]In general, I don't drink much and I don't smoke, so I spend most of my time dancing or talking to people. I'm always a bit nervous at the beginning and then I'm started.

People usually notice me there and think I'm a fun person.

What about you?
[/COLOR]

Posted by Lord of Spam

I dont really drink or smoke a lot usually. Some yeah, but not really a lot. I usually just screw around and talk and goof off with people.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: I'm usually noticeable and I have fun.

That one. I make sure to have a good time and interact, but otherwise I don't go overboard. I don't even drink, so that helps I guess. Usually I avoid parties all-together though. Not my cup of tea.

Posted by Speedfreak

I stuff my face at the buffet.

The parties I go to have buffets.

Posted by Sean Fury

The only parties I've ever been to are birthday parties and LAN parties. Birthday parties typically involve a few of my friends (including whose birthday it is) and we just do random things (such as blowing stuff up), and this year on my friend Rob's birthday we're going to go see Rocky VI (it comes out on his birthday) and than we're going down south to buy fireworks for the Hell of it. The LAN parties typically were at my house, therefore I had to tell everyone what to do.

Parties that I go to that I'm either A) Not invited to, but go as a "guest" or just anyway and B) That I'm invited to, but barely know the person; those ones I typically find one or two people and just trail them the entire time. I have an anti-social problem around people I don't know.

Posted by Kit

Quoting Speedfreak: I stuff my face at the buffet.

The parties I go to have buffets.

Pretty much sums up my person.

Posted by WackoHater2

I'm there, but I don't do much. Usually talk to a close group of friends, listen to music, and if Amber is there with me, find a secluded place to make out for a while.

Posted by Fei-on Castor

Yeah, I talk to people, but try not to make too huge of an impression.

It also depends on the party. If it a bunch of people I know really well, I'd be more inclined to let loose a bit. If it's people I barely know, I'll hang back quietly and observe for a bit.

Posted by Omni

I'm there, noticeable, and I have fun. Although a lot of parties have probably been wrecked by my presence.

Posted by ed elric

parties aren't my favorite place to be, I can't stand all the smoking that goes on, and walking through a room of drunken retards isn't any fun at all, exept when there's a pool to shove them in. I guess I would be the one that was invited but never came.

Posted by Ch

People say I'm everywhere and that I'm talking with everyone.

Posted by Iris

The parties I go to make it pretty difficult to go unnoticed. I make sure I'm active, spend lots of time with people I like, and soak up as much fun as I can. I prefer to bring my own drinks to parties unless they've got a nice selection of beverages.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: and soak up as much fun as I can

idk, did anyone laugh at this? Because I did.

Posted by The Judge

I don't go to parties.

Posted by Arcadios

Same.....unless I'm forced and it's against my will.

Posted by Raptor

First of all, I never go to parties because none of the parties here in Hawaii ever play music that doesn't make me want to claw my ears off and feed them to starving feral kittens.

Otherwise, I'd typically be the one bobbing my head to the beat of the music a bit, sitting in the darkest corner of the bar while downing a few shots, then snapping my fingers and having a few of my dear cohorts shoot the entire place to pieces with a plethora of automatic weapons.

Posted by Sapphire Rose

VGC needs to have a party, dammit.

And I'm usually the most active person, have LOADS of fun, and still don't go overboard.

Posted by ExoXile

Saem as Vamp.
Actually.