Bol

Posted by Bebop

I mean [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_wczw4PlKuE]lol[/url]

Posted by Dexter

Oh, man, you have no idea. I really should make a video of my two young nieces playing. They are so much funnier and turbulent.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Kids are so stupid.

Posted by HfsJunky

She's pretty good for a youngin'.

Posted by Dexter

Are you serious? She's terrible! At least my niece can play!

Posted by HfsJunky

lol, cmon look at the punch she got at the very end. she wasn't even looking!
i'm not sure how good your niece is, but I havn't seen many little kids play a game that good, except my cousin and his pokemon.

Posted by Dexter

Quoting HfsJunky: lol, cmon look at the punch she got at the very end. she wasn't even looking!.

haha. That's luck/coincidence, not talent. I doubt she even understands the idea of a sensor bar!

And don't even get me going on Pokemon. My nephew puts me to shame. It's really quite mortifying.

Posted by boomstick

Lol, actually Wii Boxing is probably my least favorite of the Wii Sports, I think my favorite was Wii Baseball

Posted by Dexter

My niece is right beside me playing Wii Tennis right now and she's getting so frustrated. It's funny how the further into the match she gets, the closer to the screen she gets. It won't be long until she hits the screen or me in the head. And she makes her own sounds every time she swings, like she's struggling to survive. And every time she loses she does the cutest "awww."

Posted by Ant

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

Posted by HfsJunky

lol, the Wii is pretty intense

Posted by RandomizeR

Wii need to not allow kids like that to use gaming systems because they're most likely to break them..i mean, she almost punched the tv XD

Quoted post: Wii need to not allow kids like that to use gaming systems because they're most likely to break them..i mean, she almost punched the tv XD

Not just kids. Apparently a lot of people have damaged electronics in their home.

Posted by Dexter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ySA0fXm1kQ#GU5U2spHI_4

teh cute ^_^

Posted by Ant

oh ***, it was cute...

That actually just ****ed me off.

Posted by Bebop

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: That actually just ****ed me off.

Same. Dumb kids.

Posted by Sean Fury

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: That actually just ****ed me off.

Third.

The first one was kind of cute because it was a young kid and I enjoyed the little dance she did when she ran off at the end. Reminded me of old Bugs Bunny cartoons.

Posted by muffla

that girl was dumb the first one was better