Viva Pinata!

Posted by Bebop

http://uk.gamespot.com/xbox360/strategy/vivapinata/review.html?sid=6161804&tag=topslot;action;1

8.3 from Gamespot. Looks class. I relaly want to try this out.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Looks lame.

Posted by TheSorrow

I agree with Vampiro

Posted by Sean Fury

Belongs on the Wii. I really want to beat pinatas without actually having to leave my house.

Posted by Vasioth

No offense, but this looks like a cheap way to totally steal Animal Crossings Idea's. If you read some of the reviews on this game, it is percisely the same.

Which means instead of stealing another games engine and idea (literally, Animals but in Pinata form) think of something more ideally creative.

But other than my Criticism towards it :p , the graphics aren't all that bad.

All right. So, I got to play the game extensively recently... and holy ****... this thing ****ing rocks. Not even kidding. It's nothing like Animal Crossing or Harvest Moon first of all, secondly, it's so not a kids game. A kid could literally not grasp the game mechanics. Not only that, but the themes are definitely not meant for kids.

I mean, the whole point of the game is to have the pinatas **** each other. You go about doing this by, obviously, getting them in the mood. How you do this, there's multiple ways. The best is killing other pinatas and feeding it to the others to get them horny. That alone is awesome. But beyond that, there's ****ing race wars. If that isn't badass enough you can step in at any time and do the genocide on any entire race.

Even better is packaging up all your evil pinatas and sending them as a present to a friend. Once they open it the pinatas go on a ****ing rampage and just murder whatever race they hate. You feel like such a dick, but it's so awesome.

Man, I love this game. And here I thought it was complete garbage.

Posted by brownoystercult

I was going to pick it up last week, but I got Rainbow 6 Vegas instead.

Anyway, this will definitely be my next 360 title, since I have all the newest hits in my collection already.

Posted by Fate

I want to get it because it's cute. <3

That's why it won't sell well. It's so meant for adults, yet it's too cute for anyone over 14 to buy it. Even I ended up saying "er, uh, it's for my little sister this christmas" when a cute cashier looked at me like I was a fag.

Posted by Fate

I thought people knew it wasn't for kids. The 360 is an adult system, isn't it? :o

Posted by Vasioth

Quoting Fate: I thought people knew it wasn't for kids. The 360 is an adult system, isn't it? :o

Not Particularly the case. The Xbox360 has game's that aren't at all for Adults, take Kameo for instance. It was a kids game (but to the extent to which never appealed to me anyhow).

And maybe me dissing Viva Pinata was wrong to do. I've seen my friend play it and he was completely addicted to it. It doesn't appeal to me, but it looks good once you see someone playing it or get a shot for yourself (I haven't gotten a shot yet).

It's not out in the UK yet I think, so I can't really get a "legal" version for the time being =\.

Quoted post: take Kameo for instance. It was a kids game.

No it wasn't. It was a game meant for everyone, not just kids.

Wait, I mean meant for no one. I forgot it sucked for a second there.

Posted by Axis

Played Viva Pinata at a friends house last night. Before I knew it, it had been 4 hours or so before I stopped playing. Pretty fun game.

Posted by protomanEXE

how do you make medicine on Viva Pinata?

Posted by damon5567

all u guys take it from someone who has it its fu@$#n awsome