U2

Posted by Arcadios

Recommend?

Posted by Dexter

Flogging Molly is superior.

But check out "Sunday Bloody Sunday" by U2. That's my favorite song of theirs.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Definitely not.

Posted by Killer Jordo

I actually like some of U2's work. And I respect how much they give back to the world, and how much they do IN places that suffer from poverty, and such. Their music is also phenomenal.

Posted by Dexter

Clay Aiken gives more to the world than all the members of U2 put together.

Posted by Killer Jordo

Meh, U2 still gives back alot. I like to see that now-a-days since t here is so much money in some places, and so little, or none in other places.

Posted by Dexter

They do, but Clay Aiken gives more. Think of the children, Jordo! :(

Posted by Killer Jordo

True, I guess we shouldn't care who gives more, just the face they they are giving.

Posted by Omni

I'd recommend their earlier albums, but nothing they've made in the last few years is up to par. Some songs I'd recommend:

"With Or Without You"
"Bullet The Blue Sky"
"One"
"I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For"

And anything else anyone else recommends. These days, Bono and the boys are too worried about making dance-pop.

Decent.

Posted by Dexter

What? They have some dance-pop? That sounds perky. I must hear some of this.

Still, have you checked out Flogging Molly yet? Great material.

Posted by Omni

Yeah, a good deal of their newer music is influenced by dance-pop and electronica. I thought that was more widely known. They even have some remix singles. I have yet to hear anything by Flogging Molly.

Posted by Raptor

One of the greatest bands the world has known. I am more into their 80's material, though I also enjoy much of their later works. Pick up one of the greatest hits albums to start with.

Posted by Omni

Yeah, I'd say The Best Of 1980-1990, maybe. If you want to buy a standard album, probably The Unforgettable Fire or The Joshua Tree, or maybe even Achtung Baby, though they have many good releases.

Posted by WackoHater2

I really don't like U2. They have only one song that I like, which is the one they did recently with Green Day. I always forget the name of it though.

Posted by Omni

"The Saints Are Coming" is the one you mean.

Posted by WackoHater2

Quoting Stone Cold Crazy: "The Saints Are Coming" is the one you mean.

That's it, thanks.

Posted by Omni

How dare you say they're one of the worst bands ever? Heh...

Posted by junior senior

sunday bloody sunday basically explains my blog lol

Posted by Omni

Really? That's interesting.

"BULLET THE BLUE SKY!"

Posted by junior senior

stop bolding things seriously

Posted by Omni

I always bold stuff. It's so that my posts at least attract some attention. Even if it's negative.