I just played Guitar Hero, and it's the best game ever

Posted by Velvet Nightmare

I just spent four hours in Best Buy playing it while waiting for the Wii (my friends stood their in shifts, I just played) and I can't say I've really ever played anything quite as fun since Amplitude came out.

I almost bought two copies with guitars instead of my Wii. It was that good, seriously.

Posted by Dexter

Yeah, it is fairly enjoyable. Oddly enough, however, I enjoyed the Donkey Konga games more. They got really intense after awhile. I think I need to reach the more difficult stages of Guitar Hero. I'd probably enjoy it more then.

Posted by brownoystercult

Donkey Konga has absolutely nothing on Guitar Hero. Guitar Hero II especially, is twice as hard as Donkey Konga will ever be. Assuming you play on expert difficulty.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Welcome to a year or so ago.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Ive got one and two. Very few things are as fun as a group of stoned friends sitting around playing GH/GH2.

Posted by Velvet Nightmare

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: Welcome to a year or so ago.

It's true, but I've never been so absolutely enthralled. I figured it would be as good as other rhythm style games, but not to this degree, so I never picked it up. Next time I'll seriously have to listen though.

Quoting Lord of Spam: Ive got one and two. Very few things are as fun as a group of stoned friends sitting around playing GH/GH2.

Sounds like typical nights around here now, every drunk and singing along and whatnot, it's hilarious.

Posted by Vasioth

I've never actually played it, but everyone that I know that has have enjoyed it.

What really got me intrigued about it was the actual controller though... something that I completely never expected when seeing it. In all honesty, I thought it would just be like "Press X X [] [] X Triangle buttons to get sound" ect...