VGC Democracy

Posted by Fei-on Castor

Jesse, why are you so democratic in the way you run this place?

Don't you make money off of VGC? Isn't VGC your source of income? Why would you allow others to make decisions that may result in you losing money? Since you're the only one who can benefit/suffer financially, shouldn't you be the only one who makes decisions?

Fei-on

Posted by Draxamus

I believe Jesse makes most of his money from his other domains, and actually not that much from this particular one. At least I think I saw him mentioning that once.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Trust me, if you had been around when I made the picks, you would NOT want me to do all the deciding!!! Hint: n00bie Moderators. Think Real One Bjarni!!!!

:::Isn't VGC your source of income?

It covers the server. Then other domains put food on the table and pay to send me to all those 'Learn how to be a wacko' seminars!!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by higbvuyb

How much do you actually make in a year?
$19,382,848?

Posted by Fei-on Castor

Quoting Jesse Smith: Trust me, if you had been around when I made the picks, you would NOT want me to do all the deciding!!! Hint: n00bie Moderators. Think Real One Bjarni!!!!

:::Isn't VGC your source of income?

It covers the server. Then other domains put food on the table and pay to send me to all those 'Learn how to be a wacko' seminars!!!! :D:D:D:D

What other domains do you run? You couldn't possibly be entirely crazy if you run several domains successfully. You need a strong head and intellect to pull that off.

Fei-on

Posted by Xero

I dint even know you could make money out of a forum...

Posted by Shade

Heck, I thought Jesse had to pay for it. :(

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

He does pay for it, but the adds and whatnot rake in enough to cover the site expenses etc. and a bit more.

Posted by G-Sides

Jesse had to pay for it once when it first came to be, every time he upgrades, and once every year. :]

Posted by Jesse Smith

Upgrades r free.

:::How much do you actually make in a year?
:::$19,382,848?

Ack!!! You got in to my back account!!!! You are da hacker!!!! Some where around there, until AA knocks me off Google!!!! :D:D:D

Posted by Draxamus

Are you investing your money in some way too, Jesse?

Posted by The Judge

How much does it charge to keep VGC up and running?

Posted by Jesse Smith

Back in the internet Gold Rush I put all my money from the Geology lab in to an IRA. I got around $25,000 in that right now. The server is about $150 a month.

Posted by Fei-on Castor

What other domains do you run?

Posted by Xero

Yeah! Tell us uncle Jesse! :D

Posted by Jesse Smith

er if I do that then I'll get more competition. AA wants to knock me out (He thinks he'll be able to make a million bucks a year!!!) And a few other humans here think they want to do this!! Ack!! More competition.

world-of-nintendo.com

Posted by Fei-on Castor

I figured you ran WoN. It looked the exact same, but I don't like the new format of it. It always takes me to a place called "codeshq.com" and it's not as cool as the old WoN. Harder to navigate these days.

Fei-on

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting Fei-on Castor: It always takes me to a place called "codeshq.com" and it's not as cool as the old WoN.

er I take it it's been a long time sicen you clicked a code link!!!! Look again!!! U'll notice the Game Cube section has been updated since you last looked at it!!!

Posted by Hyper

Jesse is a webpimp. I'm going to be like him when I grow up!

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting Hyper: I'm going to be like him when I grow up!

If you really think you are, you can start now. Become a wacko and drive humans insane!!!! er u r just 16, so you got a long time to practise before you make vgchat2.com and drive ur members insane!!!!

Posted by Fei-on Castor

You'll need some crack too. I know where to get it.

Posted by Xero

Quoting Jesse Smith: If you really think you are, you can start now. Become a wacko and drive humans insane!!!! er u r just 16, so you got a long time to practise before you make vgchat2.com and drive ur members insane!!!!

I wanted to go in computer science (programs and stuff). I still want to do this later, honest. Jesse, if I become this, will I be like you?

Posted by mis0

I serious hope that's sarcasm.

Posted by Xero

No! Why? You got a problem with that?

Posted by Hyper

I still want to be like you, Jesse :cool2: And I'm already working at it.

Er, minus all the wackoizm stuff.

Posted by Jesse Smith

u no ur visitors are on crack when they want to be just like the messed up wacko!!!! :D:D:D:D

:::Jesse, if I become this, will I be like you?

er look at you now!! You ARE a n00bie!!! I wasn't a n00bie until I was 23 (Right before the Y2K bomb went off)!!!!! You became a n00bie much earlier. Odds are, by the time u r my age, you'll be a much BIGGER wacko than I am now!!! Sorry, there's no cure for wacko crackoism!!!! :D:D:D:D:D