Hey, DA...

Posted by Linko_16

[URL=http://img143.imageshack.us/my.php?image=christmasspiritwx8.gif][IMG]http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/8831/christmasspiritwx8.th.gif[/IMG][/URL]

Has it gotten you, too?

Posted by Stalolin

No.

I'm a bit of a bah humbug despite the presents I receive.

Posted by Pit

i remained grim

Posted by Stalolin

also, christmas songs are the biggest load of garbage ever and **** me off so much.

The only good ones are Deck the Halls and Carol of the Bells.

Posted by Linko_16

Meh, Christmas songs. The good ones are really good, and the bad ones are really, really bad.

Posted by mis0

I think the fact that the Christmas season starts in November really cheapens any meaning the holiday, or even the time of year, can hold. By the time Christmas rolls around I'm saying "thank the good Lord for that!"

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

I probably would be if I didn't listen to Christmas music for seven hours a day. The spirit has been beaten out of me before it could ever really take a hold.

Oh, and grim etc.

Posted by Ant

Carol of the Bells is fukken awesome.

And yes, it's I'm fairly bah humbug too. It's even worse when you have friends who are opposite.

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting Ant: It's even worse when you have friends who are opposite.

I hope for your sake that you don't consider me a friend.

Posted by Ant

I was referring to Judge, but sure, you too.

Quoted post: I was referring to Judge, but sure, you too.

I'm disgusted.

Posted by sniper

No. When christmas is over, my job will be waaaaaaaay easier.

Ditto. After the 31st my job slows to almost a grinding halt thankfully. Until then it's just way too ****ing busy.

Posted by mis0

MY job has already slowed to a grinding halt (week before Thanksgiving), and it'll be that way until the middle of January. Gotta love the holiday season, amirite?

What the **** do you do?

Posted by mis0

i do clerical stuff in a doctors office, and seeing as we treat animals rather than humans, we slow down alot. people have better things to do (like go to macy's TURBO SAEL OMFG) so we tend to be underbooked, sometimes we will only have one appointment an hour. which is better than the 5-6 we normally have an hour.

Posted by The Judge

I love the Christmas season! It's the one time in my life I have an excuse to be happy, and I cherish it. It's a time where random people on the street are in a better mood, and where everyone comes together. I love the sites, the smell of pine trees, the colors all around, everyone being festive, and the food. I loooove eggnog, and eating Christmas Dinner with my family and extended family is great. Plus, gifts galore, and all the yuletide spirit. And I love Christmas songs. They're so fun to sing, and I never get tired of singing them. I'm happy from the 1st all the way to the 31st, and nothing really gets me down.

And then I spend the rest of the year miserable and brooding.

Quoted post: i do clerical stuff in a doctors office, and seeing as we treat animals rather than humans, we slow down alot. people have better things to do (like go to macy's TURBO SAEL OMFG) so we tend to be underbooked, sometimes we will only have one appointment an hour. which is better than the 5-6 we normally have an hour.

Lucky you. Apparently everyone's computer breaks come late November, because leading up to it we get maybe five a day. When the holiday season rolls around however, we get upwards of twenty a day. That on top of people calling literally non-stop asking the stupidest questions or complaining about how the computer they just brought in isn't fixed yet.

So lame.

Posted by Slade

I don't think the holidays really have any profound effect on me except for the bizarre hallucinations(so... many... elves...) that occur after I drink way too much egg nog.

Nah, I'm pretty easy going all year 'round, and relatively pleasant, I'd like to think. I used to like all the Christmas songs, but my parents playing Neil Diamond's versions a million times over have completely ruined many of them for me. We Three Kings remains one of the coolest.

Posted by mis0

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: Lucky you. Apparently everyone's computer breaks come late November, because leading up to it we get maybe five a day. When the holiday season rolls around however, we get upwards of twenty a day. That on top of people calling literally non-stop asking the stupidest questions or complaining about how the computer they just brought in isn't fixed yet.

So lame.

This is exactly why I never sought a job in computer repair even though it isn't the most difficult job ever. Dealing with idiot, irate customers is never pleasant, and I do understand how you feel. During the summer, we get lots of panicy jerks who want this and that so they can just go on vacation and take the dog/cat to the kennels while they're away. They never bring shot records, always freak out, and they often ignore what you tell them they need to do.

Sometimes it's all you can do not to tell them what you really think of the, their attitude, and their animal-keeping practices.

Posted by Sapphire Rose

The Christmas Spirit left me once I remembered I work at a bar. :(

Quoted post: They never bring shot records, always freak out, and they often ignore what you tell them they need to do.

Sometimes it's all you can do not to tell them what you really think of the, their attitude, and their animal-keeping practices.

Besides being about pets, that's pretty much identical to what I have to deal with. No one listens and then they absolutely flip out.