Call of Duty 3

Posted by Drewboy64

Anyone who has this game, what do you think of it? I am starting to consider getting it. The singleplayer alone should be good.

I heard there's this "Dynamic Aiming" option and you can choose to have no aiming box in the game.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

It sucks, plain and simple =/ I wasn't even that satisfied with the 360 version, single-player included. I mean, it's so not worth the money. All you're really getting is SP and it's really short. You can easily beat it in one sitting (six hours.)

It's a joke, basically.

Posted by Dexter

Whoa, it's definitely not that bad, at least the 360 version. I've been having a blast playing it online. I've barely bothered with the single-player mode. I wouldn't dare get it for the Wii, since the online play is by far the best aspect of the game. Infinite replay value.

Quoted post: Whoa, it's definitely not that bad, at least the 360 version.

I was talking about the Wii version. Though the 360 version isn't all that great either.

Posted by hypnotize_

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: You can easily beat it in one sitting (six hours..

Since when is one sitting 6 hours?

My friend bought the game and I played it at his house. Even though it is shorter than most games, the gameplay is still fun with the Wii-mote. It would be more enjoyable with online play though... Is it really true that there will be free online play for the Wii in the next year?

Posted by Sean Fury

I've kept seeing commercials for it and I think it looks fun. Frankly, everything on the way looks like it would be fun. Even if you can beat it in 6 hours with the Wii, that'd be worth a rent at least than.

Posted by ccrocker58

If it plays any better then Red Steel I might give it a passing glance.

It does, but not by much. Plus, the single player is crap and the it's just ugly.

Posted by ccrocker58

Hrmm...such a shame FPS don't work as well as we'd hoped they would on Wii...

Nah, they do. These are just first generation titles. Give them a few months to settle with the wiimote and you'll start seeing excellent controls. What's up, Metroid 3?

Posted by ccrocker58

Ah Metroid...hopefully that'll be our saving grace...