Wii Info

Posted by King Bowser

i wish i know more about the nintendo wii i know it cost $250 dollar's now when the heck is brawl coming out? i want more games that are yet to come.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoting IGN: Release Date:
US: TBA 2007
Japan: December 31, 2007

*shrugs*

Posted by Dexter

I'm predicting a February release date for Super Smash. Mario Galaxy and Corruption should definitely be out before/during the spring, too.

Quoted post: I'm predicting a February release date for Super Smash.

Not a chance.

Posted by VirtualRealityZone

I'm suprised Galaxy wasn't a launch title :/

I'm not. it was supposed to be, but delayed for obvious reasons.

Posted by Bebop

I didnt expect Galaxy to be a luanch title but I wanted it to be. I see an early summer release for Smash.

Posted by Dexter

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: Not a chance.

Why not? Progress seems to be going smoothly and the Japanese version is almost out. Seems like a good date to me.

December 31st 2007. Or a 13 months from now.

Posted by Drewboy64

DECEMBER 31, 2006?? I thought it was Q1 or Q2! Doh!

Posted by Drewboy64

oops, thats what i meant. i was surprised it was so late

Posted by Dexter

What! That's far off from what I thought. I was thinking they had it near completion.

The longer the better, probably. It's an important game and I have no doubt that it'll get better with time. If Melee came out in, let's say, 2004, I'm sure it would've been better.

Still, Melee coming out earlier got plenty of people into the Game Cube to begin with.

Posted by Zeta

Melee is still one of the top 10 sellers on GCN. You'd think everyone would have it by now.

Posted by Dexter

So many people are still buying the Game Cube just for that game. Someone picked up a Cube with Super Smash at the launch of the Wii. Having Super Smash on the Wii will definitely do wonders.