Twighlight Princess...HELP

Posted by ccrocker58

Allright, I've just started the game, and i'm at the point where I think i'm supposed to do something with the cat that's lost. I've knocked the beehive down, I've gotten the fishing rod, i've gotten the cradle...now I have no clue what to do next. The old woman in the shop says something about how the cat probably wants a fish from the river, but for the love of *** I CAN NOT CATCH A FISH!!!! Isn't there a lure or something I can use? Becuase I've been sitting here for hours trying to get a nibble and I'm coming up with nada.

P.S. - If it makes any difference, I'm playing the Wii version...and so far...I'm NOT liking the fishing if this is how it's always gotta be done.

Posted by TheSorrow

its like actuall fishing...when the booble goes down pull up all the way on the wii controller and keep it up there, you have to catch 2 fish though to get the cat to follow you...once you catch the second one release it and the cat will take off with it taking you back to the shop in which you can get a half a bottle of milk for getting the cat back and you can now buy the slingshot

Posted by segashadow128gcn

its ridiculose that the biggening of twilight princess is seriously that frusturating. i mean seriously

Posted by Ant

I seriously didn't think it was that hard. I was seriously a little confused at first, but after I caught the first fish, I seriously knew that it wasn't really that ridulose. i mean seriously.

Posted by Vyse

i know eh why would nintendo make it so u have 2 catch 2 fish why not 1

Posted by #061402

Ant's post dates back to '06.. kinda unnecessary to necro this thread.