Supernova debut album.

Posted by Killer Jordo

Dear *** I can't wait till November 21st. When this album will hit shelves. The show had a lot of response to it. So I can only expect that the album will sell good too. I am also picking this one up!

Posted by Omni

I've never even heard of this band/artist. What kind of music is it? [spoiler]Spoilers....again.[/spoiler]

Posted by Killer Jordo

It's a band formed my Tommy Lee(drums), Jason Newsted(Bass), Gilby Clarke(Guitar), and Lukas Rossi(found on "Rockstar:Supernova" who is lead singer).

Posted by Omni

Oh, that actually sounds like something that might be worth listening to. I don't watch reality TV, so I forgot about that show til just now.

Posted by Richaod

I actually thought the single was pretty average. It should be an interesting enough album, but supergroups never live up to the hype.

Didn't Jason Newsted drop an amp on himself or something like that? :P

Posted by Omni

Quoting Richaod: supergroups never live up to the hype.

There have been a few, but it was rare. I'd be hard pressed to think of any offhand other than Cream and CSNY that lasted more than one album and were very good. My favorite one-off was probably Temple Of The Dog, which was basically Pearl Jam backing Chris Cornell, who wrote all the lyrics and most of the music on the album.

Anyways, I'll probably be checking this out, and then I'll probably have something to say about it. It seems like it scored mainly average reviews in the music media, though. I have a lot of respect for Tommy Lee's crazy drumming.