Hey, Who Did This?

Posted by Omni

Okay, who edited it and put the "Wii Will Rock You!" thing in my signature? I like it, so it's going to stay, but I'd like to give credit where credit is due.

Posted by Dexter

haha. That was me. I didn't think you'd mind and I felt like abusing my powers on something harmless today.

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v493/cosplaydexterity/Nintendo/mariowii1pm.jpg[/IMG]

So excited. It's 5:22 in the morning and I really should be getting to bed before the sun starts to come up. I need to have my energy for tomorrow. It won't be much longer until the Wii is mine!

Posted by Xero

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]I guess some are very VERY excited about tomorrow huh? *gives a sleeping pill to Dexy*[/COLOR]

Posted by Omni

I wasn't expecting it you be you. It's something I'd more expect from other people, except it wasn't malicious. Did you think I'd notice after posting just 1 time since you made the change?

Posted by Dexter

I wasn't sure if you'd notice it fast or not. I was kind of curious as to when you would, which was part of the fun. Also, I wondered who you thought it would be. If I saw that you changed it back, I would've told you that it was me in the furst place so you would know.

And I just woke up! It's 1:30 PM! It doesn't surprise me that all the girls are still asleep. At least I'll get a good start for the day and actually be able to use the bathroom.

Oh, the excitement!

Posted by Omni

I was like, "Cool, where'd that come from?!" I just came on quick before I went to work and I posted to find out what it was all about after I saw it. I was expecting that it might be some of the more mischievous mods having fun with my signature. I think you're my favorite out of them all, by the way, because you're a pretty awesome guy all around. Not to say that Vampiro isn't, but he's all grim and stuff...

Posted by Dexter

Oh, thanks you. ^_^ Invariably, I find the pleasure of your flattering remarks immeasurably greater than I know what for. I can be incredibly mischievous myself at times. There was a time, before I was a super mod, when I was scoring a bunch of member's passwords and I would get on their accounts and mess around with them. I didn't do anything harmful to their accounts, just innocent, playful gestures. They didn't mind, but some of the super mods at the time were frustrated with my behavior and they couldn't trust me as a super mod at the time because of it. Don't tell them this, but I don't regret it. It was rad. Lots of fun.

And Vampy couldn't do that to your account. Only super mods and admins can alter signatures. Linko, Linkman, Iris, Speedfreak, and myself.

Posted by Omni

I know, I was talking about which mods altogether I liked in that sentence. He'd probably be surprised to know that I named him. I sent a PM to Iris once, but I don't know if she even read it.

Posted by lameboyadvance

Wii are the champions <- Use this one for when Wii outsells PS3 (possibly due to stock limitations, but still...) ;)

Posted by Omni

That's funny, and I might do that.

Posted by Shade

Hold up.

Since when has Speedy been an S-Mod?

Posted by Xero

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]About 4 months now.[/COLOR]