Does anyone play RuneScape?

Posted by gentlecat482

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=pink]I play runescape. Does any1 else? my username is olive 95, if any of u ppl play.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Posted by Xero

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]I played RS for about a week then stopped. Maple story is better.[/COLOR]

Posted by Spire

I used to play, character name m00npirate, got bored and switched over to World of Warcraft though

Posted by Vasioth

I play now and again. Name's Jame_devinci, but I'm barely on most of the time...

Posted by Kit

I used to play it quite a bit, but dont anymore. I sold my account to my friend for £10. :cookie:

Posted by tacks0

i play u can look my account up if ya want tacks0
u can add me but lots of people try talking to me and i dont know who they r all so if u want to talk to me just tell me u saw this post and wanna talk

Posted by damon5567

i play to my user name is damon5567 (like always)

Posted by Fei-on Castor

My name on Runescape is Feion Castor, but I'm hardly ever on. I haven't played in about 7 months. But my character is level 55 and at lvl 60 cooking and lvl 58 Fishing. Also lvl 33 Magic and 21 Prayer. I'm not the buffed guy in the game by any stretch, but I can cook lobster with the best of 'em. Even got a Chef's Hat and an Apron. Also got 40 Quest Points, which means I can get into the awesome Champion's Guild to purchase Runite equipment.

Runescape was more fun before RS2. The old Runescape was different in many ways, but was very similar, too. I liked it more. The addition of the premium members service with a monthly fee was okay, I guess, but it put a stop on the development of the free version of the game. As well, everyone is twinked, it seems. You can't start a new character legit because all the other lowbies are toting stuff they shouldn't have for a long while. Plus, Runite looks gay, all turquoise in color. Adamantite was cool, Mithril was cool and Black was the coolest. It sucks that the awesome equip has to look so gayish.

Posted by frogfacelol

i play runescape i have a lvl 54 char (he owns ) and i got a 34 pure.
so yeah ..

Posted by Vasioth

Oh wait, nevermind my first post. I no longer play Runescape because it sucks and its a waste of time and there is better things to do in life than it.

Posted by avalanch

I don't play runescape, i play knightonline.

Posted by veritas

yea i used to. I felt so fat playing it all day during the summer lol. So no i no longer play it. Username The Sniper01. 98 combat

Posted by TheSorrow

i use to but just lost intrest in it...i have a lv75 account and a lv43 pure range account and just got bored so i stopped playing as much as i use too...i only get on about once a month Steve Dace and Trippin2far are my 2 accounts

Posted by punkrock212

I used to play, and rarely ever do still play. I'm lvl 60 combat and i got bored with it. My accounts otacon212 if anyone cares

Posted by KoH

Runescape... ew... :(

Posted by solarphoenix990

I play everyonce in a while, RSN: Firearrows01 combat lvl 110, Ill probably talk to anybody who pm's me in game... but not if im in a bad mood, plus i dont play very much anymore, like skating and my wii more lol, anybody can add me, i dont really care

Posted by Obscurum Contagiion

I played RS when I was like 14, back then it wasnt even 3D.

ehh I should have sould my character on eBay.

Posted by veritas

noobs!

Posted by XxLionheartXx

wtf???? runescape thats f'n gay

Posted by EvilDeadGamer

I was addicted to RS for about a year and then it just got boring, i meen after level 50 it got boring. My char. only got to lvl. 64 but that enough for me.

Posted by Creedence

I used to play, but then I stopped because it was boring if you did everything and wasn't a member. I got back on recently and remembered how boring it was. My account was Gambit1122 in case you want to look it up.
I think I was level 64 when I quit but don't hold me to it.

Posted by fates warning

Runescape is fun if you have a lot of freinds. Im lvl 97, but I dont play a whole lot.

Posted by tsmitty00

get WoW nuff said...

Posted by PunkRock Sonic

I started playing it right now actually, my account is riotpunk3, I passed tutorial island, I played that cuz my friend s were playing so I decided to be a sheep and join

Posted by avalanch

I play it every now & then. I've added a runescape market section to my forums to.

Posted by veritas

Can we lock this thread cause its obious that runescape is gay and no one plays it.

Posted by avalanch

It's just that nobody here has ever played it that much to really count plus this site points more towards nintendo than anything else.

Posted by Crazy K

My nephew plays it, he's 12.

Posted by metroidhunter9292

Exactly...only twelve year olds play it because they dont know what's good for them, the little buggers.

Posted by Dark Seth

I play. if you want to add me, I am Sarge 2125

Posted by DarkSkai

Quoting The Sniper: Can we lock this thread cause its obious that runescape is gay and no one plays it.

so true WoW is so much better

Posted by icebreather1

i play rs. My name is icebreather1. I may not be on much right now though bcuz i have a broken wrist.

Posted by Near

Runescape ruined my life!

Posted by MottaTheHutt

I used to play, when I had an auto-miner.

Posted by protomanv4

I play a lot for one point of time and stop. After a few months I play again, and the cycle keps going on...

Posted by WILLETH FOR MONTHS

All you guys talking about selling accounts and autoers obviously haven't read the rules.

Yeah, I play.

Posted by TimeSkipz

I play from time to time, my name is Rddrgnct and i have a lvl 46 or 48 character i can't remember

Posted by fates warning

if anyone wants to buy a barbeque chicken recipe with a free lvl 104 with 40m cash and a santa hat drop me a pm....

Account trading is against the rules of RuneScape, you know. Hope you enjoy your permanent ban that you'll inevitably get.

Posted by TimeSkipz

Who cares? Runscape rules were ment to be broken

Posted by fates warning

Quoting WILLETH FOR MONTHS: Account trading is against the rules of RuneScape, you know. Hope you enjoy your permanent ban that you'll inevitably get.

luckily, its not against the rules to give an account away

Quoting fates warning: luckily, its not against the rules to give an account away

Actually, that falls under account sharing. It is, quite firmly, against the rules.

Posted by Bullman23

i still do but less than more

Posted by Kit

As long as you're not stupid about it, you wont get banned.

Posted by fates warning

Quoting WILLETH FOR MONTHS: Actually, that falls under account sharing. It is, quite firmly, against the rules.

lucky for me, i didnt post my username in the game, as i figured someone who likes to suck jagex cock would be on this forum.

Posted by SCORPINOK116

runescape is only fun when ur selling stuff and getting rare items to rub in the noobs faces..other than that there's nothing to do really but the same old thing over and over again..fight weak *** monsters who havent got a prayer to win the fight. i myself and currently trying to find a new mmo to play but im kinda limited in what i can play because i have to play the free ones..im broke and even though this will make me seem like a loser i dont care, im using my mothers computer to play and she dosnt want me downloading any game clients to the computer so i have to find a good free mmo that dosnt require a download..if u guys know of any then let me know...so far i cant find any

Posted by doligkiller

all you guy's suck, i played for about 3 years and got 94 mix. he is sick and he poons

Posted by talentz

I do just a bit,not crazy about it though.

Posted by Clandestine Blaze

I played it when I was in 7th grade (back before it was even 3D).
Havnt played since.

Posted by ghenning3657

i still play lvl 96 with 72 slayer

Posted by Jeg Vt 01

Hi, I'm level 74. I got 52 mage, 46 range, 60 deffence, 61 strength, almost 60 hit points, and almost 61 attack. If you want, you can player mail me. I'm Jeg Vt 01

P.s. I'm not on that that much

Posted by Jeg Vt 01

Quoting XxLionheartXx: wtf???? runescape thats f'n gay

ur mom's f'n gay

Posted by Jeg Vt 01

Quoting veritas: Can we lock this thread cause its obious that runescape is gay and no one plays it.

1, if runescape is stupid, then wtf are you doing looking it up? And 2, wouldn't you have to play it is you knew it was gay? That means you played it & ur gay

Posted by Synth2012

I used to play it until I got tired of people asking me if I wanted to be their "gf". :P

There's a lot less of that, now. Jagex started giving black marks to people who were doing it.

Posted by Synth2012

That's good... I probably wouldn't remember my login info anymore anyway though. lol

Well, they've got a new account recovery system as well now! Give it a go. :)

Posted by The Hate

Jagex ruined runescape with their new updates

Posted by Poco

Quoting Chris: [COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]I played RS for about a week then stopped. Maple story is better.[/COLOR]

Malignant Melanoma is better then breast cancer.