Next Wii shipping...

Posted by HfsJunky

Anyone know when the next shipping of the Wii is gonna be?

Posted by RandomizeR

my friends got some this morning

Posted by HfsJunky

hmmm, well I've called all the places around where I live and they're sold out.
lolol- look at both our avatars at the same time lol!

but seriosuly is there some official next big shipping?

Posted by Kit

There will probably be one before Christmas. There's one at Play, so it'll likely be the same for other stores.

Posted by HfsJunky

Well, I guess if there is one in England for you, there obviously must be one here coming in the US.

Posted by Apathetic

what like 250,000 to the us a week to catch everything up? There was an article about it in the paper.

Posted by Sean Fury

The eB I work at got three a couple days ago, they get pretty sporadic shipping for some reason.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Every week up to Christmas. How many in each shipment, I have no clue. That's for around here anyways.

Posted by ccrocker58

Yep, that's what I heard too. EB and Gamestop are supposed to be getting shipments of both PS3 and Wii every week through the holiday season...it's after that that things are going to be sparse. No idea what those weekly shipments are going to look like though...

Apparently PS3 is getting 100,000 consoles every week. But that sounds generous. I'd say around 50-75 thousand. So yeah, just do the math. There should be enough Wiis.

Posted by Killer Jordo

Vampy what about Alberta/Edmonton?

idk, because my city isn't getting decent numbers until after christmas. And by decent I mean more than two every week.

Posted by Killer Jordo

**** those executives and their plans :mad: