really ghey...

Posted by Ch

Ok I'm currently suspended from work until Tuesday ,when I have a hearing for sexual harrasment charges. Let me tell you why.

Ok. So my boss is currently employing another waiter from a Friendly's the next town over to sort of play catch-up, since two waitresses quit in the past month. The borrowed waiters name is Sam. Now, Sam was talking to another one of the waiters, Mike, who is obese and ambiguously gay

Sam starts talking about this girl Jodi that he wants to penetrate but is in trouble because he forgot her number and they were going to go to a party that night. Mike goes " I know her number. You want it?" Sam takes the number and starts text messaging the number.

This morning Mike told me that he gave HIS number to Sam. He told me that Sam sent really weird messages that night like "Hey, let's [SIZE="2"]****.[/SIZE]" and one of the messages was a picture of Sam in the Friendly's bathroom holding his cock in his hands.

I was disgusted.

Mike said, "Don't tell him absolutly ANYTHING." I wouldn't because, frankly, I don't care.

Sam found out it was Mike's number because Jodi called him and Sam said " Why didn't you respond or pick up last night?" Jodi told him that the number givin was not her number. So Sam went into the office and looked at the phone number sheet. Sure enough, Mike's number on the sheet matched the number Mike gave Sam.

Sam threatned to punch that "faggot" in the face. And Mike got scared and called the manager and told him that I told Sam all this nonsense, when I absolutly didn't. I didn't say a fu[SIZE="2"]c[/SIZE]king word and now I have these charges placed on me. I think it's bull****. What do you think?

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Absolute bull****. There's no proof except for one guys word against another. You can't be charged.

Posted by Arcadios

What a fag.
This is total crap.

Posted by Sapphire Rose

Give me both Sam and Mikes numbers. I'll talk **** to them. And call Mike a fag and stuff.

Posted by Pit

Quoting Sapphire Rose: Give me both Sam and Mikes numbers. I'll talk **** to them. And call Mike a fag and stuff.

and in the process getting chepito another charge of harassment.

Posted by mis0

I would suggest physical harassment of the fag guy. Well, technically it's assault, but only if people are watching.

Posted by Lord of Spam

assualt=threats
battery= physical contact

NOW YOU KNOW

Posted by mis0

o rite.

so batteries are more than just for sex toys now i guess

Pretty much. Grab a pack of AAs and whip them at random passer-byers. That **** hurts like a ***** apparently.

Posted by Slade

The first thing I thought of when miso mentioned batteries and sex toys was that little boy who got a battery shoved up his *** and then was beaten to death and left on some train tracks.

... what?

Posted by cool gamer dad

He's talking about a couple of 12 year old boys that kidnapped a little boy in a mall or something. They pretty much beat him nonstop, sexually abused him, shoved batteries up his ***, and put him on train tracks to die.

Posted by Stalolin

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Bulger

Posted by mis0

that's really ****ed up. And it also explains why kids do Columbine ****. If the bullies are gonna shove batteries in your ***, I think you might want to shoot them in the face.

Posted by Stalolin

Also, batteries in *** was fake.

Posted by cool gamer dad

I read the article. It turns out they didn't put the batteries in his behind, but in his mouth.

edit: yeah k

Posted by mis0

Ah. Yeah, I looked at the Wiki thing too.

Still, what an awful end to a young life.

Posted by Poison

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: Pretty much. Grab a bunch of used AAs and whip them at random passer-byers , friends and family, and retarded children on the bus/train. That **** hurts like a ***** apparently.

Fix'd.

Oh yeah, I remember hearing about that. Good stuff. Really showed him who's boss.

Posted by The Judge

That royally sucks. I hope it all goes well for you.

Posted by Ant

So you didn't even get a chance to tell your manager what was going on? Eh, look on the bright side of things! You get some time off :-D

Posted by Ch

Well I went in today and I get to keep my job. eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Your ****ty, terrible job.

Posted by Lord of Spam

money is money, man.