The Genesis- Chapter II

Posted by NeXidala

-----Chapter II : The first vision---------
Kristana Koiji sat high in a column with her eyes closed, meditating, letting her mind become completely blank as she tried to relax in solitude. But, it just wasn't working. Meditating was becoming harder and harder ever since her grandfather died two years ago when she was only 13. He had been her mentor her whole life, but most importantly, her best friend. He had taught her everything she needed to protect herself, become cautious with her surrondings, and last but not least, he taught her of the secret art of "Inner-Vision". Inner vision is a very delicate art that could only be practiced by the chosen ones who have recieved a special marking tattoo either on their shoulder or under the belly button to the right by an original Master who gave it to them willingly. This special marking could only be recieved if the chosen one has had many years of training with a Master. It deals with forseeing the future in great times of stress and need and also in times of meditation. Legend also says that when a person is filled with enough power, the person can use the art of "Inner-Vision" to become an extremely powerful being. And, nothing could be more tiring then coming out of one of your visions. But, people with the gift of Inner-Vision have become extremely scarce around the world.
Yet again, Kristana tried. "Come to me.....Come on Shardz, come to meeee!!!" She said in a low whisper. Just then, a familiar purple mist started forming in her mind winding up in the center, and then it cracked into a set of wings. She sat. Waiting. Then, just as expected something whizzed by her ear and returned to her like a boomerang. It was a engaging hawk, that served as a messanger for Kristana, which once belonged to her grandfather. Shardz had feathers that seemed to be made out of red velvet, a sharp beak, and entrancing ember eyes. And, attached to its foot was a small pouch. She reached in the pouch and felt as her fingers touched something made out of cloth. Quickly, she pulled it out and a note fell onto her lap. The note read:
I know that you know nothing of me but I was once great friends with your grandfather, Master Kin. He left in my possession this headband with his seal on it. I know you probably don't understand why I would be giving it to you, but soon enough you'll find out. Oh, I almost forgot........" Kristana stared in disbelief as she looked at the last part of the note, which seemed to be cut off as if the writer had been pulled off....
She knew of the hatred in her world, and she felt it inside of her, burning like a deep inferno. Loosely holding the headband in her palm she began looking at her surroundings. All around her she saw the red haze made from years of war for power over her the world. Buildings were cracked everywhere she looked, trees and bushes had become blackened with ashes, street lamps twitched with light, children, no older than 9, carried around weapons, signs held up loosely on it's hinges directed people to bars, and only ever so often did she see cars zooming by through her city. This was her home. Sector 9.
Sector 9 was a nation that wreaked of violence and loss. Sector 9 was about 3.3 million square miles, ruled by one man and his army. And that man was Kershawn Florenzo Murkstas. Florenzo was a very wicked man void of emotions. To him killing a person was like stepping on a bug. He had also responsible for Master Kin's death. Master Kin had been the one man Florenzo feared, and the one man that could defeat Florenzo. But, with mailcious blackmailing he had defeated Master Kin.....And all the is left of him is his decendent, Kristana Koiji...............
She looked at the headband with grief, unknowing of its past. Her eyes began to water, but she wiped them away with the back of her palm. "Grandfatherrr......." She softly whispered to herself. She felt something as natural as breathing overcome her and before she knew it, the area around her eyes was eclipsed by an unseen shadow and she she tied the headband beneath her low bangs. Just then, something like a vortex overcame her and her head immediately shifted to her hawk's eyes. She was pelted thourgh Shardz's marvoulous ember eyes not knowing of anything but her own breathing. And when she finally hit the ground, she was amazed at what she saw.........
------------------First Encounter-------------------
She laid on the ground, breathing, staring up at the sky. She was confused and dazed. "Why is the sky so clean and blue?" She wondered to herself. "Matter of fact, where am I?!" Kristana held herself up with one elbow and slowly turned her head to look around. She was in a large field of grass with blossoming trees here and there. She began dusting herself off to get up and finally rubbed her head as she stood, fixated on the sky. "I don't understand.........." Just then she heard shuffling behind her. Heart thumping, trying to remember everything her grandfather had taught her she turned around. More shuffling. She turned again. "Who's there?!" For the last time, when she turned around she was inches from a young boy's face. He was no older than her probably 15, with silky brown hair that was at about shoulder-length, big brown eyes, and baby soft skin. He was wearing ninja pants with a dark ebony belt around his waist, a headband extremely similar to hers, but with a different symbol that she couldn't help but recognize from another place.
"Who are you?" Kristana remarked as she stepped back a couple of feet.
"My friends call me Sown, but that is of no importance to you. Tell me, where are you from?"
"I-I don't really know where I am right now, but I'm from Sector 9." She softly replied with a hint of embarrsement.
"Sector 9? I have never heard of such a place. You must be lying, tell me where are you from?" Sown said as he began encircling Kristana.
"You-you don't know of Sector 9? 3.3 million square miles?! Ruled by an evil man?!
"You sound delirious! There is only one kingdom that is that big and it's Arcadia! It is a noble and peaceful land untouched by corruption! There is NO other place like it! I would know after studying the geographics of this whole world in my studies!"
That's odd.....I thou-WHOA!" Kristana yelled as she hit the ground.
"WHAT WAS THAT FOR?" She implied.
"I don't know you, I do not know where you come from, and that gives me enough reason to consider you an enemy.." He answered back.
"Look, I promise, I don't know where I am, tell me where I am."
"No." He simply said as he began a high kick to Kristana's head which she easily dodged with a duck.
Before coming up again she stuck out her foot and circled it on the ground to succesfully trip Sown. He fell to the ground but quickly regained his stance with a Kip-up. He lashed out with his right arm to her ribs, she she block with both her hands.
He was impressed, and couldn't help but feel something he didn't expect. But he shooed it away. In this moment of distraction, Kristana roundkicked him to the head and sidekicked his chest. He fell to the ground, but this time came back up with determination. He then came at her again with both his hands, this time knocking her to the ground as he fell with her. He landed ontop of her holding her hands to the ground. Blood started trickling from his lip, but that was sidetracked as he noticed something unusual. This girl's fingertips began glowing blue.
"Huh?" He wispered to himself as he loosened his grip on her.
"What.........?" Kristana replied as she stopped struggling.
Sown slowly stood up still staring at Kristana. For the first time since he met her he noticed her appearance. She had long black hair, with low bangs. She wore a dark red red top with a cloth hood on it and pants that had a contrast on it of black. She wore fighting boots and had tight gloves on her hands. His gaze couldn't help but leave as he noticed her slightly exposed midriff. She looked extremely athletic, but there was also a marking he couldn't help but notice. But, before he even had a chance to examine it she quickly stood up and began sprinting away.
"This is too strange, where in the world am I?!" She thought as she placed her hand beneath her bangs forgetting she was still wearing the headband. Her fingers made contact with the headband, and she got the same unexpected feeling. Her eyes became shadows, her hair began flowing from an unknown wind, and her head shifted upwards to catch a low-flying hawk staring right at her. The hawk seemed so remarkably familiar to Shardz, yet seemed so much younger. And before she knew it, she was racing in a vortex of uncertainty.
She gasped as she fell on the pillar she had been on. Panting she looked all around her. There was no longer a sky blue and clear, trees blossoming everywhere, and large fields of grass. She now was brought back to the familiar red haze and dark burnt ashes.
"Wh-what just happened?"
Unaware of the powers the headband contained, she untied it from her head and placed he into her carrying pouch, as she leaped off the high column and headed for home, still dazed by what happened.

Posted by Arcadios

I've re-read it and it's alot clearer but we have to discuss a couple of things on AIM that will contradict what I planed out earlier.

Posted by NeXidala

Uhm ok.

Posted by Arcadios

SO MUCH FOR THAT!
>=O

Posted by NeXidala

So much for what?
What did you think of the revised chapter?
And, you aren't even on AIM!

Posted by Arcadios

I was on AIM all night long.
And I already said it was clearer.
Now get on AIM.
>=3

Posted by NeXidala

CLEARER THAT'S IT?!
MOAR REVIEW PLEASE!

Posted by Arcadios

Was great.
I'd give it a 4 stars outta 5.

Posted by NeXidala

Kay.

Posted by Arcadios

Rate mine if you would be so kind.
>=3
Also can you change the title if you're still in this?
Cause Chapter I has the same title.

Posted by NeXidala

Ok I will.
And yours gets a
8.1/10