Final Fantasy 10

Posted by Vasioth

Ok, I haven't bought this game yet but I played it and it was actually pretty good. I live in the UK - Edinburgh.

Well, now to get to the point of this thread. Is there any place I can buy it, and if so, how much? Oh, and I don't know if this goes under Playstation or RPG's , so I've just went with one at random...

Posted by Sean Fury

Don't you have any eB's where you live? I'm not familar with the UK, but I'm fairly certain you could just buy it from a store similar to eB if there's any in your area. A mall or something would work, maybe a video rental store, they sometimes sells used or new games.

If you don't have anything like that, or are too lazy to check, just order it online. I'm fairly certain FFX is a "Greatest Hits" and can't be more than 20 dollars, if that.

Posted by Zapper

Yeah, i'd suggest looking for it at a local game store (if you have one). You can probably find it used pretty cheap.
If not, just look around online (amazon, ebay etc.)

Posted by Kit

Quoting Sean Fury: Don't you have any eB's where you live? I'm not familar with the UK, but I'm fairly certain you could just buy it from a store similar to eB if there's any in your area.

No eBs, as far as I know. Places that are just for games over here are GAME, Gamestation and stores which aren't chain stores. But you can also get games at Argos, Woolworth's, Asda and a couple other stores. Final Fantasy X can be found in any GAME or Gamestation, the latter more likely. So if you have one nearby, check there first. You could get it for less than £10, easily.

Posted by Vasioth

In Game today, there's only X-2, and that's no use if I want to know what happened to Tidus before that...

I actually got glare's for mentioning "Final Fantasy 10" to one of the "Game's" executive Staff and one said "You're Kidding me?". I could always try Gamestation or Game-Master I guess...

Posted by Ant

Hard to believe that it's hard to come by. Your life must suck, idiot.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

I'd send it to you for free if you didn't live in the UK

Posted by Fei-on Castor

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: I'd send it to you for free if you didn't live in the UK

LOL, me too.

Actually, even though I don't like it at all, I keep it for the sake of having a complete collection. The same reason I keep FF8.

I think that with FFX, they changed the gameplay too much. I mean, no world map? Sure, you get a big flashy airship, but you don't get to pilot it.

To me, FFX was this: Cinematic, walk around, cinematic, fight, walk, fight, walk, fight, walk, cloister, fight, cinematic, fight, walk...

It felt more like a movie that I was watching, and occasionally, I'd have to walk or fight.

Quoted post: Actually, even though I don't like it at all, I keep it for the sake of having a complete collection.

I gots two copies, so no loss for me. I just have to give up the version with the ****ty cover.

Posted by Fei-on Castor

Weird! Mine has a sh*tty cover too! I thought the cover was pretty cool until I noticed that Tidus was, like, right in the middle of it.

I wonder if they printed any with covers less sh*tty?

Posted by Vasioth

Quoting Ant: Hard to believe that it's hard to come by. Your life must suck, idiot.

So I'm an idiot for shops not having it? And my life sucks? Your a complete noobend for saying that... no offence's taken there.

Also, I know about the down-come's of this game, but I would still like to give it a shot anyhow. I'm buying a copy today hopefully!

Quoted post: Weird! Mine has a sh*tty cover too! I thought the cover was pretty cool until I noticed that Tidus was, like, right in the middle of it.

I wonder if they printed any with covers less sh*tty?

There's two. One with Tidus and the other like every other cover: that being just the name and logo on a white background. Which is the one I would've kept.