Busta Rhymes

Posted by Sterling

One of the most interesting and unique rappers I've ever heard. His voice,his flow and his originality is what makes him great. I like how he doesn't do any songs like "yeah aww yeah dat *** yeah" like most new rap songs but does thingsserious or goofy or normal. Personally, I think he's a great rapper.

Discuss.

Posted by Arcadios

I think he's a great rapper.
I bought The Big Bang it it was a good CD.
Never really considered him till he signed to Aftermath thou.

Posted by Raptor

I thought Busta Rhymes was a great actor in Finding Forrestor. His great performance truly left me riveted and I found that I just couldn't get enough of his greatness.

Posted by Sterling

I saw him in Halloween: Resurrection and Who's The Man. It's weird to think of him as an actor.

Posted by WackoHater2

Busta is a remarkable rapper. I have liked him ever since I started liking rap and hip-hop music. His song, "Put Your Hands Where My Eyes Can See" got me into the genre of music. Some of my newer favorites of his are "Legend of the Fall Offs" and "In The Ghetto" (originally by Rick James).

Posted by Arcadios

I was inspired by Legends of the Fall Offs enough to make it the opening scene of this fan fic I'm apart of. It was filled with intense emotions.

Posted by Sterling

But Legend of the fall offs Is just Busta digging some guys grave and he's talking to him. Not really inspiring to me. =\

Posted by Arcadios

Not inspiring....you can call it intense.
I actually don't know why I like it so much but I wonder who he was talking about if anyone.

Posted by Desperado

I liked his first 2 albums (he's a funny dude). Wasn't much into his new style..

Lets not forget that he was also part of Leaders Of The Newschool back in the early 90s