Secret Santa

Posted by Boner

OK, this dude is my ****ing hero!

[URL="http://www.kansascity.com/mld/kansascity/16023431.htm"]http://www.kansascity.com/mld/kansascity/16023431.htm[/URL]

What a guy, eh? I hope he gets rid of his cancer :(

Posted by Xero

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]Same here. **** happens, but people like him are so rare. I wish they were immortal...I doubt they'd want to be immortal though :p: [/COLOR]

Posted by Ch

Not to sound really corny but that actually makes me want to give out money.

Posted by Lord of Spam

I almost never really care about people giving out money or things like that, but this guy seems really cool. I hope he does well with his treatments.

Posted by NeXidala

This guy is a true idol. Wish there was more people like him and less people with so much hatred in their hearts.

Posted by Boner

[QUOTE=Ch

Posted by Philsdad

This is the way charity should be. No bureaucratic organizations to distribute your donation as they see fit, just giving it right into the hands of the people. I thought it was awesome when he went back to that restaurant where the guy helped him out years ago and gave him $10,000. That's class right there. I wish there were more news stories like this.. With all the reports on war, suicide bombings, dirty politics, and all the other "bad news" we get to hear about, it's very reassuring to hear that there are still people like this around. I hope his story influences others to do stuff like this, and in turn those people will influence others.

Posted by Linko_16

Money's never really been an object to me with Christmas presents, no matter how much I really should be trying to resrtict my spending, but I wish I could do what this guy does. Great man.

Posted by junior senior

He's had some life, it seems like he's doing good. :)

Posted by TendoAddict

Why do all the *** Holes seem to live forever and people like this get the worse things.

Seriously, when was the last time a guy you really hated had some thing bad happen to him. But the good guys always get get shafted.

Posted by The Judge

Wow...

That's actually really swell. What a nice man.

Seriously, that really got to me.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Eh, he could do better things with his money, like bid on a PS3. What an idiot.

Posted by Boner

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: Eh, he could do better things with his money, like bid on a PS3. What an idiot.

I figured you'd make a post like this. My only question is what took you so long?

Posted by junior senior

I think he did it so you can say that.

Quoted post: I figured you'd make a post like this. My only question is what took you so long?

I had to ****ing work today. I ran home as fast as I could just to make that post though.

Posted by lameboyadvance

Wow.

With all the violence and hatred in the world today, you forget that there are still people out there so willing to give to help others. If you ever need a real life definition of selfless, he would be it.

...That story makes me wish I had the time and funds so I could do similar. :(

Posted by Sapphire Rose

I'm going to rob him and the folks he gives to.

Posted by Boner

Quoting lameboyadvance: ...That story makes me wish I had the time and funds so I could do similar. :(

How long would it take to do one good deed? And how much would you really have to give? Hell, just keep an old jacket in your car that you don't wear any more. When you see some bum wearing a jacket that's worse than your old one, stop and give it to him. Maybe even leave $5 in one of the pockets or something. Good deed done!

Quoted post: I had to ****ing work today. I ran home as fast as I could just to make that post though.

Hey, at least you're dedicated.

Posted by Sapphire Rose

You like them jackets, don't ya?

Posted by higbvuyb

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: Eh, he could do better things with his money, like bid on a PS3. What an idiot.

Bid, maybe, but only 5.1 million? He doesn't have enough to actually buy one, let alone buy a house big enough to fit it in.

Posted by Killer Jordo

Why is it that the people who try and help us in life die so early, while the murderers live so long.

Kindness gives you cancer.

Posted by Slade

Quoting Killer Jordo: Why is it that the people who try and help us in life die so early, while the murderers live so long.

Why is it that you would even think that? Everyone dies sooner or later. There's no reason for nice people to die before *******s.

Well, it's valid. You notice a lot of really great people dying while the bastards keep ticking. Happened a good, oh I'd say, five times in my life.

Posted by Delilah

Wow. The world needs more people like him in it- I hope he gets better. :)

Nah, he's going to die.