Ughh!! Admiral is off the super mods!!!

Posted by Xero

I find it sad that he's gone! What hapenned???

Posted by Klarth

Hush, Bjarni.

Posted by Xero

huh???

Posted by Fei-on Castor

I don't think that FG is Bjarni.

Who is Bjarni, anyway? I always hear everyone talking about him/her, and I've never seen a single post from him/her, ever!

Fei-on

Posted by William

Bjarni = Jesse's alter ego

I think...

Posted by Draxamus

Quoting William: Bjarni = Jesse's alter ego

I think...

I dunno about that--at least initially. Bjarne used to have his own web site, with audio clips of him reciting the words on his site. If that was Jesse, he does some damn good impressions.

Posted by Skitzo Control

Bjarni was a member who's on his way to be banned when I registered. He was basically an idiot, ******* Swede (or something like that). You could find him again, I'm sure, using the Way Back Machine at [url="http://www.archive.org"]www.archive.org[/url].

Posted by Jesse Smith

Bjarni is a clone of Flame Girl, ie a MAJOR n00bie!!!! *sniff* We all miss Bjarni!!!!

Posted by mis0

Quoting Skitzo Control: Bjarni was a member who's on his way to be banned when I registered. He was basically an idiot, ******* Swede (or something like that). You could find him again, I'm sure, using the Way Back Machine at [url="http://www.archive.org"]www.archive.org[/url].

Bjarni was from Iceland, which I've always wanted to nuke since. He was banned/left a month or so after I joined, I barely remember him, but I remember one thing; he was ignorant and annoying as Hell. I'm sure I flamed him to bits.

Posted by Big Boss

I thought we all made a pact never to talk about Bjarni-whom-we-killed-accidentally-with-a-sniper-rifle-hush.

Posted by Xero

Huh...No I'm not Bjarnie. I dont even know who he is.

Posted by Jesse Smith

pze be nice to Real One Bjarni!!!! I even E-mailed him to try to get him to come back, after making that Admin poll, since he's more populer than many of you!! :D:D:D:D:D:D You all crushed his heart!!!!!

Posted by Xero

This guy had it tought I guess...

Posted by Iris

So, after being gone perhaps you can get back on topic and answer the question for me? :):o

Posted by Xero

Quoting Iris: So, after being gone perhaps you can get back on topic and answer the question for me? :):o

Witch question?

Now, G-sides is off too. What happened to him?

Posted by sabre

Admiral: Ousted, after he started stalking Majesty and deleting his posts, deleting complaint threads about him, and etc. Then, he left, because he didn't like being desupermodded.

G-Sides: Left for various reasons, then someone used his account to prune out the sex board, and so Jesse deleted his account.

Posted by Iris

Sucks.

Posted by Xero

Quoting Sabredog: Admiral: Ousted, after he started stalking Majesty and deleting his posts, deleting complaint threads about him, and etc. Then, he left, because he didn't like being desupermodded.

G-Sides: Left for various reasons, then someone used his account to prune out the sex board, and so Jesse deleted his account.

Too bad for G-sides. What does prune mean?

Posted by Xenos

uhhh its a dried plum :(:(

Posted by higbvuyb

Somebody deleted all the posts in the board.

WHy not make two more super mods?

Posted by The Judge

Quoting Flame ghost: I find it sad that he's gone! What hapenned???

Welcome to the World of Yesterday.

Posted by Xero

Quoting The Judge: Welcome to the World of Yesterday.

I dint see it, nor heard about it. Excuse me.

Posted by TheMooChicken

Hum, wasn't Bjarni a mod of the pokemon boards? I faintly remember him from back in the day.....

Posted by The Blaziken Master

Quoting TheMooChicken: Hum, wasn't TBM a mod of the pokemon boards? I faintly remember him from back in the day.....

No, my dream was becoming one. And I still wanna.

Posted by junior senior

Quoting The Judge: Welcome to the World of Yesterday.

omg that was an exhibit in the museum on Arthur.

For some reason that reminded me of Disney.

Corrupt should be the new Super Moderator. He already moderates a ton of boards, already.

Posted by Xero

I think that Raptor should be one of the new super mods. Thats just a suggestion...