Sit down or stand up...

Posted by Bebop

...when you wipe your bum? Come on, be honest.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Stand.

Posted by Zeta

I don't wipe...
[spoiler]Stand[/spoiler]

Posted by Lord of Spam

I wipe my *** while doing backflips. Makes it more fun.

Posted by Zeta

Oh man, that's one of the best mental images ever.

Posted by Slade

Well, first I put one foot over my head...

Nah, I do this squat thing. Idk, is that standing?

Posted by Raptor

Who wipes?

Posted by Linko_16

How on earth do you manage to wipe when you're still sitting down? You'd have to reach inside the toilet.

Posted by Sapphire Rose

Sitting. Too lazy to stand. And even then it's a half assed wipe. And I go outstide, so I use leaves... well, sort of. It's the pine tree "leaves".

So squat/sit I guess.

Posted by Raptor

Too lazy to practice basic hygiene... definitely sounds like today's generation.

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

what kind of nutjob stands?!

Posted by Ant

Seems weird to do it standing up...I never even considered the idea of doing so. Sitting, just lift up my right cheek and wipe away.

Posted by Raptor

Quoting Bj Blaskowitz: what kind of nutjob stands?!

Sitting on toilets is for the ladies. You're not a real man unless you pinch a loaf standing up.

Posted by Bebop

Quoting Linko_16: How on earth do you manage to wipe when you're still sitting down? You'd have to reach inside the toilet.

Lean to the side like when a lady does a fart.

Posted by Xero

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]I prefere sitting down. More comfortable :)[/COLOR]

Posted by mis0

Bebop sure has some interesting fetishes...

Posted by Xero

Quoting Bebop: Lean to the side like when a lady does a fart.

Quoting Misoxeny: Bebop sure has some interesting fetishes...

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]He does 0_o...

I'm trying to picture it right now....I think I'll be traumatized for a while though -_-[/COLOR]

Posted by WackoHater2

I stand up. I can't stand squatting down to wipe. I dunno why.

Posted by Axis

Quoting Bj Blaskowitz: what kind of nutjob stands?!

That's what I'm trying to figure out. :/

Posted by Bebop

Quoting Misoxeny: Bebop sure has some interesting fetishes...

You remind me of those annoying girls where if anything faintly original comes into conversation but its too far over their dumb heads, or they have nothing valuable to contribute, they roll there heads and go "raaanndddoooom" expecting a round of appluase.

Posted by Killer Jordo

Semi-stand. Squatting more like. The odd times I'll fully stand. I always squat right over the seat when I have the runs though. Gotta be cautious kids!

Posted by WackoHater2

Quoting Killer Jordo: Semi-stand. Squatting more like. The odd times I'll fully stand. I always squat right over the seat when I have the runs though. Gotta be cautious kids!

Lmfao. Massive amounts of diarrhea dripping off of your ass onto the floor. Sick.

Posted by Ch

I stand, son.

Posted by Ant

I still can't understand why you would stand.

Posted by mis0

Quoting Bebop: You remind me of those annoying girls where if anything faintly original comes into conversation but its too far over their dumb heads, or they have nothing valuable to contribute, they roll there heads and go "raaanndddoooom" expecting a round of appluase.

You remind me of a 12 year old boy who thinks he's right about everything regardless and should always get his way. But you don't hear me complaining.

I'm not in grade school like you, and your interest in in how people wipe their asses isn't "original", it's just stupid. Don't have a hissy fit because I think that your lousy thread is lousy.

Posted by The Judge

I sit down like a normal human being.

Posted by Raptor

Jesus wipes standing up, and so should you.

Posted by ed elric

my bum wipes his *** on the ground like the good little pet hobo he is

Posted by Omni

I sit down. LOL...

Crazy standing *** wipers...

#650!

Posted by Bebop

Quoting Misoxeny: You remind me of a 12 year old boy who thinks he's right about everything regardless and should always get his way. But you don't hear me complaining.

I'm not in grade school like you, and your interest in in how people wipe their asses isn't "original", it's just stupid. Don't have a hissy fit because I think that your lousy thread is lousy.

You make threads about other peoples blogs and you critize my pooping thread? Having a blog is dumb enough but to create a blog of someone blog is criminal. I wont hestitate to laugh my arse off if you get stabbed in the eye. And then raped. Forever.

Posted by mis0

Oh, you expect me to say "touché" or sometthing here, don't you? You need to quite literally read between the lines in that post, you freakin' moron. it wasn't at all serious, and I don't think anyone took it that way. And idiots who were gonna should have read the spoiler.

I'll put it in a way that you should understand: You're a bloody sodding chav who needs to piss off. Do proceed to a town filled with ghastly Northerners who will deeply plunge a shank into your scrawny, pasty chest. We needn't any 12 year old scat queens on this board, so, as directed previously, sod off, you stupid git. And, as a note of interest: tea, with crumpets. How lovely is that?

Posted by Bebop

I didnt read the first bit or really anything else for that matter. I was more interested in the "You're a bloody sodding chav who needs to **** off" paragraph. It made me lol. It was so offesnsive. No seriously it was. No, seriously. Seriously. Also the last time I heard "sod off" was probably 4 years ago. And they were probably retarded too. Congrats on being topicl. BTW I'm stealing scat queen.

Posted by Captain Cleanoff

You guys fight like an old married couple.

As for the poll, stand. Why the hell would anyone sit while doing it?

Posted by Bebop

Because you sit to take a poo in the first place.

Posted by mis0

Quoting Bebop: I didnt read the first bit or really anything else for that matter. I was more interested in the "You're a bloody sodding chav who needs to **** off" paragraph. It made me lol. It was so offesnsive. No seriously it was. No, seriously. Seriously. Also the last time I heard "sod off" was probably 4 years ago. And they were probably retarded too. Congrats on being topicl. BTW I'm stealing scat queen.

Yeah, that's because you're stupid and British.

OH WAIT, SAME THING LOL.

Posted by Bebop

That response really isnt linked with what I said. I'm not doing it anymore. I'm starting to question whether you have a mental problem and if its ok for me to exploit that.

Posted by mis0

Dude, I'm not even trying anymore. You're so stupid that it doesn't even get a smirk out of me. Typing any sort of dignified response has become such a labourious undertaking because you always just brush it off anyway. It's more fun just to be obnoxious and act like, well, you.

edit: And you can just shut the fuck up about quality posts. I mean, look at what you said earlier today:

[quote=Bebop]Do you know what would be funny? If Mixoxwny got raped and committed suicied. I would laugh till the cows came home.*

*The cows never come home
Yeah, that's so intelligent. Well, it's as intelligent as a British person who is infatuated with how people wipe their as
ses.

Posted by Speedfreak

HOW DO YOU TWO MANAGE TO ARGUE ABOUT F[COLOR=LIGHTGREEN]U[/COLOR]CKING EVERYTHING AND ALWAYS MANAGE TO COME OFF LIKE A PAIR OF TWATS? YOU'RE BOTH AS IGNORANT AND F[COLOR=LIGHTGREEN]U[/COLOR]CKING MORONIC AS EACHOTHER, JESUS CHRIST.

Posted by mis0

Well, yeah. It's what we do, of course!

Posted by G-Sides

i sit up.

PIME TARADOX

Posted by Ant

So I tried doing it standing up. I don't see the appeal. Seems like I'm whipping a baby's [COLOR="Lime"]a[/COLOR]ss, yet it's my own. Now THAT'S a pime taradox.

Quite the big baby.

yeah, soft-ball, down the line.