Favorite Wii Sports Game

Posted by Dexter

Tennis is my favorite. It just feels so good, so smooth and responsive. And it's great for four players. The girls and I have been having a blast with it. I've been getting fairly good at it, but I have been playing it more than any of the other games. I'd look forward to a future Mario Tennis game, if one was ever to come around. Such an enjoyable game.

Bowling would be my second favorite, but that might change once I have more exposure with the others. I have a feeling I'll enjoy boxing way more once I get the learning curve down a bit more. I just need to take the time to do it, but Tennis has been too much fun!

I hear the true depth of the game comes from the Training Mode, but I haven't even been able to try it out yet. I guess they add obstacles to bowling and more pins and stuff like that.

Posted by Stalolin

Boxing hands down. Punching someone in the face has never been more fun.

Posted by s0ul

Tennis by a huge margin. Boxing's terrible, man! Bowling's fun too, but it's actually quite challenging to not get a strike.

Posted by Big Boss

Quoting Stalolin: Boxing hands down. Punching someone in the face has never been more fun.

OH MY *** BOXING IS A NIGHTMARE! That was a waste of time. Like, really, the whole wrist strap through the nunchuk hole just for that mess made me upset...

But the rest of Wii Sports is serviceable, with Wii Tennis being one of my favorites and Wii Baseball being the best for training mode. Bowling is fun, and golf would be better if it wasn't so frustrating.

Posted by Bebop

Quoting Big Boss]