Funny cartoon.

Posted by Boner

Warning: Strong language inside. I'm posting this here because I know it will probably end up getting moved here anyway.

[URL="http://dibel.supremeserver13.com/Ill/Ill%20Wil%20Press/82%20Drugs%20In%20Your%20Head.swf"]http://dibel.supremeserver13.com/Ill/Ill%20Wil%20Press/82%20Drugs%20In%20Your%20Head.swf[/URL]

Posted by The Judge

HA! I loved it.

Posted by Axis

Heh, it was pretty funny.

Posted by Shade

That was hilarious.

But I have to disagree on one point. It would be f*cking awesome to see Elvis in my refrigerator.

Posted by Bebop

A squeaky squirrel? I didn't give it 10 seconds. **** off

Posted by Philsdad

Wow, that squirrel needs to smoke a joint himself and chill out a bit.

Posted by mis0

I was going to say Foamy stopped being cool about a year ago, since the Hot Topic deal, but it was never cool.

I remained grim.

Posted by Bebop

Do you know what would be funny? If Mixoxwny got raped and committed suicied. I would laugh till the cows came home.*

*[spoiler]The cows never come home[/spoiler]

Posted by Iris

I thought it was pretty honest, but not funny. That voice could break glass. :/

Posted by Lord of Spam

I like how smoking the occasional bit of weed makes you an addict who cant deal with life.

OH NOES U SMOK TEH POT UR STOOPID LOL. Unfunny and retarded.

Posted by Shade

Quoting Iris: I thought it was pretty honest, but not funny. That voice could break glass. :/

Your face could break a mirror.

And LoS, it was more towards people who need it to get through the day.

Posted by muffla

i ilke the heliem voice

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

foamy's rants are always so true

Posted by Boner

Quoting Misoxeny: I was going to say Foamy stopped being cool about a year ago, since the Hot Topic deal, but it was never cool.

I remained grim.

I don't shop at Hot Topic, so I was unaware of the mainstream staus of said squirrel. I wasn't even aware that this character even existed until a few days ago. Thus, I found it mildly amusing.

Posted by Bebop

I wish it didnt exist. It's annoying. Barely funny.

Posted by Shade

Just like you!

Posted by Bebop

Ha ha no

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting Boner: I don't shop at Hot Topic, so I was unaware of the mainstream staus of said squirrel. I wasn't even aware that this character even existed until a few days ago. Thus, I found it mildly amusing.

Ditto. This one was funny, and holds a lot of truth. But I followed the link to the website and found that few of them were quite the same.

Posted by Speedfreak

As someone diagnosed with clinical depression who gave up anti-depressants and didn't tell his doctor until months later, I pretty much agree with all of this.

I prefer the experiences reality can give me, thanks.

Posted by Pit

You're depressed? Never would've guessed.

Posted by Sean Fury

I may have some snot on my upper lip, but at least I'm not seeing Elvis in my refrigerator.

Posted by mis0

Sean, that's called "semen". It's what happens when you suck cocks like a dirty whore.

Posted by Ant

I enjoyed that cartoon and agree with it's message. End Communication.

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

I liked foamy before it was cool

Posted by KoH

That was pretty **** funny. I liked it a lot. A+!

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting Speedfreak: As someone diagnosed with clinical depression who gave up anti-depressants and didn't tell his doctor until months later, I pretty much agree with all of this.

I prefer the experiences reality can give me, thanks.

Have you ever even seen weed in person?

Posted by Slade

I really tried to watch it, but I just couldn't. I can't stand high-pitched voices like that.

Plus, he was just *****ing and it wasn't funny at all.

Posted by Bebop

Quoting Lord of Spam: Have you ever even seen weed in person?

You're an idiot. It's a shame people like you have the right the vote. And breed.

I watched the cartoon. Pretty much agree with it. Im tired of some boring pot head coming up to me and preaching how its not damaging or anything and how I should care. I dont care. In my experience every teenage kid who uses pot of boring as hell who chuckles at the most pointless things all the time. I dont substances to get through the day. I never thought Id say this but I agree with the fictional squirrel. If my day sucks I deal with it. I dont get a joint, get a beer or anything.

Posted by nich

I largely agree with the squirrel. I don't care much for potheads, though I know many and consider some to be friends, but I do like weed every once in a while. I do not need it to relieve stress, or get through the day or whatever, it's just fun to smoke weed and hang out. Not alot unlike people who drink alcohol at a party. Like I said, I don't like potheads nor do I like alcoholics but smoking pot and drinking alcohol is alright by me every once in a while.

Posted by Bebop

Quoting Lord of Spam: I like how smoking the occasional bit of weed makes you an addict who cant deal with life.

The squirel never said that. Idiot.

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

don't answer a question with a question, dickhole!

Posted by Bebop

What are you on about?

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

HAH. I meant to post that in the JRequalizer thread. How da hell...

Posted by Philsdad

[center][/center]

Posted by Veiraza

Who needs weed when you have salt? Mwahahahahah.

Posted by Bebop

Shut up. Just shut up.