Dream Log

Posted by Raptor

Last night, I dreamt very intensely. The most impacting and memorable dream involved me standing out on the front lanai, watching a storm brew over the sea. It all happened so suddenly. Looking in the direction of Maui, I watched the clouds grow dark, a few shades lighter than deep black. I was absolutely transfixed. From these threatening beasts, several waterspouts began to form, and they looked positively terrifying, yet so awe-inspiring and beautiful. There must have been at least five of them, and even from such a distance I could see them rotating and spiraling, remarkable cylinders of raw destructive power and intimidation.

It suddenly donned on me that I didn't have my camera with me, and I rushed inside the house to retrieve it, praying in my mind that by the time I got back, they wouldn't be gone. When I got back, the waterspouts were still there, having gotten much closer even in the last two minutes, and everything was... on acid. All objects were neon and fluorescent. The sky had become pitch black, and the waterspouts were different shades of neon, brightly aglow and continuing to rotate. Stars began to rain down from the sky, blinding me with their brilliance. Trees began to sway and dance. The accompanying musical background was as strange and breathtaking as the visuals. Completely riveted, I photographed it all, then quickly tucked my camera underneath my shirt for safekeeping as a waterspout arrived to pick me up and hoist me off into the sky.

It was like a free acid trip, sans the associated dangers. Great fun.

Posted by Veiraza

Man I had the most up dream yesterday. So this detective and his girlfriend goes to this neighborhood and they meet this little girl. The little girl likes the detective and she runs off. She talks to her father who yells at her and tells her to sit in a basket where she sits in this almost sexual position. Somehow, the father gets mutilated. And then the people in the neighborhood are worried about what is going to happen and they are trying to find out the killer. My mind is spazzing so I can't remember everything, but the little girl kills people one by one until there are only a few people left. The detective asks her why she is doing this while kneeling down, and the girl puts her small hands behind his head and she uses the other to point, as he turns his head around to see what is going on, she takes a pencil and tries to stab his head but he manages to dodge and runs yelling at her. I forgot part of it, but at the end the guy decides to take up all of the blame for the girl so they have a ... race.

Where all these men running with girls on their backs. As his is running in the rain during the fall the girl takes these chopsticks and stabs it in his head and he falls on a chair and dies.

(Then I am back as myself and I am walking through this hospital to find someone ... I forgot who it was. I think my aunt was suppose to be in a room at the fifth floor. So I go up there and steal some medicine and run down when they said, " What are you doing? Why are you there?"

I told receptionist that I was just visiting my aunt and all of a sudden as I go down the parking lot my aunt is walking towards the hospital, I lie again to her and I run away and get in this car that drove off. I was on this long road by a farm when all of a sudden I notice there was no one driving it!

And it was going by ... magical enertia and I try to go up front and steer it when the car just dissapears and I fall into this random haystack and there are these two guys laughing and I then I end up walking in this huge row of prison cells and I go into one and there were these people I knew in there saying, "The world is going to end?" I said, "Maybe ... there is still a chance that it will all be better soon." And they laughed when the psychotic little girl walked by my cell and glared at me with these weird eyes.

And she was led off by the dead girlfriend of he detective and I turned around and asked the guy sitting next to me that I know I know from "The Outside" but can't see his face clearly. Then I woke up dazed.