Excite Truck? More like Sexcite Fruck, lol

Posted by Drewboy64

Wow, this game is so unbelievable. The multiplayer might not sound so great, as it's only two player, but WOW it's satisfying. Single Player is amazing, too. Every time I play this game, I feel so satisfied.

Very fun, and there are lots of WOW moments thanks to the jumping and the level designs.

PS, F-zero Music + Excite Truck = Yes.

Posted by Proto Man

So it's as good as Excite Bike then? Also, I did read about the music option. Very nice touch!

Posted by Dexter

Really? Does it come with the wheel? I'd like to have that so maybe I'll pick it up. Besides the multiplayer, is there anything else that gives it replay value?

And there's no way it could be better than Excitebike!

Posted by Drewboy64

I never played Excite Bike, but I will say this game is worth the money. Sure, it could've used more multiplayer options, but me and my brother have been having lots of fun with either single player or just doing 1 on 1.

There's no wheel (no need IMO), although Ubisoft's Monster 4x4 has that.

Well, I don't know if there's much else for replay value, but I heard it takes a while to get Super Excite Mode. Single player can add replay value though. Racing against the bots is actually very fun.

Posted by Dexter

I don't know if I could listen to someone's opinion about Excitetruck if they've never even played Excitebike. Shame on you!

What's this about the music? Explain.

Posted by Drewboy64

You can play MP3's from an SD card while you are racing/watching a replay. All you do is put it in the Wii and, in the Excite Truck sound options, click SD Card or whatever it says. Then you can choose a specific song or go through your playlist randomly. F-Zero music is a must.

Posted by Proto Man

Quoting Dexter:
And there's no way it could be better than Excitebike!

Only way it would come close would be if this game would have a level editor. If this game does not have even that... then I dunno. Although the music seems like a redeeming quality.

Posted by Drewboy64

excite bike had a level editor?? Maan.

Posted by Ant

I only played the demo. I personally wouldn't buy it. The controls were a little too loose for my taste.

Posted by Dexter

Did you get to play using the wheel, Ant? Has anyone had a chance to use it yet? I'm curious how it is. I wonder why they didn't include the wheel with this game since it'll probably be the biggest selling racing game during launch.