who has the best $$$ menu?

Posted by Vg200x

who's got the best? I think It depends on your tast of a burger or what you taste buds are craving. I like McDonads and wendys doller menu but when ever I'm near a taco bell that's usly where I head up going to.

Posted by Dexter

Taco Bell. Not the biggest selection, but it is the one I'd choose.

Posted by Killer Jordo

I agree with Dex, more for your money. I mean it may run through you fast but you still get more :p:

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

McDonalds.

Posted by Killer Jordo

McDonalds blows. Their burgers are pure grease.

Posted by Sean Fury

Quoting Killer Jordo: McDonalds blows. Their burgers are pure grease.

Agreed. Burger King's burgers are my favorite, but I think I like McDonalds dollar menu the best out of everything, even if it's just for the french fries.

Posted by Ch

Everything off any dollar menu is pure grease. Even salads.

As for my choice of cheap, pure, grease it would have to go to McDonalds

Posted by Dexter

I actually had one of their Mcchickens and it wasn't too bad. However, I could easily see myself growing tired of it quickly.

Quoted post: McDonalds blows. Their burgers are pure grease.

Yeah, and it's ****ing delicious.

Posted by Dexter

Delicious? I don't think so. I could easily point out 10 restaurants in Portland that serve better tasting food. More delicious and more nutritious.

Posted by mis0

If I need a quick, inexpensive bite, I usually head over to a local burger chain called "Lotaburger". $5.12 gets you a fresly cooked burger on toasted buns, unique "seasoned" fries, and a large coke. Unhealthy, yes, but at least it's real, cooked food, rather than microwaved stuff you'll find at the national joints.

Quoted post: Delicious? I don't think so. I could easily point out 10 restaurants in Portland that serve better tasting food. More delicious and more nutritious.

So could I. What's your point? McDonald's still tastes pretty **** good in my opinion.

Posted by Sean Fury

Good food is good food, if somebody thinks something is tasty, so be it. Maybe we don't want nutritous food, maybe we don't want to eat something because it's more healthy, even if it does taste good, maybe that depreciates the value of the food in some way. Maybe no one will directly say, I'm not eating that because it's good for me, but I know that's what someone is thinking when they are offered something tasty and nutrious or something tasty and greasy.

srsly, **** nutrition.

Posted by Dexter

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: So could I. What's your point? McDonald's still tastes pretty **** good in my opinion.

What? No, you can't be serious. Maybe I just haven't had it enough. Or maybe the place is better in Canada. :(

Or maybe I like different food than you.

Posted by Raptor

Better tasting, more nutritious food is almost always worth the few extra dollars. It really boils down to how much respect you have for your own health, and whether you have the dignity not to be a regular McDonald's patron. Nothing says "America" to me like the revolting odours emanating from a fast food joint. I can smell a Wendy's from several blocks away. I still eat fast food junk on occasion, though, just because it's convenient and nothing else is available at the time. In fact, I tried an Arby's salad last week, and it wasn't too bad.

Posted by Veiraza

I never buy foot outside. I usually pack myself a box of rice and soup and bring it with me in my bag - but if I REALLY get that hungry, I'll run to subways ... though its kinda expensive here. McDonalds is not bad, but it gets me feeling a little odd.

Posted by Iris

If I were to buy fast food then I'd go to Burger King. Their fries and chicken don't seem as greasy compared to other restaurants and it tastes much better. I'm not really sure what's on dollar menus though.

Posted by Sean Fury

Quoting Raptor: Better tasting, more nutritious food is almost always worth the few extra dollars. It really boils down to how much respect you have for your own health, and whether you have the dignity not to be a regular McDonald's patron. Nothing says "America" to me like the revolting odours emanating from a fast food joint. I can smell a Wendy's from several blocks away. I still eat fast food junk on occasion, though, just because it's convenient and nothing else is available at the time. In fact, I tried an Arby's salad last week, and it wasn't too bad.

When I was still in high school last year, I was the third (possibly second) fastest kid in school. I could, probably still can, do the shuttle run in a little under 8 seconds (but it's probably closer to 9 or 10 now) and I can do well over 200 crunches in a minute (I can't do situps because of a problem with my ribcage, so my gym teachers let me do crunches instead of situps; basically two crunches would equal one situp). In any case, my whole point here is that I would eat McDonalds, Burger King, whatever I was closest to, nearly every day and every weekend, yet I was in very good shape.

But that's probably got something to do with my abnormal metabolism.

Posted by Raptor

Quoting Sean Fury: When I was still in high school last year, I was the third (possibly second) fastest kid in school. I could, probably still can, do the shuttle run in a little under 8 seconds (but it's probably closer to 9 or 10 now) and I can do well over 200 crunches in a minute (I can't do situps because of a problem with my ribcage, so my gym teachers let me do crunches instead of situps; basically two crunches would equal one situp). In any case, my whole point here is that I would eat McDonalds, Burger King, whatever I was closest to, nearly every day and every weekend, yet I was in very good shape.

But that's probably got something to do with my abnormal metabolism.

That has something to do with your youth. Wait until you're an easily exhaustable 45 year-old sack of blubber, then you'll be wishing you had eaten more healthfully.

Posted by Sean Fury

Quoting Raptor: That has something to do with your youth. Wait until you're an easily exhaustable 45 year-old sack of blubber, then you'll be wishing you had eaten more healthfully.

I can understand that, but until this trend of eating begins to degrade my health, I'm going to stick with it. After all, if you can't even enjoy food, how're you gonna enjoy life? Carrot sticks and apple slices aren't exactly party food.

Posted by Dexter

It has already begun to degrade your health. Good food does not equal an enjoyed life. Carrot sticks and apple slices are scrumptious.

Posted by Sean Fury

Quoting Dexter: It has already begun to degrade your health. Good food does not equal an enjoyed life. Carrot sticks and apple slices are scrumptious.

I dislike vegetables with a passion. I can eat broccoli without much problem, but other than that I, honestly, will get sick from eating too much. I have a similar problem with seafood, except if I even smell fish, shrimp, etc. I get nauseous. Nothing I eat right now is healthy, outside of the tons of fruit I consume everyday.

Posted by Dexter

Fruit is good. Keep it up. I don't really care for fish or shrimp, either.

Posted by Raptor

Quoting Sean Fury: After all, if you can't even enjoy food, how're you gonna enjoy life?

It is entirely possible to enjoy nutritious food, which seems to be the antithesis of anything one can obtain from a "$$$ menu."

[quote]Carrot sticks and apple slices aren't exactly party food.

They are where I come from. And **** good party food at that. But the southwestern ranch dip is essential. Add broccoli and cabbage to that mix, and it's heaven on earth.

Posted by Sean Fury

Quoting Raptor: It is entirely possible to enjoy nutritious food, which seems to be the antithesis of anything one can obtain from a "$$$ menu."

They are where I come from. And **** good party food at that. But the southwestern ranch dip is essential. Add broccoli and cabbage to that mix, and it's heaven on earth.

As I said, fruit is about the only "nutritious" food I enjoy. And I've never found a vegetable I've actually found myself to enjoy the taste of, or enjoy eating. I'm fairly certain ketchup doesn't count as a vegetable either.

Posted by ed elric

"who has the best $$$ menu?"
your mom

no but i guess it would have to be a local place for me.
i think it's called Christy's burgers.
great buns.

Posted by Raptor

Quoting Sean Fury: As I said, fruit is about the only "nutritious" food I enjoy. And I've never found a vegetable I've actually found myself to enjoy the taste of, or enjoy eating. I'm fairly certain ketchup doesn't count as a vegetable either.

MSG and anime otakus are a match made in heaven.

So, I totally just finished eating a large bigmac combo and 14 nuggets... carrot sticks... ****ing gross.

Posted by Sterling

The other day, I had a double-quarter pounder with cheese and a medium sprite.
Later that day, I threw-up five times on the hour.

Posted by junior senior

Big Bell Menu <3

I wish I went to Taco Bell more often. :(

Posted by Dexter

I like Taco Bell, but only so often. I'd say I go about once, sometimes twice a month. If I had it more than that, I'd probably grow tired of it.

Posted by Hyper

I take advantage of McDonalds' dollar menu the most. Hot & Spicy McChicken and fries, a dollar each. Good deal. But I do enjoy Wendy's a lot as well.

Posted by Omni

I'll go with Burger King, becasue I like those little vanilla shakes they have. Plus, McDonald's makes weird commercials. So does BK, but I like theirs the most.

Posted by Vg200x

lol I can see I raised a good debate.well there is a wendys like 10 feet from where I work so when im pushing carts I can smell the french fries, but I will spend the extra travel to go to mcdonads.. I say **** the healthy to, it's like with the school lunchs, all the schools are puting in water and getting out the soda machines, and more healthy, just because the rest of america is fat doesnt mean we can waste tax dollers putting in new ****,what if people kept saying chester chicken was healthy for you, everyone in the free world would go there, it would raise a debate but hell look how many people would be going there just to get freakin chicken, and there is a local burger shop 10 mins down the road but I don't like it when the top bun and the 3 layers of patty shrinks the bottom bun so your burning your fingers and there is no bottom bun because its saturated with grease.

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

our subway has this 6 inch sandwich of the day thing going, where the sandwich is 2.95. I like it

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

I still eat a few items from Burger King every once in awhile, and if Subway wasn't so expensive, I'd probably be eating there a bit more often.

Posted by Vg200x

I would goto mcdonalds to get the burger,bk to get the fries and wendy's to get a vanilla milkshake.... even tho DQ doesn't have a dollar menu I (and I never thought about going there for a burger) I think there burgers are still good. I also just tried KFC's cheesy snacker ,it's ok but the chicken is to dried out.

Posted by Ch

Quoting Vg200x: I would goto mcdonalds to get the burger,bk to get the fries and wendy's to get a vanilla milkshake....

Even though you're borderline retarded, you still speak the truth.

BK fries kick ***.

Posted by KoH

Well, I generally eat with the intention to spend more than a dollar for my food... I figure if it's worth a dollar, as advertised, the actual contents of whatever I'm eating is worth far less than a dollar. That pretty much sums up into: If I pay a dollar for this piece of grease, it's gonna **** me up.

But that rule's not for everybody and I admit to endulging myself once in a while, when I'm desperate enough, to eat one of those pieces of turd wrapped between bread. Not very proud of the fact... but I'd have to agree with what chepito agreed with.

Posted by Tyler Durden

McDonalds = goes through me like buckshot.
Burger King = like a slow-activated viral toxin in the gut..
Hardees = sour dough my ***! More like sour crap.
Wendy's = Where's the [hint of] beef.
Arby's = I'm thinking.. deli roast beef doesn't make me blow chunks..
Subway = **** Jerod, us skinny *****es just need a ****in' sandwich without that faggy healthnut touch.
Taco Bell = I ocasionally herd my *** there, hording burritos and soft tacos tastes better than some grease-adled slab of freeze/dried "meat".

Posted by Kent Traffic Cop

Quoting Dexter: Taco Bell.

What?! I thought that was one of those made up things like "ACME Explosives" that you see in cartoons like Pinky & The Brain?

Posted by Tyler Durden

No, Taco Bell is very real.. The meat inside their tacos, now that's the myth. "Soylent Green, it's.. it is people!!"