Infringement Custom Characters in MK Armageddon!!!

Posted by Angerion the Brave

If any one here has played MKA, and caried anything for the "Kreate a Fighter" as I do, you've probably come up with any one of the countless infringment characters. (some vaguely resemble a character, others look almost bang on):D

've seen the potential for many others, but so far I've only made a
Sailor Moon and a Paul Phoenix from Tekken

And the Kreated character, whom is my pride and joy, (not to mention un-breatable in Kombat) looks 95% like Cloud Strife, esspecially with Sunglasses on. The only thing he's missing it the shoulder guards.

I made him fight like Cloud as best I could, and came pretty fudgin' close.

Anywho, I'd like to see what other cheap infringments you guys can come up with!:D:D:D

Posted by Vbty3

Sub-Zero, Scorpion, Goku (DBZ), Sephiroth, Magneto, Ghost Rider, and Venom.

Posted by phlynthe

A friend of mine made a Cammy Knock-off.

Posted by Klarth

Quoting Angerion the Brave: If any one here has played MKA, and caried anything for the "Kreate a Fighter" as I do, you've probably come up with any one of the countless infringment characters. (some vaguely resemble a character, others look almost bang on):D

've seen the potential for many others, but so far I've only made a
Sailor Moon and a Paul Phoenix from Tekken

And the Kreated character, whom is my pride and joy, (not to mention un-breatable in Kombat) looks 95% like Cloud Strife, esspecially with Sunglasses on. The only thing he's missing it the shoulder guards.

I made him fight like Cloud as best I could, and came pretty fudgin' close.

Anywho, I'd like to see what other cheap infringments you guys can come up with!:D:D:D

FFVII SUCKS

Posted by kissdude_44

i made a deadpool character once. he never was that good though....