Something funny...

Posted by Bebop

...happened to me yesterday.

I was with my friend and we were driving around in his mini. We thought it'd be funny to go to Feltham's Young Offenders Establsihment so we could call the convicted muggers and wannabe gangstas wankers and drive away really really really fast. When we found it we turn in and after realising we werent allowed to park and get out (and in all honesty who would leave their car in a prison car park?) we turned the car around to leave. As my friend reversed into a side road he allowed a bus to go past. Like an actual bus travelling further into the prison grounds, presumably to drop off kids when curfew comes or something. Or for Feltham locals to skip time in courts and go straight to prison.

Anyway as we watch this bus go past we notice.

The only passenger is one. Black. Guy.

Phucking lold so hard.

Posted by Lord of Spam

wow, you're a total retard. Not only do you need to insult people you would terrified from with bars in between you, but you also think someone going to jail is funny based on the color of their skin.

congrats on being retarded

Posted by Bebop

If you can't laugh at stereotypes in action what can you laugh at nowadays?

Spoiler: You can't actually go up to prisons and see the inmates. They dont have windows overlooking the phucking residental area of Feltham. Arse. Way to be a dick.

Also "Not only do you need to insult people you would terrified from with bars in between you"" English please. I insult people with bars? Wut?

Posted by Omni

Dude, I hope everyone in Britain isn't as stupid and ridiculously racist as you are, and that they don't all share your amazing amount of immaturity and cowardice.

Ninja'd by some dumb Brit! Ack! He also isn't even gentlemanly enough to let us reply before he has something to say. What a wanker.

Posted by Bebop

Noticing a stereotype is racist? OMG phone the police. And get Kramer on the phone too.

Posted by mis0

@ Bebop: Harassing people who are behind bars is weak, and just as you called LoS stupid for assuming there were windows from which prisoners could hear your verbal tirades, you're stupid for thinking there'd actually be a way to harass said prisoners and driving down there.

I doubt Bebop could actually harass a free black person. Hell, I bet he'd **** his pants just walking down a street in Anycity, USA. I mean, no CCTV cameras to keep him safe, and armed citizens! Oh the noes!

Posted by Omni

Quoting Bebop: Noticing a stereotype is racist? OMG phone the police. And get Kramer on the phone too.

Oh, I figured it out. You can be stupid and racist because someone else displayed similar traits? I see the logic, it just has to be the new in thing. Dude, that's retarded. Oh, and since it is, stop stealing American fads, you British piece of ****. You and your CCTV can shove it, right in the same place you're used to taking things.

Oh, and Kramer has a history of being consistently funny, you don't.

Posted by Bebop

[QUOTE=Misoxeny]@ Bebop: Harassing people who are behind bars is weak, and just as you called LoS stupid for assuming there were windows from which prisoners could hear your verbal tirades, you're stupid for thinking there'd actually be a way to harass said prisoners and driving down there.

I would say you're an idiot and don't understand, but I think everytime you post it goes without saying.

It's dumb for Spam to say I'm wrong to laugh at a stereotype in action when he enjoyed the Borat movie which does not only that but much more. Lol wut?

Posted by Omni

Quoting Bebop: I'm wrong to laugh at a stereotype

Yes, you are.

Posted by mis0

Quoting Bebop: I would say you're an idiot and don't understand, but I think everytime you post it goes without saying.

The only problem with that, is you're a closed-minded bigot, so your opinion is worthless and nobody cares.

Again, don't get mad at us for responding to your sub-standard threads. You're the problem here.

Posted by Bebop

Ever seen a sterotype in action after its come out of the blue? Guess not. I bet when you see a Mexican in a sombreor sleeping in the gutter with a tequila bottle in his hand whilst getting arrested for border jumping you'll crack a smile. I know I would. :D

Posted by Omni

Quoting Bebop: Ever seen a sterotype in action after its come out of the blue? Guess not. I bet when you see a Mexican in a sombreor sleeping in the gutter with a tequila bottle in his hand whilst getting arrested for border jumping you'll crack a smile. I know I would. :D

How can he do all those things at once? You overkilled it, as usual. Don't make threads if you don't want replies.

And what the **** is a sombreor?

Posted by Bebop

How can he sleep and get arrested? I would imagine police man picking up a drunk sleeping Mexican and trying to put cuffs on him. Duh what?

Posted by mis0

Quoting Bebop: Ever seen a sterotype in action after its come out of the blue? Guess not. I bet when you see a Mexican in a sombreor sleeping in the gutter with a tequila bottle in his hand whilst getting arrested for border jumping you'll crack a smile. I know I would. :D

Considering that I live on the Mexican border, I can safely say that the only time they wear a "sombrero" is for festive celebrations. And the notion that Hispanics are the ones that are constantly, publicly drunk is really stupid and is another display of your half-wit ignorance.

Posted by Omni

Okay, the main question was how he can jump the border while sleeping in the gutter.

Posted by Bebop

Quoting Misoxeny: Considering that I live on the Mexican border, I can safely say that the only time they wear a "sombrero" is for festive celebrations. And the notion that Hispanics are the ones that are constantly, publicly drunk is really stupid and is another display of your half-wit ignorance.

My ***. You're an idiot. The world's mexican stereotype will not be dropped because you've seen sombreos in festivals. Idiot. What was your point exactly?

And Stone, perhaps he jumped the border drunk and just slept. Or they found him later. Or he was sleep walking. Or was a magical Mexican.

Posted by Lord of Spam

yeah, i did garbl that pretty badly

I meant you're a pussy for saying things with the safety of bars in between you and the people you are insulting. by your own posts you seem too much a pussy to say anything to their face, but throw some bars in the way and you feel like a big man.

get shot.

Posted by Bebop

I didnt say anything to criminals. I'm not sure if you can read but I did say that prisons arent like zoos (unfortunately).
In any case I doubt you'd hurl abuse at a convicted serial murderer and rapist unless you were protected. But prove me wrong. Please. I'll keep an eye open for you on the national news. Either way it's win win for me.

Posted by Omni

Quoting Bebop: I like to have unprotected sex with convicted criminals and rapists.

Fix'd.

Posted by WackoHater2

Going to a prison to mess with the prisoners is kinda mean.. but I would have lol'd at the big black guy.

Posted by Bebop

We didnt actually go into the prison. We went there beacuse we were in the area and hadnt seen the Feltham Young Offenders before. Its a well known establishment you see. We did joke about doing that though.

Posted by WILLETH FOR MONTHS

Bebop, you posted because you thought you'd try and raise a laugh by being OH SO AGAINST THE GRAIN, or at least **** off a few people like always, and it just happened to backfire a little more than usual. Really, were you expecting anything else?

Find a fire and deliberately die in it, please.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

It involves a black guy down on his luck and fulfilling a stereotype... why can't I laugh at this?!

Posted by WILLETH FOR MONTHS

Because Bebop posted it.

Posted by Bebop

Lol you laughed too Wings. Don't deny it. I posted it because it was funny, nothing to do with grains fool. I'm still chuckling about it now. Poor lad. I bet he's writing a letter to the parole board now. Ha ha blacks are funny.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting Bebop: I didnt say anything to criminals. I'm not sure if you can read but I did say that prisons arent like zoos (unfortunately).
In any case I doubt you'd hurl abuse at a convicted serial murderer and rapist unless you were protected. But prove me wrong. Please. I'll keep an eye open for you on the national news. Either way it's win win for me.

the difference between you and i is that i just wouldnt make fun of them to begin with, whereas you apparently like to act tough from a distance.

Posted by Bebop

Ha ha you're an idiot. I hope one day you're hit by a train.

Posted by poisonblood

I do live on the border and I have never seen that, I am in fact hispanic and I am not the way you have described mexicans nor have I seen anyone who fits the description.

Quoting Misoxeny: Considering that I live on the Mexican border, I can safely say that the only time they wear a "sombrero" is for festive celebrations. And the notion that Hispanics are the ones that are constantly, publicly drunk is really stupid and is another display of your half-wit ignorance.

That is mostly true. There is one man who wakes up every morning to sell newspapers to people while he stands in the hot sun all day. It is extreamly hot around here and he wears it for shade.

Oh. and bebop you are a jack ***

Posted by mis0

Quoting Bebop: My ***. You're an idiot. The world's mexican stereotype will not be dropped because you've seen sombreos in festivals. Idiot. What was your point exactly?

And Stone, perhaps he jumped the border drunk and just slept. Or they found him later. Or he was sleep walking. Or was a magical Mexican.

My point is, and remains, that you're totally fucking stupid. Remember when you were banned? Make that happen again, because I'm sick of revolting idiot children getting online, and trying to act badass because in reality, they're unintelligent and ignorant peices of shit. Go take your half-wit rebellious posts somewhere else, where you'll find company on your own low mental stratum.

Posted by Kiyoshi

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Dudes, you're all yelling at him for being racist and steriotypical when you're all a bunch of shallow retards. That's actually really funny. You stereotype against fat people apparently. Hey news flash peope; AMERICA IS FULL OF FAT PEOPLE! Eating is the new favorite American pastime. You will see "fatties" everywhere. I can't believe how dumb you people are.

But seriously Bebop, I agree with what everyone else is saying. I just think it's funny that they should think the way they do when they do basically the same thing.

Posted by Omni

Quoting Kiyoshi: AMERICA IS FULL OF FAT PEOPLE!

You're one of them, so you would know. [spoiler]HIV Baby![/spoiler]

Posted by Kiyoshi

Actually I'm not. My mom is though. Poor mother. And have you by any chance seen the move Supersize Me? Good movie. You should watch it. Get informed on America's fatness.

Posted by Omni

I know enough about how fat Americans are getting, since I've been outside of my house before. I'm fortunate enough to not be one. I also don't make fun of them unless they really deserve it. [spoiler]AIDS! That's all you are.[/spoiler]

Posted by Kiyoshi

Good. Because a lot of them don't. In fact my friend Ambrose is very huggable.

Posted by Skitzo Control

Wait... I don't get it... Why was the black guy on a bus to go to prison? Here in California, they just beat them to death. We're all about eliminating the middle man. And black people.

Posted by Bebop

Quoting Misoxeny: My point is, and remains, that you're totally fucking stupid. Remember when you were banned? Make that happen again, because I'm sick of revolting idiot children getting online, and trying to act badass because in reality, they're unintelligent and ignorant peices of shit. Go take your half-wit rebellious posts somewhere else, where you'll find company on your own low mental stratum.

You're a retard.
You're being a hypocrite. It's a shame when people like you think posting means you're making a valid point.

Quoted post: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Dudes, you're all yelling at him for being racist and steriotypical when you're all a bunch of shallow retards. That's actually really funny. You stereotype against fat people apparently. Hey news flash peope; AMERICA IS FULL OF FAT PEOPLE! Eating is the new favorite American pastime. You will see "fatties" everywhere. I can't believe how dumb you people are.

I can't believe how dumb you are. Good lord.

Posted by NeXidala

Quoting Kiyoshi: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Dudes, you're all yelling at him for being racist and steriotypical when you're all a bunch of shallow retards. That's actually really funny. You stereotype against fat people apparently. Hey news flash peope; AMERICA IS FULL OF FAT PEOPLE! Eating is the new favorite American pastime. You will see "fatties" everywhere. I can't believe how dumb you people are.

Why in the world did you revert the WHOLE conversation to being fat?
You complained about people bugging you because they called you fat, yet you just reverted a whole different conversation, to call attention on to fat people and defend them?
Maybe I'll go into the Picture Convo Thread and talk about defending Atlantic Turtles.....
[spoiler]NEVER THAT![/spoiler]

Atlantic Turtles? Hahaha, they're so stupid and slow. Stupid, slow turtles leaving in the stupid Atlantic ocean.

Posted by Speedfreak

This thread is legendary.

Posted by Omni

Quoting Kiyoshi: Good. Because a lot of them don't. In fact my friend Ambrose is very huggable.

I don't have quite enough arms to hug a big fatty like Ambrose.

Posted by Skitzo Control

Just to make sure: he was sitting at the BACK of the bus, right?

Posted by Omni

I was wondering when someone would say that.

Posted by Kiyoshi

I just found it extremely funny how hypocritical you people are. He might have a problem with black people, but you have a problem with fat people. And you yell at him for making fun of one black person, when you make fun of a whole country of fat people. It made me laugh.

It's like the fat traveled to your brain and clogged up your synapses.

Posted by Axis

My IQ just dropped significantly just by reading this thread.

Posted by Bebop

I find it it hypocritcal that the same people that argue thats its wrong for me to laugh at a stereotype in action are the same people who laugh at jokes based on race or colour or both. If you're goind to ***** I cant laugh at blacks for fitting into a stereotypes than you shoudnt think its fine for you to visit the Borat Movie and come out laughingt or go to 4Chan regualitiy. Welcome to reality. Seeing a stereotype in action is funnier than not, so don't go against the former and justifing the latter you stupid cocks/[drunk]

owned.

But I still stand by what I said. It just wasn't funny. That's about the only problem I have with it.

Posted by Bebop

In all fairness it was more than "you had to be there" kind of thing. Seeing a black guy being karted to prison out of the blue is going to be funnier than any other context. Basically consider this : you see an actual example of a stereotype emerge ramdonly. It's funny. **** I'm drunk.

Posted by Philsdad

Sweet, what have you been drinking so far?

Posted by Bebop

Cham-pag-ne. Lots of its. It's my brother's wedding celebration

Posted by Axis

Wait, how many brothers do you have?

Posted by Bebop

2. One is Speedy.

Posted by Axis

Ok, and Speedy isn't the one getting married, one would think.

Posted by Bebop

Naturally.

Posted by mis0

Quoting Bebop: Whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine... I'M A BIG BABY. lol i h8 blk ppl w/ mai m8 b/cuz its teh funeh. tehn i try 2 justify it bai sayin yuor al hippocrits!!1[/stupid]

Quoted for the truth.

Posted by Bebop

So basically it's ok for you to laugh at someone based on preemptive racial reasons but it's not ok for me to do so on an unpredictable scenario? Enjoy your forced pinapple anal implamts Hitler.

Quoted post: Ok, and Speedy isn't the one getting married, one would think.

That'll be the day.

Posted by Kiyoshi

Ok, some of Bebop's arguements make sense. But since I don't laugh at the racist and stereotypical stuff posted here I can safely say; it wasn't funny.

Quoted post: But since I don't laugh at the racist and stereotypical stuff posted here I can safely say; it wasn't funny.

Go back to grade five where you learn how to use semicolons.

Posted by Kiyoshi

It was for a dramatic pause. You need to hear it said to get it. And I did use it properly. Or at least I should have. And if I didn't, I don't care.

Well, that just proves how dumb you are. I'll give you a tip: Use it instead of a conjunction, or indicating a relationship between to similar sentences, or as a "super comma."

Why would you even use punctuation you don't even know the purpose of? Oh right, fat, brain, etc. My mistake.

Posted by Axis

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: Go back to grade five where you learn how to use semicolons.

I know; Jesus Christ; kids these days;.

Man, those were some dramatic pauses right there. Took me five minutes just to read it.

Posted by Raptor

Quoting Bebop: Cham-pag-ne.

As in "The Continental"? As in Christopher Walken? Just say yes.

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

my dad works in a prison, and he makes fun of some of the prisoners.

Wouldn't we all?

Posted by Skitzo Control

vBulletin Message[LEFT][INDENT]You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Raptor again.
[/INDENT][/LEFT]

Wicked Saturday Night Live reference!
---
I think black people should be laughed at freely, regardless of which basketball team they play for or which hood they represent.

Posted by Kiyoshi

Alrighty then. People who go to prison for some totally stupid reason should be laughed at. A reason when common sense was clearly not present, that is laughable. But just laughing at a certain race of people... No.

Posted by Lord of Spam

"Enjoy your forced pinapple anal implamts Hitler."

am i the only one that thinks its odd that someone who apprently thinks american comed is dull and repetitive knows a bit too much about adam sandler movies?

Quoted post: Alrighty then. People who go to prison for some totally stupid reason should be laughed at. A reason when common sense was clearly not present, that is laughable. But just laughing at a certain race of people... No.

So it's OK to make fun of one group of people--those that are slightly less intelligent and lack common sense--but not another? You're an idiot. If one group is fair game they all are.

Posted by Kiyoshi

Not a group though. One person. Who went to jail for an extremely stupid reason. And I'm talking about extremely stupid. Something that deserves to be laughed at.

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

it's funny to make fun of prisoners. They did something wrong and they got caught and now they're getting gay sexed. That's funny.

Quoted post: Not a group though. One person. Who went to jail for an extremely stupid reason. And I'm talking about extremely stupid. Something that deserves to be laughed at.

Stupid people aren't a group? Really? Because I think when you can easily identify a whole set of people with similar traits that pretty much categorizes them into their own little group. What's up, emos/goths/nerds/jocks/etc?

See, you're basically laughing at someone's misfortune. They're stupid and did something stupid to land them in an unfortunate situation--that being jail. But it's OK to laugh at them because they did something very stupid because they themselves are clearly very stupid. They're part of a group of very stupid people. Just like this black guy is part of a group, or in this case, a race. But you can't laugh at him because he can't help being black; you can't laugh at him because the white man was so mean to him seventy years ago.

Everyone is fair game if you're going to make fun of a single group for whatever the reasons. Especially considering Bebop never made fun of the entire race, just this one man who was fulfilling a well-known stereotype. Much like a man lacking common sense would fulfill the stereotype of doing something really stupid.

Posted by Bebop

Quoting Lord of Spam: "Enjoy your forced pinapple anal implamts Hitler."

am i the only one that thinks its odd that someone who apprently thinks american comed is dull and repetitive knows a bit too much about adam sandler movies?

I was drunk. Apparntly thats a fool proof excuse.

Posted by Ch

HAHAHA I would've laughed so hard too.

Not because I'm racist but because it has comical value to it.