Rules Enforcement

Posted by Skitzo Control

With the majority of the members complaining about the loss of AA, and how the boards are getting rather boring, they all hope it dies, blah blah blah... So, why not give people an interesting new twist to how strictly we enforce the rules? Instead of being so relaxed with the mods, strict with the members, let's do the opposite. Keep the mods in line, enorce the rules with much more force, and even give 'em less power. At the same time, let the regular members have more freedom when it comes to "n00bIES:D" (as Jesse loves to call it), idiots, flamers, and so forth.

Posted by Xenos

Yup, I'm tempted to share my new-found gamut of forced sex stories with all the little boys and girls. =^.^=

Posted by sabre

Making mods and super mods bannable would be a great way of preventing them from thinking "I can get away with anything I want." I don't really think that moderators should have priveleges removed that normal members have, though.

Posted by Skitzo Control

No, of course not. However, this would make it so mods and members are equals, in the sense that, although members can't delete/edit posts in their boards, mods will not be able to break small rules and get away with 'em as easily. Mods would no longer be able to get around the censor in many cases, but members can do it freely, and other strange rules. Wouldn't it be funny to take away a mod's posting priviliges until their board(s) were cleaned up properly?