Changing the browser that MSN opens when you check your email

Posted by loony636

Does anyone know of a way to change the browser that MSN uses to check email with? I have firefox and I would like it to open in that rather than Internet Explorer.

Posted by Skitzo Control

I think you need to set Firefox as your default browsing program. That's pretty simple.:)

Posted by Klarth

And perhaps not ask this question in the IM log board. :)

Posted by Trigger

I believe that the Messenger Plus! Extension provided by pachou allows users to change what browser MSN Messenger uses. I've not used it as of late, nor do I care to but sadly, setting Firefox as your default browser does not solve that problem. I know that there's an extention that does it for you, I think it's the one I mentioned before but if it isn't, then I don't remember. You can find it on [url=http://www.mess.be]Mess With Messenger[/url], along with a bunch of other nifty little things designed for MSN Messenger.

Posted by loony636

Quoting Majesty: And perhaps not ask this question in the IM log board. :)

So where else am I going to ask it?

Quoting Skitzo Control: I think you need to set Firefox as your default browsing program. That's pretty simple.

No I've already done that. It didn't work.

Quoting Trigger: I believe that the Messenger Plus! Extension provided by pachou allows users to change what browser MSN Messenger uses.

EDIT: No I just found out that it wasn't the setting I thought it was, it didn't work! Are there any more people out there that can help me with this problem?