Chrono Trigger...

Posted by Vasioth

I have never played this game before at all. I remember having a version but I got to the Sub-Screen and it completly kept crashing no matter how many time's I tried it.

I would love to get this game because of how many people have gave it fantastic Recodemendations. Is it really that good? And if so, where about could I buy it in the UK? (Shops include GameMaster's, Chips, Games, Neo-gen, and many other's I cannot remember their name's completly).

Posted by Fei-on Castor

If you're looking to get an SNES Cartridge of Chrono Trigger, I'd say your best bet is E-bay.

But if you own a Playstation, you may want to just buy Final Fantasy Chronicles, which is a collection of two games, Final Fantasy IV and Chrono Trigger.

I'd imagine that Final Fantasy Chronicles is probably easier to find than a Chrono Trigger SNES cart. The video game stores in the USA like Gamestop still sell used PS1 games, and they always seem to have several copies of Final Fantasy Chronicles here in my town. I don't know if Final Fantasy Chronicles was ever released in the UK.

According to Wikipedia, which I take to be fairly accurate, Chrono Trigger has never been released in any PAL regions, on any format, SNES or PS1.

That's a shame. Chrono Trigger is really that good.

Posted by Zapper

I love Chrono Trigger. It's a great game.
As for where to find it, I agree with Fei-on Castor, check eBay.

Posted by Vasioth

I would Check eBay, but then again, I don't have any sort of credit card's and when it comes to my parent's buying stuff online... not a great combination I guess...

I'll try to look for it in local shops/shop's that sell all Old games. Hopefully, it was in the PAL regions... if not... well that truly sucks =\ .

Posted by Proto Man

Quoting Vasioth: I would Check eBay, but then again, I don't have any sort of credit card's and when it comes to my parent's buying stuff online... not a great combination I guess...

I'll try to look for it in local shops/shop's that sell all Old games. Hopefully, it was in the PAL regions... if not... well that truly sucks =\ .

Yeah, it was only released in US and Japan. :( Hopefully you guys will be able to get it on the Wii VC. Or you could try Console Classix, where you can play SNES games for 5 bucks a month. Although it would be reccomended that you have a broad band connection for that.

Posted by Saruman

Quoting Vasioth: Is it really that good?

My Fav Game ever!!!!!!! I gave it an 11 out of 10

Posted by Captain Cleanoff

Quoting Vasioth:
I would love to get this game because of how many people have gave it fantastic Recodemendations. Is it really that good?

YES. I don't care how much you spend on it- it will be worth it.

Posted by Vasioth

Ok, I'm going to try and convince someone to use a Switch/Credit card for a copy of this. If I do get it before christmas it'll probably just get rammed into my presents or something.

Thanks a lot anyway everyone =) !