[quote]Arcadios disagrees: I like your sig
Sean Fury disagrees: out out out out out out
Vampiro V. Empire disagrees:
Sapphire Rose disagrees: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, ur gay
Ch

Posted by Veiraza

ok

Posted by Raptor

You're not good enough to reference a song of such excellence.

Posted by Dexter

...And I assume Raptor speaks of the Tears for Fears version because it is the bestest.

Posted by Raptor

Gary Jules, actually. But the TFF version is also superb.

Posted by Dexter

My piano teacher gave me the sheet music for that song and told me to work it out to perfection. It's actually really boring to play, in my opinion. Too easy and too slow. I always want to up the tempo to match the Tears for Fears version.

Posted by Corrupt

The original TFF version will always be better to me. I don't even like Jules' version of it that much, come to think of it.

Posted by Raptor

I find the Gary Jules version pleasantly calming. Definitely superior, yes.

Posted by Dexter

It probably fits the actual lyrical side of the song better, but you can't dance to it like you can with Tears for Fears.

Posted by Raptor

I'd rather sulk to such lyrics than dance, really.

Posted by Dexter

I always felt that they opposed each other, the lyrics and the actual tune. I actually liked that about it. A serious subject sung in a lighthearted, slightly perky manner. That's kinda how I am. I often play and laugh with the serious subjects that mean tha most to me. Odd how I do that.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: I find the Gary Jules version pleasantly calming. Definitely superior, yes.

Agreed. Better atmosphere, more appropriate tone. The original is pretty lackluster and doesn't stick with me as Jules' version tends to. Invokes absolutely nothing.

Posted by mis0

Lousy song, lousy member, lousy post.

Posted by Lord of Spam

If I could sage here, I would.

Posted by Dexter

"Common People" by Pulp is another slighty sad song sung in a dancefully perky manner that I probably wouldn't like better if it was sung more calmly and sadly.

Posted by Stalolin

The Tears for Fears version is superior. Everyone who disagrees is a terrorist furry who lives in Hawaii.

wait nvm that's not an insult :(

Also, I feel the Gary Jules version only became popular because of Donnie Darko, which, despite the movie being pretty cool, is not very cool.

Posted by Raptor

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: Agreed. Better atmosphere, more appropriate tone. The original is pretty lackluster and doesn't stick with me as Jules' version tends to. Invokes absolutely nothing.

Exactly what I've been trying to say.

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

I like that song, despite Donnie Darko's ball suckage

Posted by Bebop

I like the song and the movie! Ha! I win!

Posted by KoH

I thought the movie had the potential to be great but failed because it just seemed... premature. The song's always been one of my favorites though.

I still like the movie *shrugs*

Posted by Dexter

That film was rad! Scary furry bunnies can't lose!

Posted by KoH

I didn't say it was bad... just that it failed to be great. It's still a good movie.

Posted by specopssv44

Donnie Darko kicked ***. nuff said.

Posted by Kodachi

I love how everyone just suddenly changed to talking about Donnie Darko.

Why is that so hard to believe? The song is usually best known from Donnie Darko after all.

Posted by KoH

This just shows how little we give a **** about the original topic.

Posted by JRequalizer

Quoting KoH: This just shows how little we give a **** about the original topic.
What if no one had ever mentioned the movie and 'stayed on topic' like in previous threads? Would that mean you gave a "****"?

You're an imbecile.

Posted by Omni

Those are some tough words from the guy with the lowest rep I have ever seen. If he dereps me, do I get rep points for it?

Posted by Dexter

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: The song is usually best known from Donnie Darko after all.

Is it? I haven't seen Donnie for a long time so I don't remember the song even being in the film at all.

Posted by Ant

, I find it kind of funny, I find it kind of sad, that JRequalizer comes and criticizes people on a site he doesn't even know. Serious internet trolling has to be the most pathetic attempt of boosting ones ego since the dawn of internet.

Posted by specopssv44

yeah JRequalizer, you suck at life dude... hows that for staying on topic haha

Posted by JRequalizer

Quoting Stone Cold Crazy: Those are some tough words from the guy with the lowest rep I have ever seen.

Hm, how do you think this idiotic "rep" thing got so low in the first place?
Because I overload my posts with love and place mint chocolates on your drool-stained pillows?

Spare me the immature, illogical response to that question, I'll be ****ed if any of you delicate, wagon-jumping twits on this site know that you're precisely why my "rep" is so "low" (apparently because my words are too "tough").

[quote]that JRequalizer comes and criticizes people on a site he doesn't even know.
Who might those "people" be and what does not "knowing" the site have any relevance?
Keep in mind that you're criticizing me as we speak and in the past; you want to aim at at least one logical statement.

Edit:
[quote]yeah JRequalizer, you suck at life dude... hows that for staying on topic haha
According to "Koh", you now care for me. How's that for logic?

Oh yeah, your post. It's ****, it fails, you're an idiot.

Posted by Omni

Dude, quit while you're behind. [spoiler]Quote me, you faggot![/spoiler]

Posted by JRequalizer

Quoting Stone Cold Crazy: [spoiler]Quote me, you faggot![/spoiler]

Yes, you are indeed clever.

Quoting Stone Cold Crazy: Dude, quit while you're behind.

Quit talking out of your ***.

Posted by Sapphire Rose

JR, let's be friends, okay?

Yeah, that sounds fun.

asl

Posted by Random

What I find kind of funny. I'm listening to this song on my Myspace and I was thinking of posting something with these lyrics and thus I see someone has beat me.

Hell i'm even watching the music video with it.

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

the movie was decent. It wasn't worth all the hype or the cult following. And let's get back on topic as to how JRequalizer is a humongous douche trying to impress people.

*ahem* JR, you're a douche. Quit trying to impress people.

Posted by specopssv44

Quoted post: Oh yeah, your post. It's ****, it fails, you're an idiot.

Nope, you fail at life... BIATCH! WHAMY!

Quoted post: Hm, how do you think this idiotic "rep" thing got so low in the first place?
Because I overload my posts with love and place mint chocolates on your drool-stained pillows?

Spare me the immature, illogical response to that question, I'll be ****ed if any of you delicate, wagon-jumping twits on this site know that you're precisely why my "rep" is so "low" (apparently because my words are too "tough").

Im pretty sure thats not it, Faggot. I, by far, have succeded in being a bigger dickhead than you could ever imagine. I think I also may claim the VGC title for most frequent use of profanity, ****er. Of all the things Ive been accused of here, sugarcoating **** isnt one of them. so howcome my rep isnt as low as your *****? you little cock-mongling ****-face. Because you ****ing suck at life, and your a piece of **** D-Bag.

Posted by Sapphire Rose

I DID NOT MEAN... TO BLOW YOUR MIND!!! BUT THAT SHIT HAPPENS TO ME... ALL THE TIME!!!

Much better song.

Posted by KoH

You're picking a fight with the wrong guy, bud.

[quote=JRequalizer]What if no one had ever mentioned the movie and 'stayed on topic' like in previous threads? Would that mean you gave a "****"?

You're an imbecile.
Well this is just ****ed stupid. I find it adorable that you're trying to sound intelligent but end up sounding like a total ****tard instead.

Believe it or not "JR," some threads actually do stay on topic! If you took your head out of your own ******* for a few minutes to review a few other threads with intelligent topics you might see this pattern!

Protip: Don't try and sound smart. You obviously fail, as is obvious by your rep and the other comments in this thread.

[quote]Spare me the immature, illogical response to that question, I'll be ****ed if any of you delicate, wagon-jumping twits on this site know that you're precisely why my "rep" is so "low" (apparently because my words are too "tough").

Who might those "people" be and what does not "knowing" the site have any relevance?
Keep in mind that you're criticizing me as we speak and in the past; you want to aim at at least one logical statement.
I wonder how many times you use the word "logic" in your posts to try and sound smart.

Well, see... generally speaking when you engage in an argument with someone you should try and stick to topics that you know about. If you don't know about a certain topic that arises you should then research it! Since you didn't really even that threads that stick to their original topic exist here at VGC then I'd have to say that you made the fatal mistake of blindly trying to bull**** a vast audience.

[quote]According to "Koh", you now care for me. How's that for logic?

Is that the only thing that you can really say? Just accusing random people of saying (what you think to be) illogical things? Then you finish your post off by calling that person a variation of "idiot."

Well "JRequalizer," you've gotten owned by too many people in this thread too many times already so I'll just leave you with some advice: Get the **** out.

Quoted post: Is it? I haven't seen Donnie for a long time so I don't remember the song even being in the film at all.

Yeah, it is. Pretty sure quite a few kids hadn't even heard of the song until the movie came out. But yeah, it was in there. It was recorded specifically for the movie.

Posted by G-Sides

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v293/G-Sides/1d61effb.gif[/IMG]

Posted by Omni

Quoting JRequalizer: Yes, you are indeed clever.

You give me way too much credit.

Is he still trying to defend himself from people he supposedly doesn't care about?

Posted by JRequalizer

Quoted post: Protip: Don't try and sound smart <...****...> obvious by your rep and the other comments in this thread.

Haha, I'm not, and I've yet to claim it.
You've no idea of why my rep is low, other than the sarcastic comment I made earlier.
Perhaps you'd like to take your own advice, found in the next quote.

From what I've seen, this "rep" thing is merely a way to symbolize "popularity"/"e-penis", not intelligence or whatever you're trying to pass it off as.

Quoted post: when you engage in an argument with someone you should try and stick to topics that you know about. If you don't know about a certain topic that arises you should then research it! <..more ****..> that JRequalizer comes and criticizes people on a site he doesn't even know.

Hm? Way to dodge my questions, you pitiful ****, use what you have flapping around loosely about your scrotum and back up your statements.
What "people", how is it that not "know(ing)" a site has to do with the above quote, and what "actions" are you doing right now in this topic?

[quote]Believe it or not "JR," some threads actually do stay on topic! If you took your head out of your own ******* for a few minutes to review a few other threads with intelligent topics you might see this pattern!
I never said there aren't threads that don't stay on topic.

Quoted post: I wonder how many times you use the word "logic" in your posts to try and sound smart.

Is the word too complicated for you? It just so happens that the word fit well, are you going to wail about that as well?

Quoted post: Is that the only thing that you can really say? Just accusing random people of saying (what you think to be) illogical things?

"Random"? How are they random if they posted in my thread?
If what they say is illogical, then I will point it out, sure.

You claimed that once a "topic" drifts to another "topic", it shows they don't care about the "original topic".
So, again, what do you believe the "original topic" to be about and how would that mean they don't care?
You see, the point of these sort of questions is so you realize that your beliefs and comments are flawed.

Quoted post: Well "JRequalizer," you've gotten owned by too many people <...twaddle...>

Show me the quotes of where I've been "owned". I'm sure I'll get a giggle out of it.

Unless, of course, you're talking out of your arse (again), then you'll just respond with some moronic, insignificant "owning" rebute along the lines of "omg!no its ther u go find it!1" (again) as a way to avoid answering, then yell at the top of your lungs about how I've been "owned" at the end of your post.
I'm sure there are plenty of people who will take your word for it.

Quoting some other moron: Is he still trying to defend himself from people he supposedly doesn't care about?

Since when does one have to care about the person in order to answer a post?

Posted by Omni

This is just funny, because you always come back and post no matter how obvious it is that nobody really cares about how much you suck. I did like the part where you called us all becoming scholars and asked why you got hammered with negative reputation, though. If you didn't care about us and what we have to say, would you be on this forum? [spoiler]I think not.[/spoiler]

On another note, I think you should go get AIDS and die. [spoiler]LOL...[/spoiler]

Posted by Dexter

JRequalizer what?

I just watched Donnie Darko again for the first time since it came out. I like it even more now and I know where the song fits.

Southland Tales should be a great film.

Posted by KoH

[quote=JRequalizer]Haha, I'm not, and I've yet to claim it.
You've no idea of why my rep is low, other than the sarcastic comment I made earlier.
Perhaps you'd like to take your own advice, found in the next quote.

Are you saying I don't know why people don't like your 3-5 word smartass posts you make in other threads? Hm... I wonder why people find you annoying as hell...

[quote]From what I've seen, this "rep" thing is merely a way to symbolize "popularity"/"e-penis", not intelligence or whatever you're trying to pass it off as.

That's what you've seen, eh? Quite a few members here have my respect yet don't have a postive post/rep ratio. This "rep" thing serves as, if anything, a system to warn others of the oncoming wave of stupidity that the poster has the potential to spew. Personally I hate the rep system yet I find it somewhat funny that you've created a thread posting de-rep comments. If you only see this "rep thing" as being an "e-penis" or popularity contest then why the **** are you making this big a deal of it?

[quote] Hm? Way to dodge my questions, you pitiful ****, use what you have flapping around loosely about your scrotum and back up your statements.
What "people", how is it that not "know(ing)" a site has to do with the above quote, and what "actions" are you doing right now in this topic?

Did you read the actual response given or are you grabbing at air?

I thought the bit where you were asking who the "people" were was a joke. I guess I gave you too much credit... *sigh* the "people" refer to the VGCers you've insulted in this very thread. Not knowing about the topic of which you speak has its obvious relevance to the subject at hand and if you can't understand what I just said don't bother replying to this post.

Btw, this could very well be the reason why you have failed at every single post here at VGC. You apparently think with your balls whereas the rest of humanity thinks with their brain.

[quote] I never said there aren't threads that don't stay on topic.

Oh forgive me, you just made it seem like you were speaking out of your *******. Turns out you were just being an arrogant prick.

[quote] Is the word too complicated for you? It just so happens that the word fit well, are you going to wail about that as well?

No, I just assumed that you would attempt to use new words that could be better used rather than the same used word over and over again. Thereby making you look like an unintelligent ****tard.

[quote] "Random"? How are they random if they posted in my thread?
If what they say is illogical, then I will point it out, sure.

Random because they're talking about a completely irrelevant topic and all you're doing is *****ing because you're not getting enough attention.

[quote] You claimed that once a "topic" drifts to another "topic", it shows they don't care about the "original topic".
So, again, what do you believe the "original topic" to be about and how would that mean they don't care?
You see, the point of these sort of questions is so you realize that your beliefs and comments are flawed.

How are my beliefs and comments flawed? I don't think you mean 'beliefs,' I think you mean 'views.' Get a proper diction.

I believe the original topic was a rather insignificant one where you're simply trying to seek attention and ***** about how its unfair that people genuinely find you irritating. If you find this site to be so sad, then 'bye.' :)

[quote] Show me the quotes of where I've been "owned". I'm sure I'll get a giggle out of it.

[quote=Ant], I find it kind of funny, I find it kind of sad, that JRequalizer comes and criticizes people on a site he doesn't even know. Serious internet trolling has to be the most pathetic attempt of boosting ones ego since the dawn of internet.

I'd say that was a pretty solid 'own.'

[quote] Unless, of course, you're talking out of your arse (again), then you'll just respond with some moronic, insignificant "owning" rebute along the lines of "omg!no its ther u go find it!1" (again) as a way to avoid answering, then yell at the top of your lungs about how I've been "owned" at the end of your post.
I'm sure there are plenty of people who will take your word for it.

Or... unless you've actually been owned more than once and you just can't accept it for what it is so you decide to make a truely immature response to try and save what little (if any) dignity you have remaining.

[quote] Since when does one have to care about the person in order to answer a post?

******* bro... I gave you far too much credit. That was probably the WORST response you could have given to what Stone said. I swear to ***, I've heard a retard on meds say a more intelligent comment.

We're not ****ing talking about 'care' in the sense that you continuously try to imply which is that we would be concerned if you should show up tomorrow in the headlines as being a raped, decapitated, and mutilated body. We do however are using 'care' in the sense that we are showing attention to the topic at hand. ****, man, I don't give a rat's *** if you're about to die in a month, I'm simply showing concern, or interest, in the fact that some loud mouthed punk is making this much of a nuisance of himself instead of just getting the **** out of the forum.

To put it bluntly: I doubt anyone here likes you. Get the **** out.

Posted by Kodachi

Quoting JRequalizer: wtf

Why haven't you given up yet? You failed to bother me after stalking me here. You failed to prove yourself any more intelligent than when I last made you run away and cry. Quit while you still have enough time to improve. Give it another shot...the 'being gone for almost a year' part.

Posted by KoH

You can add Kodachi's post to the list of times you've been owned.

Posted by Omni

Quoting JRequalizer: From what I've seen, this "rep" thing is merely a way to symbolize "popularity"/"e-penis", not intelligence or whatever you're trying to pass it off as.

Your "e-penis" is really small, then...

Posted by Sapphire Rose

JR! I ASKED YOU YOUR ASL!!!

tits or gtfo

6/f/cali

Posted by Sapphire Rose

106/m/ny

cyber?

you call me over to sit on your lap, but I can't get comfortable because something hard is poking into me

Posted by Sapphire Rose

you reach into my pants and relize that its not my penis but a cucumber and my viagra is gone so you have to work hard on the flesh accordian to get it hard

unfortunately you're really old and unable to take care of yourself. there's a noticeable buildup of yellow, smelly gunk. not wanting to offend, I dip down and lick it all up. the taste is terribly, but it's worth it once I see the look on your face.

but as hard as I try the taste and smell is just too strong and I vomit all over your crotch.

Posted by Sapphire Rose

Well, I was going to continue... but I had to go fap and forgot where this was going.

Thanks for ruining it. I knew you couldn't keep it hard long enough for a girl. Christ.

Posted by Sapphire Rose

Sorry.

Posted by Iris

To be honest, JRequalizer seems more intelligent than the people typing boring and drawn-out replies to him. I'd prefer an explanation about his relation to Kodachi rather than any more insidious "owning."

Kod owned him on another board and he tracked her down to this forum to own her back. Or something. I can't remember what she said now.

Posted by Iris

I know he tracked her down, but I don't think it had anything to do with "owning," dear. I think it was some kind of bet.

Pretty sure it wasn't a bet.

Posted by Iris

I could've sworn that in some previous thread by this guy, he said something about Kodachi betting he couldn't find proof of something.

Posted by Ant

Quoting Iris: To be honest, JRequalizer seems more intelligent than the people typing boring and drawn-out replies to him.

Remind you of anyone inpaticular?

Posted by Dexter

So is there anything special on the bonus disk for the director's cut of Donnie Darko? I've been thinking about checking it out.

Posted by s0ul

There's a hilarious featurette thing of the ultimate fan and some other neat things. If you really liked the movie I'd check it out. The actual movie and the bonus features aren't real fascinating, especially since you don't seem real into the movie to begin with, but it's nice for fans.

Quoted post: I could've sworn that in some previous thread by this guy, he said something about Kodachi betting he couldn't find proof of something.

She was telling me the story over AIM quite a while ago and I don't remember anything about a bet. So idk.

Posted by KoH

[quote=Iris]To be honest, JRequalizer seems more intelligent than the people typing boring and drawn-out replies to him. I'd prefer an explanation about his relation to Kodachi rather than any more insidious "owning."
How dare you. That was directed at me and I am deeply hurt. I find it hard to believe such a statement to be credible anyway coming from some lunatic who takes her role in an online forum so seriously. Let alone the fact that all JR can say in response to direct insults is that they are "irrelevant" or "illogical." But hey, this is just my opinion. :) Others, such as yourself, seem to think that those two words naturally carry along with it a similar intelligence to that of Stephen Hawking but I say otherwise.

I honestly would prefer more discussion about Donnie Darko or more trans-gender cybering rather than hearing any more about this "JR" ****.

Btw, speaking about Donnie Darko again... anyone heard the Evergreen Terrace (Yeah, in reference to the Simpsons) remake of 'Mad World?' Some might love it, others might hate it. Personally I'm one of the former.

Posted by Iris

All you do is pick apart the post, say how he's stupid and can't argue, and try accusing him of totally irrelevant things while you don't actually counter anything he says. Sorry dear, but you're not big. You're not bad. You're not the 2006 Flame Master! We appreciate your attempt but please don't bother to try again.

Also, unlocked since there was really no reason to lock it, and I'm still waiting for a direct answer to my question from Kodachi.

Posted by Kodachi

Vamp pretty much got it.

lol i has a gud memery

Posted by Ant

Quoting Iris: Sorry dear

Stop saying "dear". :amy:

Posted by Iris

I remember him constantly making threads in the Flame Board and stalking you for some reason. I figured he had more of a reason to be here than what's been implied.
[quote=Ant]Stop saying "dear". :amy:
My bad, kiddo/darling/hun. :love:

Posted by Dexter

I watched some of Donnie's commentary and Richard said that it was Edgar Allan Poe who said the whole cellar door thing, but wasn't it Tolkien? :confused:

Yes. Edgar Allen Poe and various other people are mistakenly used though.

Posted by KoH

[quote=Iris]All you do is pick apart the post, say how he's stupid and can't argue, and try accusing him of totally irrelevant things while you don't actually counter anything he says. Sorry dear, but you're not big. You're not bad. You're not the 2006 Flame Master! We appreciate your attempt but please don't bother to try again.

I very much enjoy the fact that you've accused me of exactly what I accused him. It doesn't make you seem like an idiot at all! If nothing else, countering what he's said is exactly what I did. I'm not trying to "flame" people just out of pure random rage or to show off my e-penis. In case you didn't know, and I'm surprised if you don't, "flaming" is just insulting directly. The majority of my post was bringing up relevant facts which you excuse as "irrelevant," it just seems like your throwing around the same insults over and over trying to sound smart. I, and everyone else here I think, am so over that entire "flaming" **** that I can't even take you seriously. Go be a ***** somewhere else but don't do it in my presence.

Posted by Iris

Ugh, breakdown.
[quote=KoH]You're picking a fight with the wrong guy, bud.
You entered his thread, you insulted him first, you picked the fight.
[quote]Well this is just ****ed stupid. I find it adorable that you're trying to sound intelligent but end up sounding like a total ****tard instead.
That's basically what all of your posts consist of, rather than, you know, retaliating.
[quote]Believe it or not "JR," some threads actually do stay on topic! If you took your head out of your own ******* for a few minutes to review a few other threads with intelligent topics you might see this pattern!
You went on about how people care about threads when they stay on topic. He never said that all threads went on topic, just that people can "care" about the original topic by replying to it. Once again, irrelevant.
[quote]Protip: Don't try and sound smart. You obviously fail, as is obvious by your rep and the other comments in this thread.
Once again, mindless insulting to some one you clearly hardly know.
[quote]I wonder how many times you use the word "logic" in your posts to try and sound smart.
The word isn't confusing for you, is it?
[quote]Well, see... generally speaking when you engage in an argument with someone you should try and stick to topics that you know about.
I'm sure he knows what the argument's about, considering it's revolving around him.
[quote]If you don't know about a certain topic that arises you should then research it! Since you didn't really even that threads that stick to their original topic exist here at VGC then I'd have to say that you made the fatal mistake of blindly trying to bull**** a vast audience.
What? He never said that.
[quote]Is that the only thing that you can really say? Just accusing random people of saying (what you think to be) illogical things? Then you finish your post off by calling that person a variation of "idiot."
You avoided the question, and clearly he's contributed more to his post than that. And you've also done the same.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Everytime you do that, you become less of a person.

Posted by Philsdad

Iris is right though. No matter how much of a dick this JR guy may be, nobody has done anything to try and explain the original issue of why he is stalking another VGC member, and how and why it all happened. It doesn't matter if he's being a jerk about it, he should still get a real answer, and everyone has avoided that so far. If anything, you guys are lucky JR is such an idiot, because it seems as if you are relying on that to fall back on, instead facing up to the real issue.

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

wait. . . so somehow everybody else is to blame because they aren't haranguing him about stalking another vgc member? What kind of fuzzy logic is this?

Hey JR, why are you stalking kodachi? It really hinders one from taking you seriously when they think about the pretext upon which you came to our beloved message boards.

...there do I win a prize or something?

Posted by Dexter

I just started reading Southland Tales today by Richard Kelly. It's pretty interesting. The film should be great, too.

Quoted post: Everytime you do that, you become less of a person.

Incorrect. She just gets hotter and hotter. At this point, she's like 230% hotness. Crazy.

Quoted post: Iris is right though. No matter how much of a dick this JR guy may be, nobody has done anything to try and explain the original issue of why he is stalking another VGC member, and how and why it all happened. It doesn't matter if he's being a jerk about it, he should still get a real answer, and everyone has avoided that so far. If anything, you guys are lucky JR is such an idiot, because it seems as if you are relying on that to fall back on, instead facing up to the real issue.

That doesn't make sense. I didn't read any other related posts, but I can so for sure that that certainly doesn't matter.

Posted by Philsdad

Hm, well I dunno. There was a thread about it in the Flame Board which either doesn't exist anymore or was moved somewhere else (sorry I'm slow to these things..) And he brought up all this stuff that was dodged. I don't remember what it was, because I didn't care. And don't now.. I was just saying, they should have at least answered him completely if they were going to heckle him, but it seems like they just relied on him being a ******* and focused on that instead. I think the guy should just be banned, not sure why any administrator would tolerate people coming on their site to harass members of their community like that. Oh yeah, it's Jesse.

Posted by KoH

[quote=Iris]Ugh, breakdown.
*******it... I wasn't going to breakdown your post why the **** did you breakdown mine?

You entered his thread, you insulted him first, you picked the fight.

[quote=JRequalizer]According to "Koh", you now care for me. How's that for logic?

[quote]That's basically what all of your posts consist of, rather than, you know, retaliating.

All I said was that the off-topic discussion just shows how much the people in this thread don't give a **** about talking about some stalker. Also, I dislike it when new people call veterans who've proven themselves to be intelligent 'idiots.' It just gets to me. :)

[quote] You went on about how people care about threads when they stay on topic. He never said that all threads went on topic, just that people can "care" about the original topic by replying to it. Once again, irrelevant.

I didn't say anything about how much people care about the thread when they stay on topic, this was a pretty ***-awful interpretation of my words. I'm pretty sure all I said was...

[quote=KoH]We're not ****ing talking about 'care' in the sense that you continuously try to imply which is that we would be concerned if you should show up tomorrow in the headlines as being a raped, decapitated, and mutilated body. We do however are using 'care' in the sense that we are showing attention to the topic at hand. ****, man,
That doesn't really interpret to what you said now does it?

[quote] Once again, mindless insulting to some one you clearly hardly know.

Yeah, I clearly hardly know him. However, didn't he just call a plethora of people variations of the word 'idiot?'

[quote] The word isn't confusing for you, is it?

Did you even read his post? He used the same insult. It's as dry and dull-humored as it is now. If you're gonna try and argue, read everything in the post.

[quote] I'm sure he knows what the argument's about, considering it's revolving around him.

k

[quote] What? He never said that.

No... I said that!

[quote] You avoided the question, and clearly he's contributed more to his post than that. And you've also done the same.

What...?

These breakdown posts are stupid. There should be a forum mod to easily do it rather than this copy-and-paste bull**** I have to do. That or... gee... I dunno... how about we just stop while we're semi-ahead?

Posted by Omni

Who shot JR?

Posted by Shade

Aaron Burr.

Posted by Ant

Quoting Lord of Spam: Everytime you do that, you become less of a person.

Breaking down an argument like that is fairly pointless. Maybe paragraph by paragraph. But sentence by sentence kinda ruins the whole main idea. Good way of manipulating peoples points to make an argument of your own I suppose.

Sometimes it's necessary. For the greater good.

Posted by Ant

I think when it all comes down to it. When we're all lying in our death beds(assuming we lived lives and die of natural causes), we'll all ask ourselves this question, "Did I win?"

Posted by Shade

I won't ask. I'll tell myself, "I won."

It's a given in my case.

Posted by Shade

Needs more grim. 'Cause death is like, the grimmest thing ever.

Nah, near death is the grimmest thing ever

Posted by Shade

It's still pretty grim, though.

Posted by Iris

[quote=KoH]This just shows how little we give a **** about the original topic.
There we go! I'm pretty sure you didn't even understand what "previous threads" he was referring to. You know, the ones he made about Kodachi that ended up getting deleted.
[quote]All I said was that the off-topic discussion just shows how much the people in this thread don't give a **** about talking about some stalker. Also, I dislike it when new people call veterans who've proven themselves to be intelligent 'idiots.' It just gets to me. :)
Fair enough if you want to defend your "honor," but making posts that are mostly insulting and ignore the general idea of the post you're replying to isn't really "owning" or the likes.
[quote]I didn't say anything about how much people care about the thread when they stay on topic, this was a pretty ***-awful interpretation of my words. I'm pretty sure all I said was...
If you didn't care about the thread because you went off topic, then you could care about it when you go back on topic. I know it's not the kind of concern he might of been impying, but it is what you said. You also accused him of saying that threads don't stay on topic, which was about as pointless as him trying to comprehend your post.
[quote]Yeah, I clearly hardly know him. However, didn't he just call a plethora of people variations of the word 'idiot?'
I certainly wouldn't consider calling some one an idiot as much of a well-thought judgement of character as what he's been called multiple times by people who know him no better than he knows them.
[quote]Did you even read his post? He used the same insult. It's as dry and dull-humored as it is now. If you're gonna try and argue, read everything in the post.
You accused him of trying to sound smart by using it. If he's calling you out on a lack of rational thought, then that seems like a perfectly fine word to use.
[quote]No... I said that!
You know that's not what I meant. I meanthe never said that threads never stay on topic.
[quote]What...?
You never rebutted his claim. You just said "Is that all you can say?"
[quote]These breakdown posts are stupid. There should be a forum mod to easily do it rather than this copy-and-paste bull**** I have to do. That or... gee... I dunno... how about we just stop while we're semi-ahead?
I agree, but all this heckling seems pretty unnecessary when the fact that he's stalking some one for what seems like a conceivable reason is being ignored. It seems that everyone is just gung ho about mindlessly insulting a generally disliked person.

Posted by Ant

stop it plz

Posted by KoH

[quote=Iris]Breakdown of my post

I don't even see the point in discussing this topic anymore since JR's obviously not here anymore.

But how about I not reply in great depth to your breakdown of my post and we just stop this pointless arguing? Neither of us admits defeat nor wins. No matter your answer, I'm not gonna engage in another stupid breakdown post. I've always disliked them for the main reason that they're just a great discomfort to both the writer and the reader.

Edit::: Ooooh, this threads got deleted! Why the **** didn't you just say that? I thought you were just calling me an idiot that couldn't understand the situation as opposed to literally not knowing the history.

Posted by Omni

This is getting way out of hand. I mean, JR looks stupid actually posting about getting negative rep points for saying pointless things, but this is getting way beyond all that.

Posted by Random

I somehow find it hard to read all of this. Perhaps its the ADD thats settled down inside me or just the fact that I don't give a ****.

How about someone sum it up for me?

I want to know how it went from the song "Mad World" by Tears for Fears or Gary Jules (depending on which version you care for more) and changed into a topic about stalking. Details anyone?

Quoted post: I somehow find it hard to read all of this.

That's because it's ****ing stupid and no one care read posts like the ones above.

Posted by Random

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: That's because it's ****ing stupid and no one care read posts like the ones above.

Hmmm... So did you hear about the tragedy in Oregon?

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/16070337/?GT=8816

Theres something worth reading. Pity...

Posted by Dexter

pfft. I never liked that guy much anyway.

Posted by KoH

I vote this thread just get deleted.

Posted by Dexter

But what about our Donnie Darko discussion? And the deeper meaning behind "Mad World?" Going back to school, being like returning to normal life after losing a loved one. Such a sad song. :(

Posted by JRequalizer

Quoting KoH: I don't even see the point in discussing this topic anymore since JR's obviously not here anymore.

....boo.

[quote=someone insignificant]Hey JR, why are you stalking kodachi?
I'd say "stalking" is a large exaggeration

In the other forum in which Kodachi and I post(ed) in, "she" "challenged" me to find proof of what gender I claimed "she" was. I would now and then question her gender, not because I doubt that females can also roam the internet, but because of the following:

- 80% or so of the 'females' in that forum ended up revealing or being revealed as male
- Kodachi's posts seemed more male than female. Along with other reasons, they just seemed too evil (not that females can't be more evil than males). I can't really prove this, but this is just what I've observed
- "she" constantly changed her date of birth
- Kodachi's retorts to lines like "you're not female, etc" amused me
This was a while back. I can't really remember more details about this at the moment.

Now, back to "The Kodachi Challenge".

"She" "challenges" me around the early summer of 06'. After a couple months pass, I finally do a google search. I end up finding this and other forums, none really gave me much information. Since Kodachi doesn't appear often on the other forum, there wasn't anyway I could inform "her" of my more detailed finds.

As a final resort, I decided that I'd make a topic (with many purposes) holding "her" images to see if anyone would recognize them (if no one had recognized them, then I'd have more reason to believe that "she's" a "fake".)
Apparently the most of you did.

If you haven't noticed, I am here because I was "challenged". But if you'd like to continue putting me under the category of "stalker" then feel free to do so.
It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

- Koh:
If you're going to throw a bundle of baseless accusations and comments at me and claim that you're smarter and more superior while reciting the "omgrfl you've been owned" anthem every couple seconds (and expect a response rather than being ignored), then you'd better expect something large. You should be happy I took the time to show you your idiocy part by part, and if you'd really like, I'll break down your previous large post. I'd expect an answer of "no" though, Iris seemed to do you well.

Oh, and, "I vote this thread just get deleted" - Koh

As for the rest of the fiasco in this topic, carry on with your chanting and whatnot. If I failed to make a reply to you then you're either a complete and utter failure, I didn't really care to reply, or I overlooked it.
You should know which one you fall in.

PS:
Let the "tl;dr's" begin. It's usually the easier way to admit "defeat", or however you want to look at it.

Posted by Omni

Are you still here? Don't answer that.

Posted by JRequalizer

I would hope your observation skills don't need me to answer that.

Posted by KoH

This is pretty ******* boring, JR.

On a far more interesting topic...

Why did Frank have to wear the rabbit suit in the first place? This may seem like a pretty stupid question but I've heard pretty interesting debate about this. I don't have the actual DVD but my friends have said that in the DVD special features that explains this.

Btw, JR, you seem to be putting too much interest in some online 'person' than I think is reasonable for the sake of some challenge. Personally, I think you're a ****ing moron seeking attention but I won't get into that. My suggestion: Just let the topic die.

[quote=JRequalizer]I'd expect an answer of "no" though, Iris seemed to do you well.

She did me?

Posted by Iris

I knew it was a bet of some sort. But since we recognized Kodachi, it seems unlikely that your suspicions are true. She's been a member for years. As for sounding like a guy, I think you're confused. She's sarcastic and sometimes mean (love you though), but she's consistent in that, and those traits certainly aren't male-exclusive. I remember her being called apathetic a few times, but that means nothing. For date of birth, I'm not sure I can argue there. A lot of people do it out of boredom here too, but I guess when it's constantly fluctuating it can become suspicious among other things. Obviously I don't know how often she did it, so I can't comment further.

However, the term stalker seems rather fitting considering how old this "challenge" is and the concern you still hold for it. I can see how Kodachi could be agitated by you coming here, not because you're trying to expose something, but because you're so persistent.

Quoted post: I knew it was a bet of some sort.

I was still technically right :(

Posted by JRequalizer

[quote]This is pretty ******* boring, JR.
Forgive me for not being entertaining.

Here, let me dance for you.

[quote]She did me?
Indeed she did, she did you well.

[quote]Btw, JR, you seem to be putting too much interest in some online 'person' than I think is reasonable for the sake of some challenge.
Why is this?

And, my DVD doesn't have that. It just has the making of it and some contest.

[quote]but because you're so persistent.
Persistent? Laugh, it took me months to actually even start it. Within 8 minutes I found everything I could have found, thanks to google.com.

Better late than never.

PS:
And sure, I suppose I can believe Kodachi is female, not that it matters since I couldn't find any 'dirt'. It was one of the other purposes of me posting here anyways.

Posted by Kodachi

Quoting JRequalizer:
I'd say "stalking" is a large exaggeration

In the other forum in which Kodachi and I post(ed) in, "she" "challenged" me to find proof of what gender I claimed "she" was. I would now and then question her gender, not because I doubt that females can also roam the internet, but because of the following:

- 80% or so of the 'females' in that forum ended up revealing or being revealed as male
- Kodachi's posts seemed more male than female. Along with other reasons, they just seemed too evil (not that females can't be more evil than males). I can't really prove this, but this is just what I've observed
- "she" constantly changed her date of birth
- Kodachi's retorts to lines like "you're not female, etc" amused me
This was a while back. I can't really remember more details about this at the moment.

What the hell are you talking about? If that was my "challenge" then you would have came in listing those points. Instead, you went right for the retarded leg joke. Miserable failure.
[quote]"she" constantly changed her date of birth
I never changed the year(except maybe once from a ridiculous year like 1902). I just changed it so that it would be the next day. I'm not the only person to do that, moron.

[quote]
Now, back to "The Kodachi Challenge".

"She" "challenges" me around the early summer of 06'. After a couple months pass, I finally do a google search. I end up finding this and other forums, none really gave me much information. Since Kodachi doesn't appear often on the other forum, there wasn't anyway I could inform "her" of my more detailed finds.

As a final resort, I decided that I'd make a topic (with many purposes) holding "her" images to see if anyone would recognize them (if no one had recognized them, then I'd have more reason to believe that "she's" a "fake".)
Apparently the most of you did.

If you haven't noticed, I am here because I was "challenged". But if you'd like to continue putting me under the category of "stalker" then feel free to do so.
It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.
I don't remember telling you to do something like that, but even if I did(I'm sure it wasn't a serious challenge)... you still went out and searched the internet and several forums for information on me. Yeah, you're not a stalker. Where would anyone get such a crazy idea?

Oh, and you still failed. There are tons more manly and suspicious things I've done. I don't care what image you have of a dainty female you have in your head, but I'm not walking on eggshells so some dumbass thinks I'm a woman, and nobody has to.
Besides, "rebel girl" was a billion times more girly than I was, and look what happened to her.
[quote]Persistent? Laugh, it took me months to actually even start it. Within 8 minutes I found everything I could have found, thanks to google.com.
You still remembered it for that long.

Posted by JRequalizer

Quoted post: What the hell are you talking about? If that was my "challenge" then you would have came in listing those points. Instead, you went right for the retarded leg joke. Miserable failure.

...what?

Quoted post: I never changed the year(except maybe once from a ridiculous year like 1902). I just changed it so that it would be the next day. I'm not the only person to do that, moron.

No, you changed it constantly for a certain period of time. I didn't check to see what year you chose, I only saw your name in the birthday list a lot more than "once".

Quoted post: I don't remember telling you to do something like that, but even if I did(I'm sure it wasn't a serious challenge)... you still went out and searched the internet and several forums for information on me. Yeah, you're not a stalker.

Lol. You're giving me too much credit on that. I simply google'd a certain name and found all the forums. I'd give you the google link but it'll show the 'other' forum as well. Not sure if you want that.
And I'd go look for the quotes where you said that, but you'd probably come out with something similar to "OMG i cnt believe you spent so mch time lokking,ur a stalker lol".

Quoting you: Oh, and you still failed. There are tons more manly and suspicious things I've done.

Quoting me: This was a while back. I can't really remember more details about this at the moment.

Quoted post: Besides, "rebel girl" was a billion times more girly than I was, and look what happened to her.

Yeah, "she" was, but then again there are straight males more 'girly' than you.

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

JR, your next task is to prove that going through such trouble to prove the gender of someone you have never and will never met somehow doesn't make you a gigantic loser. And go.

Posted by Omni

His next task after that one is to work on getting his reputation points out of the severe negatives.

Posted by Kodachi

Quoting JRequalizer: ...what?
If the reason you traced me here was to disprove my gender, you would have started talking about it. Instead, you came in making the same stupid leg joke. How stupid are you?
[quote]No, you changed it constantly for a certain period of time. I didn't check to see what year you chose, I only saw your name in the birthday list a lot more than "once".
Wow. Are you really that retarded that you can't read what I said? I said I changed the YEAR once, moron. I changed the day several times to make it so that my birthday would be the next day.

[quote]Lol. You're giving me too much credit on that. I simply google'd a certain name and found all the forums. I'd give you the google link but it'll show the 'other' forum as well. Not sure if you want that.
And I'd go look for the quotes where you said that, but you'd probably come out with something similar to "OMG i cnt believe you spent so mch time lokking,ur a stalker lol".
And you did it...5 months after we spoke about it? Yeah, that's not stalker-ish.

Quoted post: This was a while back. I can't really remember more details about this at the moment.

Admitting that you forgot doesn't change that you failed.
[quote]Yeah, "she" was, but then again there are straight males more 'girly' than you.

Were you hiding from that point there, or are you just playing dumb? The point is that how girly or manly you think someone acts is worthless.

Posted by Omni

I think he has some weird kind of crush or fantasy that revolves around you really being a man.

Posted by JRequalizer

[quote]JR, your next task is to prove that going through such trouble to prove the gender of someone you have never and will never met somehow doesn't make you a gigantic loser. And go.
If by "such trouble" you mean typing a name into google.com and clicking a few links, then I'd have to "prove" this by asking you what "such trouble" would make me a "gigantic loser".

Quoted post: If the reason you traced me here was to disprove my gender, you would have started talking about it. Instead, you came in making the same stupid leg joke.

Again, I found that it'd be better to post your images (along with a lot more) to see if anyone recognized you rather than simply asking. I figured I could have been mislead by a herd of morons had I asked. I'm pretty sure I was correct.
The "same leg joke"? No, not at all.

[quote=me (notice how I didn't say you changed the year)]"she" constantly changed her date of birth[quote=you, making my point]I never changed the year(except maybe once from a ridiculous year like 1902). I just changed it so that it would be the next day.[quote=you, again]I said I changed the YEAR once, moron. I changed the day several times to make it so that my birthday would be the next day.
I never said you changed the year. Meaning the whole part where you mention that is irrelevant in the first place. The fact that you changed your DOB gave me more reason to assume. I didn't base it all on just that.

Quoted post: And you did it...5 months after we spoke about it? Yeah, that's not stalker-ish.

Sarcasm put aside, I'd say it isn't. Had I done it right away it may have seemed more "stalker-ish", if any, I mean, you "provoked" it.
I'd say the long period in between agrees with me.

Quoted post: Admitting that you forgot doesn't change that you failed.

I don't need any more reasons to believe what I believed. The first one of those that I listed is nearly enough to give me enough reason.

Quoted post: The point is that how girly or manly you think someone acts is worthless.

Not exactly.
For instance, "rebel girl" showed a lot of ignorance all the time. By judging "her" posts, it can help you come to the conclusion that "she" may just be an ignorant moron. If you were to apply that to this situation, it would go something like this: Kodachi showed a lot of manliness all the time. By judging "her" posts, it can help you come to the conclusion that "she" may just be a "she" but without the "s".

The point is that the way one acts can influence peoples opinions. That didn't really influence mine much, but the knack of "fake" "females"/etc did.

Posted by Kodachi

Quoting JRequalizer:
Again, I found that it'd be better to post your images (along with a lot more) to see if anyone recognized you rather than simply asking. I figured I could have been mislead by a herd of morons had I asked. I'm pretty sure I was correct.
The "same leg joke"? No, not at all.

and it didn't work, huh?

[quote]I never said you changed the year. Meaning the whole part where you mention that is irrelevant in the first place. The fact that you changed your DOB gave me more reason to assume. I didn't base it all on just that.
If I was changing the year, it would be much more suspicious than just changing the date to make it so my birthday would always be tomorrow. It would be the difference between changing my age and just being annoying/stupid. I know what you're getting at, and it would make sense had I changed my age a lot.
"HOW OLD R U??/"
"16"
"OMG LIEK ME 2!11"

[quote]Sarcasm put aside, I'd say it isn't. Had I done it right away it may have seemed more "stalker-ish", if any, I mean, you "provoked" it.
I'd say the long period in between agrees with me.
Or had you remembered it 5 months later and decided you would track me down over some stupid challenge that you know I've forgotten.
oh oops
[quote]I don't need any more reasons to believe what I believed. The first one of those that I listed is nearly enough to give me enough reason.
If you like to make ****-poor arguments.
[quote]Not exactly.
For instance, "rebel girl" showed a lot of ignorance all the time. By judging "her" posts, it can help you come to the conclusion that "she" may just be an ignorant moron. If you were to apply that to this situation, it would go something like this: Kodachi showed a lot of manliness all the time. By judging "her" posts, it can help you come to the conclusion that "she" may just be a "she" but without the "s".
Those are different qualities. There aren't really people who display constant ignorance that aren't ignorant(of course there are a few exceptions)
but there are tons of women that display manly traits. That's like saying because you swim, you're a fish. There are plenty of other things that can swim, just as there are plenty of women who display what are generally regarded(by you) as manly traits.

[quote]The point is that the way one acts can influence peoples opinions. That didn't really influence mine much, but the knack of "fake" "females"/etc did.

Did you just tell me that people assume based on how one acts...AFTER I told you that such assumptions are invalid?

Posted by JRequalizer

Quoted post: and it didn't work, huh?

If you mean whether or not they recognized you, some did. I had to make the topic a few times though, it would get deleted before I could read some replies.
If you mean whether or not it helped me disprove or whatever, then no. I was fighting on the losing side anyway, it's a bit hard to disprove someone of something like this over the internet when the person I'm attempting to disprove isn't a complete moron...

Quoted post: If I was changing the year, it would be much more suspicious than just changing the date to make it so my birthday would always be tomorrow.

You're right, it would be more suspicious. As in, it's already suspicious how it is, as I insinuated earlier, but yes, it could be worse.

Quoted post: Or had you remembered it 5 months later and decided you would track me down over some stupid challenge that you know I've forgotten.

I didn't wake up everyday throughout those months thinking about your "challenge". For you to say anything else would be dumb. Had I remembered or felt like it before I would have done so at that time.

Quoted post: If you like to make ****-poor arguments.

I've given enough reasons for why I believed what I believed.

Quoted post: That's like saying because you swim, you're a fish. There are plenty of other things that can swim, just as there are plenty of women who display what are generally regarded(by you) as manly traits.

Not really. If I say you swim alot, you're probably a swimmer. If I see you with a motorcycle helmet often, you probably ride a motorcycle. If I see your posts filled with ignorance often, you're probably ignorant. If your posts are naturally "manly", you're probably gay or male. If your posts are naturally feminine, you're either gay or female. (I would assume that there are exceptions)
NOT the way you tried to compare: If you're in Asia, you're Asian. If you're in the NBA, you're black. If you're in the forest, you're an animal. If you swim, you're a fish.

This is only a small part of my opinion anyway.

Quoted post: Did you just tell me that people assume based on how one acts...AFTER I told you that such assumptions are invalid?

I said the way one acts can influence people's opinions.
This is because I don't believe the way I judged you and others in this specific type of situation as "invalid" or "worthless" as you put it.

Posted by KoH

Guys we went over this... taking apart each other's posts don't work and they're really just a big fat bore. Let the matter ****ing die.

Btw, my opinion is that JR is secretly attracted to Kodachi and thinks that arguing with her is the best way for him to get her attention. Awwww...

Posted by G-Sides

K SHE'S A GIRL YOU LOSE, OR WHATEVER CAN WE STOP NOW

Posted by Dexter

Quoting KoH: and thinks that arguing with her is the best way for him to get her attention. Awwww...

It is the best way. Trust me, I know the girls at VGC better than most. If you want to keep Kodachi interested or even get acknowledged by her, you best start up an argument with her. I've tested this for accuracy and it has a 83% success rate. It depends on the angle you argue from and the subject matter fascination, but if done correctly, you could have your very own Kodachi. At least for a little while. I dated her for a few weeks. Good times. She likes them aggresive. She's too shy and aloof to ever make the first move or keep the connection strong and she's on the search for someone who is bold and determined enough to chase her until she can't run anymore. Corner her, don't let her escape, then extend your paw and show her how gentle and committed you are. She wants love, a meaningful, deep relationship, but gets scared away whenever it gets too close. sOul got close once upon a time, even closer than me, but she got nervous, then unsure, and ran away from it all. It isn't easy. She never will be. JRequalizer doesn't stand a chance. He's such a joke, a tool. He doesn't even realize what he's getting himself into but I'll try not to spoil it all because I actually enjoy the show.

Kodachi is like a rose. You sometimes grab the petals (sOul and I win), other times grab the thorns, but in the end, the sad, inevitable end, the rose always ends up grabbing you.

Posted by Kodachi

Quoting JRequalizer:
You're right, it would be more suspicious. As in, it's already suspicious how it is, as I insinuated earlier, but yes, it could be worse.

In the sense that anything can be looked at as suspicious in some sense.

[quote]I didn't wake up everyday throughout those months thinking about your "challenge". For you to say anything else would be dumb. Had I remembered or felt like it before I would have done so at that time.
Oh, so one day you were just like "hey, I'm going to track down kodachi trying to prove she is a he because of a challenge or bet from 5 months ago"
I still fail to see that turning out to be normal.

[quote]I've given enough reasons for why I believed what I believed.
Yes, they are reasons...just terrible ones.
And you said you could assume based only on the first reason you gave... a statistic you pulled out of your *** that even STILL isn't a guarantee.

[quote]Not really. If I say you swim alot, you're probably a swimmer. If I see you with a motorcycle helmet often, you probably ride a motorcycle. If I see your posts filled with ignorance often, you're probably ignorant. If your posts are naturally "manly", you're probably gay or male. If your posts are naturally feminine, you're either gay or female. (I would assume that there are exceptions)
NOT the way you tried to compare: If you're in Asia, you're Asian. If you're in the NBA, you're black. If you're in the forest, you're an animal. If you swim, you're a fish.
Or you enjoy swimming. Or you're some sea animal. The point was that your analogy was terrible. Rebel was a moron because of how she acted. Doing stupid things is a characteristic (in this case) solely kept by morons. Doing things you consider to be manly isn't characteristic of a man. You're basically saying that any female on the internet has to act in a way you would consider to be girly.
[quote]I said the way one acts can influence people's opinions.
This is because I don't believe the way I judged you and others in this specific type of situation as "invalid" or "worthless" as you put it.

But the way someone acts isn't always enough to go on. In many cases, it can be deceiving. We have demonstrated that here.

Posted by KoH

[quote=Dexter]It is the best way. Trust me, I know the girls at VGC better than most. If you want to keep Kodachi interested or even get acknowledged by her, you best start up an argument with her. I've tested this for accuracy and it has a 83% success rate. It depends on the angle you argue from and the subject matter fascination, but if done correctly, you could have your very own Kodachi. At least for a little while. I dated her for a few weeks. Good times. She likes them aggresive. She's too shy and aloof to ever make the first move or keep the connection strong and she's on the search for someone who is bold and determined enough to chase her until she can't run anymore. Corner her, don't let her escape, then extend your paw and show her how gentle and committed you are. She wants love, a meaningful, deep relationship, but gets scared away whenever it gets too close. sOul got close once upon a time, even closer than me, but she got nervous, then unsure, and ran away from it all. It isn't easy. She never will be. JRequalizer doesn't stand a chance. He's such a joke, a tool. He doesn't even realize what he's getting himself into but I'll try not to spoil it all because I actually enjoy the show.

Kodachi is like a rose. You sometimes grab the petals (sOul and I win), other times grab the thorns, but in the end, the sad, inevitable end, the rose always ends up grabbing you.

We've accused the wrong man of stalking.

Posted by Shade

[quote]you still went out and searched the internet and several forums for information on me. Yeah, you're not a stalker. Where would anyone get such a crazy idea?

I go around the internet searching for "information" on Jessica Alba. Doesn't make me a stalker.

Posted by JRequalizer

Quoted post: In the sense that anything can be looked at as suspicious in some sense.

The point was that you admitted it was somewhat suspicious by claiming it could be even more suspicious .

Quoted post: Oh, so one day you were just like "hey, I'm going to track down kodachi trying to prove she is a he because of a challenge or bet from 5 months ago"

Or someone probably mentioned you and I then remembered. But, you know, you can continue pathetically trying to use this against me, then following it up by telling me how "terrible" my reasons are.

Quoted post: Yes, they are reasons...just terrible ones.

Could you name any better reasons I or anyone could have used?
If there was any solid proof or facts for this specific type of investigation then there wouldn't even be a need for an argument.

Quoted post: You're basically saying that any female on the internet has to act in a way you would consider to be girly.

Not really, I'm just saying it can look suspicious. The reason I made those analogies was so you can get the idea.
See, I'm not just basing everything on this, but little things can add up.

Quoted post: But the way someone acts isn't always enough to go on.

I didn't say it was, but anyway, is that so? Then why do you call me a "stalker"? Is it not because of my act of coming here (even though you provoked me) that you claim that I'm a "stalker"? Aren't you judging me by my acts and how I act?
Would you agree that when you call someone a certain insult on a forum because of what they've typed, that you may be wrong, and that you're judging them by how they've acted?
Then why have you done this so much if you believe that "the way someone acts isn't always enough to go on"?

Quoted post: other times grab the thorns, but in the end, the sad, inevitable end, the rose always ends up grabbing you.

Or the incompetent alleged "rose" will simply lay there motionless (with the occasional movement by a dead, falling rose pedal) waiting for someone, anyone, to go to its aid before it shrivels, dies, and is forgotten.

My, it's beautiful.

[quote]I go around the internet searching for "information" on Jessica Alba. Doesn't make me a stalker.
What sort of information?

Posted by Shade

You know. ;)

Posted by KoH

[quote=Shade32]I go around the internet searching for "information" on Jessica Alba. Doesn't make me a stalker.

Those are for nudie pics.

Posted by Omni

Uh oh, we've gone "off-topic" again by talking about Jessica Alba. JRequalizer is going to "own" us...

Posted by KoH

Jessica Alba in that cowboy bikini in Sin City is one of the hottest things ever.

Posted by Dexter

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v493/cosplaydexterity/Jessica_Albapp.jpg[/IMG]

hawter, although there is so much penguin propaganda going on lately, they're still so cute! I liked her best in the film Honey.

Ugly face.

Posted by G-Sides

what

Posted by JRequalizer

Quoting some guy: Uh oh, we've gone "off-topic" again by talking about Jessica Alba. JRequalizer is going to "own" us...

On the contrary, "Koh" will be doing the "owning" here, with his uncanny ability to point out his "ownage" and whatnot.

Quoting Koh: You're picking a fight with the wrong guy

Quoting Koh: Don't try and sound smart

Quoting Koh: I find it adorable that you're trying to sound intelligent

Quoting Koh: I wonder how many times you use the word "logic" in your posts to try and sound smart.

Quoting Koh: you've gotten owned by too many people in this thread too many times already

Quoting Koh: that was a pretty solid 'own.'

Quoting Koh: you've actually been owned more than once

Quoting Koh: post to the list of times you've been owned

I mean, this guy is obviously awesome. He wouldn't hint us of it so often if this weren't true.

On another note, which one of my non-existing "I own you/you're just acting smart lol" posts like the ones above made you think I'd "own" you if you went "off topic"?

Quoting some other guy: I liked her best in the film Honey.

She should stick to smiling for the camera while wearing small amounts of clothing, she sucks at movies.

Posted by Stalolin

petition to delete this thread because it's annoying and no one here really likes it save the discussions on Mad World and Donnie Darko

Posted by Dexter

No way. This is currently one of the best threads. Definitely hope it continues. I'm curious to see where it'll lead us next.

Posted by Sapphire Rose

To infinity... AND BEYOND!

Posted by KoH

[quote=Arms][IMG]http://www.bumfonline.com/images/Alba_sin_city_2.jpg[/IMG]

what

I think that's sexy as hell.

Posted by KoH

[quote=Arms][IMG]http://www.bumfonline.com/images/Alba_sin_city_2.jpg[/IMG]

what
I think that's sexy as hell. Look at her... even those fake pistols on her hips are sexy.

This thread's only good if we continue our off-topic discussion and don't encourage that desparate piece of **** known as 'JRequalizer' to continue his useless vendetta against people he doesn't know.

Btw, that penguin pic of Alba made her seem like a little girl. In order to fully endulge yourself in the beauty that is Jessica Alba you must also see her full body in the shot. Although the cleavage helped.

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

the things I would do to jessica alba.

. . . and I mean that in the most uncreepy, psycho-stalker way possible [spoiler]lawl, don't want to sound liek jay arr![/spoiler]

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

. . . and I meant that in as little a creepy way as possible. (Don't want to sound like JR here, lawl!)

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

Quoting JRequalizer: If by "such trouble" you mean typing a name into google.com and clicking a few links, then I'd have to "prove" this by asking you what "such trouble" would make me a "gigantic loser".

http://www.vgchat.com/showthread.php?p=500728#post500728

Posted by mis0

This thread is awful beyond description. And I love it for that.

Posted by KoH

That's the reason it succeeds!

Posted by Dexter

Quoting KoH: Btw, that penguin pic of Alba made her seem like a little girl.

:cookie:

Posted by Omni

Quoting vBulletin Message: You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later.

Oh, as usual.

I for one think we need more Jessica Alba pictures in here.

Post #850

Posted by Shade

[quote]Btw, that penguin pic of Alba made her seem like a little girl.

Dex is such a pedo.

Posted by Dexter

No way. I simply support the penguin propaganda. ;)

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v493/cosplaydexterity/177824741_3066d369b1_b.jpg[/IMG]

How cute!

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v493/cosplaydexterity/alba_jessica_tag_xl.jpg[/IMG]

Awwwwww!

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v493/cosplaydexterity/sidnancy.jpg[/IMG]

Sid and Nancy are so adorable!!! ^_^

Posted by Shade

That reminds me... where the **** did my dog disappear to?

Posted by Iris

The dog in the first picture is adorable.

Posted by Dexter

What about Sid and Nancy? Don't you think they're cute, too? :(

Just look at those great big smiles!

Posted by Iris

Yick, those dogs are totally like, dog-faced!

Posted by Shade

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/ShadeXH/100-0081_IMG.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/ShadeXH/100-0080_IMG.jpg[/IMG]

My puppy. :D

Posted by KoH

I prefer cats.

Posted by Slade

Quoting Shade32: My puppy. :D

He looks like a cuddly little teddy bear... I've never had a dog with that kind of fur. Seems like it'd be nice.

Posted by Raptor

interspecies erotica

Posted by Shade

The thought irks me.

Posted by Skitzo Control

If rep were an "e-penis," JRequalizers would be small and flaccid.:)

MINE WOULD BE 28 INCHES AND BLACK LOLOLOL

Posted by Shade

Mine would be average like me.

Except the average rep around here is probably around... 300 given all the innactive members. I've got a 12 inch penis. White.

Posted by NES Queen

i'd prefer more of the cybering with vamp and sapphire to any of this childish "he said/she said/your an idiot/he's an idiot/my penis is more girthy than yours" bull****

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

Quoting Skitzo Control: If rep were an "e-penis," JRequalizers would be small and flaccid.:)

and stone-cold would be a total floozie

Posted by Omni

Quoting Bj Blaskowitz: and stone-cold would be a total floozie

Yeah, that's me.

Posted by JRequalizer

[quote=Bj Blaskowitz][quote=JRequalizer][quote=Bj Blaskowitz]JR, your next task is to prove that going through such trouble to prove the gender of someone<..rambling/no questions..>If by "such trouble" you mean typing a name into google.com and clicking a few links, then I'd have to "prove" this by asking you what "such trouble" would make me a "gigantic loser".don't answer a question with a question, dickhole!
Point out the "question" you claimed I answered with another question.
You twit...

[quote]known as 'JRequalizer' to continue his useless vendetta against people he doesn't know.
If you mean Kodachi, then what makes you think I don't "know" (to a certain extent) her?
If you mean anyone other than Kodachi, then I'd have to say that I know you all as much as you know me; plus, some of you try to insult me as much as I insult you.

[quote]If rep were an "e-penis," JRequalizers would be small and flaccid.
My "rep" is currently highly negative, therefore it would be very large, but it would go deep inside of me rather than outward.
Or something like that.

You'd be a giant vagina at this point.

Posted by KoH

Maybe an asshole instead, instead.

Do you think anybody gives a **** anymore for the original topic of this thread? Me neither. :(

Posted by Omni

JR keeps coming back because, as much as he says we're dicks and losers, he has nowhere else to go. Okay, new topic!

[IMG]http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p236/jjn777/FatWoman.jpg[/IMG]

Discussion.

Posted by Sapphire Rose

thats hawt

Posted by Raptor

Quoting Stone Cold Crazy: JR keeps coming back because, as much as he says we're dicks and losers, he has nowhere else to go. Okay, new topic!

[IMG]http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p236/jjn777/FatWoman.jpg[/IMG]

Discussion.

Let me guess, the 'F' stands for "fatuous."

Posted by specopssv44

Quoted post: JR keeps coming back because, as much as he says we're dicks and losers, he has nowhere else to go. Okay, new topic!

Discussion.

OH *** NO!!!! Its the SUPER DUFF (Designated Ugly Fat Friend).... Stopping perfecly innocent dudes from getting laid around the world... who will save us!?

Posted by JRequalizer

Quoting KoH: Maybe an asshole instead, instead.

Figuratively speaking, of course.
Sounds better than a large penis going deep inside of me, anyway.

Posted by KoH

Depends on who's ****in' ya. ;)

Posted by specopssv44

Quoted post: Stone Cold Crazy agrees: This looks like a job for...you.

Actually, upon carefull consideration, I have come to the conclusion that a NDF is needed to counter the DUFFs evil, (NDF = Non Discriminating Friend), with every shot of Jager your NDF takes, the DUFF will lose 10 lbs in his eyes, and he will be willing to jump on the grenade ...(See Stephen Lynch's "Big fat friend" for further information)