thanksgiving traditions

Posted by Lord of Spam

So, here we talk about what we always do on turkey day

I tend to try to get the hell away from my family as soon as i can. the whole thing always turns into people *****ing at each other, and im just not down with dealing with their ****. Plus, my grandmothers a ****ty cook.

So what will I be doing instead you ask? I'll be getting ****ed up with friends, and we'll be filming ourselves doing stupid things most likely. Since all my old friends (from like elementary school and stuff) are back in town, we always make a point to get together and act stupid. Last year I drank so much that I woke up on the floor of a bedroom i dont remember going to, and found myself playing a game of crossfire, while yelling the themesong. This year, we're going to try to get as much weed as we all can muster and just smoke ourselves stupid. theres a strong possibility of there being cameras there, so I might have some funny pictures to post. I'll be heading over after work on friday (black friday, day after thanksgiving sales, ant probably knows whats up) and getting my herb on.

Anyone else want to share?

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

I go back in time and celebrate it in October.

Posted by Ch

Me and my friends go out and have turkey sandwiches and get fuc[COLOR="White"]k[/COLOR]ed up at a fire in the woods.

Posted by Zeta

Sit around playing DS and ignoring the family.

Posted by mis0

I visit my family, sometimes here or sometimes in Chicago. I try to find some things I'll actually eat (Thanksgiving tends to be less-than-palletable for me) and I also try to find a place where I can avoid the football game(s). Usually not my favourite day of the year.

But the day I really hate is the day after Thansgiving. The shopping insanity is frankly disgusting and cheapens any possible meaning, religious or otherwise, the season can have.

Posted by Phantasma2

I go to my brother's house, eat, talk, etc. Then to the beach.

Posted by Poison

I go over pit's house and eat his lasagna.

Posted by ExoXile

Sweden ain't got thanksgiving!
So I just do what I usually do, sleep talk work.

Quoted post: sleep talk work.

Sounds like a pretty cool job.

Posted by Zeta

Quoting Poison: I go over pit's house and eat his lasagna.

I thought "playing Nintendo" was the term we used? =/

Posted by ExoXile

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: Sounds like a pretty cool job.

I know, it is.

Also:
sleep, talk, work.

You happy now, huh?:(

Posted by mis0

Exoxile's job is a quality control officer at a cat manufacturing plant outside of Stockholm. His only criteria is to make sure that CATS HAVE EYES.

Posted by The Judge

See the family, eat some really ****ing good food, and then go home and chill with my friends, trying to forget I ever saw my family.

Posted by ExoXile

Quoting Misoxeny: Exoxile's job is a quality control officer at a cat manufacturing plant outside of Stockholm. His only criteria is to make sure that CATS HAVE EYES.

All I've ever done is Sthlm is getting drunk and lost at sea.
And some masonry work.

Other than that Sthlm pretty much suck.
And they only have one-eyed cats, BASTARDS!

Posted by Ant

normal day, somewhat special dinner, back to normal activities.

Posted by Linko_16

Gobble wildly every time my mother sticks a fork or knife into the turkey.

Posted by Dexter

I'm with a new group of people. People I've never spent Thanksgiving with. And we have a bunch of friends coming over and we're just going to enjoy each other. It will be great.

Posted by Lord of Spam

the things I drew last night while high were ****ing weird as all hell. Unfortunately, I left them at the guys house, and hes gone back to FSU now, so i cant really go to his house and say to his mom "hey can i rummage through his room to find hte pictures i drew last night while high?" so it'll be a few weeks before i can get them.:/

Posted by Pit

that was some good lasagna

Posted by Slade

I only ate one plateful of food. I think it was because I was so tired. :(

That was the least I've ever eaten during Thanksgiving by far.

Posted by Ant

I wish the fellow humanoids I live with would get turkey instead of Ham :/ Always with the ham.

Quoted post: I wish the fellow humanoids I live with would get turkey instead of Ham :/ Always with the ham.

Same with my family. Except I enjoy ham more. Though turkey sandwiches > ham sandwiches.

Posted by Ant

What more do you expect from simple humanoids?

I expect less actually.

Posted by Lord of Spam

the only good forms of turkey are turkey sandwiches, and those badass bbq turkey leg things you get at like renfests.

And turkey jerky

Posted by Lord of Spam

no. just no.

now let us never speak of this again

**** you. Seriously. Jerky is the ****, son.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Jerky made of reasonable animals (beef, buffalo, gator, pork, etc) are all made of win and awesomeness. It is my experiance that all bird based jerkies suck, though.

Posted by mis0

Excuse me, did you say gator jerky? I know Floridians are weird, but, come on. Gators probably taste like shit because they basically are shit. All they do is get in your swimming pool and bite your leg off, which is a rather shitty thing to do if you ask me.

Posted by Linko_16

Best "auto-translate" ever from FFXI:

Quoted post: Gators probably taste like **** because they basically are ****.

You've never had alligator I presume. That **** is ****ing delicious.

Posted by The Judge

During my brief time in Florida, I had Gator. It's fu[COLOR="black"]c[/COLOR]king good. Like, really good.

Posted by mis0

I guess the pure concentrated evil makes for a savoury meat?

Posted by The Judge

No, humans taste disgusting.

Posted by Slade

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: You've never had alligator I presume. That **** is ****ing delicious.

EAT HUMAN FLESH, TASTE DELICIOUS

You can get human flesh flavoured tofu.

Though it's easier and cheaper just to carve out a little skin from your own arm.

Posted by Linko_16

You are what you eat.

Well that's just boring.

Posted by Linko_16

Clearly, you eat a whole lot of morons.

oh snap, **** you.

Posted by The Judge

Clearly, Linko eats a whole lot of dicks

Posted by Linko_16

Yeah.

Big, long, hard ones.

on female frames

Posted by Linko_16

Thank you.

Posted by Slade

As I was browsing around, I noticed that lots of really hot chicks have dicks pasted on them. It's almost enough to make me wish I liked futa...

Or just, like, wish they didn't have dicks.

Maybe you should stop being a stupid baby and revel in the cock that is futa?

Posted by Slade

no u

nah, thanks tho

Posted by mis0

LAST TIME I CHECKED, THIS THREAD WASN'T "post liek exo CATS HAVE EYES" OR ANYTHING. SO STOP, FAGGOTS.

Huh?

Posted by ExoXile

Quoting Misoxeny: LAST TIME I CHECKED, THIS THREAD WASN'T "post liek exo CATS HAVE EYES" OR ANYTHING. SO STOP, FAGGOTS.

Come on, I was tierd you know... <=(

Posted by mis0

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: Huh?

[quote=Vampiro V. Empire]tho

Only exo says "tho", therefore you are posting like Exo.

... I don't recall him ever saying that. And "tho" is no different than "idk" or whatever else.

Posted by mis0

oh, rly? okay vexoxile. :)

k

Posted by ExoXile

Take it as a compliment, Vamp. :)
Tho, probably not. :(

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: Maybe you should stop being a stupid baby and revel in the cock that is futa?

You are a beautiful person.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting Linko_16: You are a beautiful person.

you only say that because he has long hair and a dick.

haha wow

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting Lord of Spam: you only say that because he has long hair and a dick.

Not really. Piercings + No Boobs = Turn off.

Posted by Lord of Spam

remove piercings+implants=fap fap fap?

I LIKE WHERE THIS IS GOING

Posted by Slade

Quoting Misoxeny: LAST TIME I CHECKED, THIS THREAD WASN'T "post liek exo CATS HAVE EYES" OR ANYTHING. SO STOP, FAGGOTS.

BAMBINO, EH?!

and thus a beautiful first post since returning from a downed internet router is born

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: I LIKE WHERE THIS IS GOING

add it into the story. like, maybe theres one chapter where you wake up from being knocked out, and you realize you're tied down, and then you see iris, but its iris with a dick, and then she sticks it in your pooper and youve had a boob job done etc. then, when the reader is completely confused, you reveal that it was just one of linkos dreams, and he wakes up stuck to the bed.

take it and run with it man

Remove the me having boobs part and the linko part and it's already in there basically.

Wait, that's brilliant. I've got the ending. Deus ex machina style. IT WAS ALL LINKO'S DREAM

Posted by Zeta

way to spoil it.

oh shi

Posted by Ant

I really want to read this story.

Posted by Zeta

Who doesn't?

Posted by Linko_16

Dickgirl Iris? My dream indeed.

Just get that faggot with the boob job out of there.

**** you, it's my story. I'll do as I please.