this wiikend.

Posted by Vg200x

I waited 10 freakin hours sat to get the wii,at the store I work at they were having a midnight release party and luckly I didn't have to work, well I waited and waited and waited ,fell asleep and then my cousin punched me in the face. Well midnigh came around and It was time for the vouchers,well we only had 15 wii's when it was time to line up they started handing them out, well I happened to be #17 and my cousin was #13. so I did not get it but I was 17 out of 46.. anyone else have **** pore story?

Posted by segashadow128gcn

i waited in line at my local best buy.

for 13 hours.

and i was 19th in line.

turned out they had 102 wiis.

what a shame. at least i didnt have to wait in line forever.

i am loving it

Posted by Dexter

We waited 8 hours, but it was actually a lot of fun. There were some fairly decent, devoted gamers there sharing gaming stories and we all had plenty of great laughs. I was number 14 and was able to get everything I wanted exept for one more Wiimote and three Nunchuks. I can easily pick those up later, though, and we've been playing the games fine without them, mostly because I got two Wiis and I got an extra pair of controllers with that.

Posted by Ant

I waited at my local Target for about 12 hours. The people around me were either too boring or too uneducated about gaming that I didn't really have much to talk to them about. I did play some DS multi for a bit with some people, but overall it was me just thinking, I suppose. Had a good view of the sunrise...

Posted by RandomizeR

I waited for only 3 hours at Best Buy and I was number 62 out of 84 Wii's

also at the Target right down the road had over 100 people and only 60 systems

Im glad I didnt have to wait long at all ^_^

Posted by Shin-Ra

I worked until 12:00 that night, got paid, and stood in line at an out of the way, redneck Wal Mart. I was number 26 out of 27. I love Texas for stuff like this.

Posted by redrum666

that nuthing i waited 38 days at home went to gamestop saturday night at 11:55 was 2nd in line just my luck i got one good thing I PREORDER MY Wii